just 2 so far today...
    Hi aimeeattitude,

What is that first theme? Would you be so kind as to share it with me? Thanks.
    06-07-10 02:44 PM
    Hi aimeeattitude,

What is that first theme? Would you be so kind as to share it with me? Thanks.
    Here you go! I found it a few pages back.

[更新]全屏不失真:完美Viewer2主题for83/88/87 (终极版) | BerryCN 黑莓�*国 | 黑莓 BlackBerry �*国黑莓 黑莓博客 黑莓论坛 黑莓下载 黑莓手机 黑莓智能手机
    06-07-10 03:10 PM
    Great....thanks!!! Now....how the heck do I download it and what do I download on that link? Thanks.
    06-07-10 03:22 PM
    Open the link in google translate. Set it for translation Chinese to English. That's how I did it.
    06-07-10 03:24 PM
    Open the link in google translate. Set it for translation Chinese to English. That's how I did it.
    Hi snaganalf,

I did use google translate (Chinese to English). But I can't find the the OTA or the zip file to download this theme.
    06-07-10 03:28 PM
    06-07-10 03:30 PM

THANK YOU!!!!!! I was getting so confused for I could not find the download link. I appreciate your help.
    06-07-10 03:36 PM
    can u share this wall please
    thanks be4
    sure...here you go...

06-07-10 05:13 PM
    and today...

06-07-10 05:15 PM
    Ok......here is mine for tonight with a new theme.....thanks to some great friends here....who helped me find this theme so I could download it. BIG THANKS!!!

06-07-10 05:19 PM
    Ok......here is mine for tonight with a new theme.....thanks to some great friends here....who helped me find this theme so I could download it. BIG THANKS!!!

how is this theme different from reverie?
    06-07-10 05:24 PM
    Hi fkornre,

I'm not sure. I used to have Reverie on my BB but deleted it a long time ago. I tried to d/l it again but the OTA link was not working. I can't swear to it....but I think the Reverie icons were different or they were hard for me to see. Like I said....it's been a long time ago...........and my mind is not what it used to be (old age).
    06-07-10 06:27 PM
    I was really looking at both of them side by side:

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

fkornre, There's only slight differences. The order is different on the bottom dock & the font is different. I don't know about any other screens because I don't have either theme. I just thought you might like to look at them together.
    06-07-10 06:47 PM
    I have both themes on my phone right now. I was using Reverie when I saw the new one(they call it perfect viewer). On perfect viewer the banner is a little bigger, time and date a little bolder and easier to see. The icons in perfect viewer are much easier to see and not distorted. The menu colors are different. Reverie is grays and the perfect viewer is blues. The only thing that bugs me is the home screen has the programmed hot keys and I am so used to speed dialing from my home screens it screws me up! Anyone know if they can be disabled? I had to delete urban gleam off my phone for the exact same reason. Just couldn't get used it
    06-07-10 06:56 PM
    I have both themes on my phone right now. I was using Reverie when I saw the new one(they call it perfect viewer). On perfect viewer the banner is a little bigger, time and date a little bolder and easier to see. The icons in perfect viewer are much easier to see and not distorted. The menu colors are different. Reverie is grays and the perfect viewer is blues. The only thing that bugs me is the home screen has the programmed hot keys and I am so used to speed dialing from my home screens it screws me up! Anyone know if they can be disabled? I had to delete urban gleam off my phone for the exact same reason. Just couldn't get used it
    Ok.....I was finally able to d/l the original Reverie theme from this forum. don't ask me why I could not d/l it yesterday. Ok.......here is the screen shot of the icons from the original Reverie theme.......

I agree with 06sonata with the description of the icons and the way they look. That explains why I delete it. It's also not third party app friendly. I prefer this other version (perfect viewer) much better.
    06-07-10 07:07 PM
    Ok.....I was finally able to d/l the original Reverie theme from this forum. don't ask me why I could not d/l it yesterday. Ok.......here is the screen shot of the icons from the original Reverie theme.......

I agree with 06sonata with the description of the icons and the way they look. That explains why I delete it. It's also not third party app friendly. I prefer this other version (perfect viewer) much better.
    I might have to try that theme Mojave! My middle aged eyes arn't so good either!!
    06-07-10 08:04 PM
    Thank you all for your help. I was not going to download the new one if it was the same as Reverie. I will give it a try. Gonna be hard to beat Reverie tho, I always go back to that one after trying a new one for a day or two.
    06-07-10 08:51 PM
    Thank you all for your help. I was not going to download the new one if it was the same as Reverie. I will give it a try. Gonna be hard to beat Reverie tho, I always go back to that one after trying a new one for a day or two.
    Let me know what you think...I might download it too!
    06-07-10 09:02 PM
    Let me know what you think...I might download it too!
    so far its not bad. at first it felt like reverie but right away you notice that what looks like an active profile button to the right of the clock really isnt. its just the profile picture. the box to the right i thought would bring you to the app screen but it doesnt, it is whatever you put in the second icon slot on the app page. I figured out that holding down the alt + 1-9 buttons launch whatever you have in those spots on the app page. let me say that if there are instructions on how this theme works i have not seen it nor can i read the chinese page this came from so i am just pressing every button to see what it does. I do like the icons on the app page better than on reverie. so far its a good theme.
    06-07-10 09:34 PM
    last few days.....
    06-07-10 10:22 PM
    so far its not bad. at first it felt like reverie but right away you notice that what looks like an active profile button to the right of the clock really isnt. its just the profile picture. the box to the right i thought would bring you to the app screen but it doesnt, it is whatever you put in the second icon slot on the app page. I figured out that holding down the alt + 1-9 buttons launch whatever you have in those spots on the app page. let me say that if there are instructions on how this theme works i have not seen it nor can i read the chinese page this came from so i am just pressing every button to see what it does. I do like the icons on the app page better than on reverie. so far its a good theme.
    Thanks for the pointers on this theme! I like Reverie, but being able to have a specified icon on homescreen is cool! Plus, like you found all the hot keys..here's a list (their themes are pretty much all the same with these)
    A-address book, B-browser, D-memo, F-profiles, L-calendar, M-messages, T-tasks, R-alarm, U-calculator, X-media
    06-08-10 07:02 AM
    Enjoying some new themes this week!! woo hoo

06-08-10 07:11 AM
    lovin' the BB6 single bottom dock
    06-08-10 09:10 AM
    lovin' the BB6 single bottom dock
    looks nice aimee! I grabbed that one this morning too
    06-08-10 09:14 AM
    Thanks! I think I'll D/L it when I get off work & give it a try!
    06-08-10 09:43 AM
2,006 ... 5556575859 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD