2 themes, one wp
    06-09-10 11:53 AM
    for today...

06-09-10 02:59 PM
    Hey I just stumbled upon it!! I was trying to D/L the viewer theme &
    just found it! Of course you understand my happiness! I really
    like it too!
    well keep stumbling as this was gold!! and yes i def understand your happiness, i think a few others here know it as well...
    06-09-10 03:00 PM
    I think all of you will really like it! It took me a while to get use to the whole hot key thing but I'm really starting to like it. Some of the hot keys are customizable & I love that. It is a bit confusing so I kept looking back at the original thread to program my hot keys. Let me
    know if you like it.
    How the heck did you program some of the hotkeys? I feel so dopey. I would like to program one for the messages. Maybe there already is one and I just haven't found it yet?
    06-09-10 03:03 PM
    for today...

Hi fkornre,

Any chance you can post the link to that first theme? I think it's called NingLo4. If you can't post.....will you PM the link to me? Many thanks.
    06-09-10 03:06 PM
    Hi fkornre,

Any chance you can post the link to that first theme? I think it's called NingLo4. If you can't post.....will you PM the link to me? Many thanks.
    Hi Mojave,

Of course. Here is the link. On the right side of the screen there is a box that says "user panel" click the english button for the translation and the links to download the zip are in the middle of the page after some scrolling.

[主题]清新黑莓主题NingLo(柠乐)全屏hidden dock风格全系列 | BerryCN 黑莓中国 | 黑莓 BlackBerry 中国黑莓 黑莓博客 黑莓论坛 黑莓下载 黑莓手机 黑莓智能手机
    06-09-10 03:11 PM
    How the heck did you program some of the hotkeys? I feel so dopey. I would like to program one for the messages. Maybe there already is one and I just haven't found it yet?
    I felt like you about the whole hot key thing. I always speed dial from my home screen & all the other themes I downloaded with the hot keys drove me nuts...so I would just delete them. But I decided to give it a chance & I'm actually liking it now that I'm getting use to it.
    I had to look at the original post of the theme on berrycn to see how each theme worked. I actually printed them out at work so I could look at it if I forget which keys I programmed! On the theme I'm using now I programmed zero for my messages & it's working out well. Look at berrycn & there's all the info you need to program the hot keys. If you have any trouble just pm me & I'll try to walk you through it.
    06-09-10 03:13 PM
    well keep stumbling as this was gold!! and yes i def understand your happiness, i think a few others here know it as well...
    I am so addicted to theme searching. That's what I do with all my free time! I'm starting to realize how drug addicts feel now...because the themes keep calling me! LOL
    06-09-10 03:15 PM
    Hi Mojave,

Of course. Here is the link. On the right side of the screen there is a box that says "user panel" click the english button for the translation and the links to download the zip are in the middle of the page after some scrolling.

[主题]清新黑莓主题NingLo(�*乐)全屏hidden dock风�*�全系列 | BerryCN 黑莓�*国 | 黑莓 BlackBerry �*国黑莓 黑莓博客 黑莓论坛 黑莓下载 黑莓手机 黑莓智能手机
    Hi fkornre,

Thanks for the link and the instructions. I found the link to d/l but it takes me to a page where the d/l is a rar file. Can't find the zip file.
    06-09-10 04:03 PM
    Hi fkornre,

Thanks for the link and the instructions. I found the link to d/l but it takes me to a page where the d/l is a rar file. Can't find the zip file.
    Hey Mojave...

.rar are just 'fancy zips' you need a program called WinRar to extract them...free d/l from cnet and then you can get the theme. Or PM me and I'll see if there's something else I can do for ya
    06-09-10 05:13 PM
    I felt like you about the whole hot key thing. I always speed dial from my home screen & all the other themes I downloaded with the hot keys drove me nuts...so I would just delete them. But I decided to give it a chance & I'm actually liking it now that I'm getting use to it.
    I had to look at the original post of the theme on berrycn to see how each theme worked. I actually printed them out at work so I could look at it if I forget which keys I programmed! On the theme I'm using now I programmed zero for my messages & it's working out well. Look at berrycn & there's all the info you need to program the hot keys. If you have any trouble just pm me & I'll try to walk you through it.
    I never liked it at first either, but its kind of a neat feature. I assigned the 8th position icon as my 'apps folder (ones I use not too frequently but still need)' that way eliminating the need to remember what I put where!! LOL
    06-09-10 05:15 PM
    from earlier tonight...

I hope you were able to grab that theme Mojave or do you need some assistance?
    06-09-10 11:04 PM
    06-10-10 07:17 AM
    for today...

what is the name of the second theme>
    06-10-10 08:25 AM
    what is the name of the second theme>
    The second theme is BB6 theme by nadjas9. You can find it here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f126/fr...5-only-476291/
    06-10-10 08:39 AM
    another from last night...

06-10-10 08:40 AM
    from earlier tonight...

I hope you were able to grab that theme Mojave or do you need some assistance?
    Hi fkornre,

I saw it popped up here in the theme forum this afternoon (I just logged on). I had to go to CNet to d/l a rar extractor. Going to d/l it to my phone later tonight. My pc is going thru it's virus scan in a few short minutes. I will let you know later tonight how it went. Thank you for asking.
    06-10-10 02:58 PM
    Here is mine for tonight. Thanks to seashell93 and fkornre for helping me in getting this theme downloaded to my phone. I learned how to download those rar files now.

This theme is really slick. Love the way the focus of the icon slides. Cool....very cool! Just wish the battery meter was easier to see and read.
    06-10-10 07:28 PM
    very cool Mojave

here is mine for tonight...

06-10-10 10:14 PM
    For now...

06-11-10 06:31 AM

Hilary, What is the first theme?
    06-11-10 06:32 AM
    Hilary, What is the first theme?
    Its called Avatar from newday
    06-11-10 06:48 AM
    Yesterday and so far today