Wat theme is this??

And wat theme is this?? Lol

Could u tell me well I can find them please!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Viewer replica final version for 83xx and 88xx OS4.5 by leebin1223
    [更新]全屏不失真:完美Viewer2主题for83/88/87 (终极版) | BerryCN 黑莓中国 | 黑莓 BlackBerry 中国黑莓 黑莓博客 黑莓论坛 黑莓下载 黑莓手机 黑莓智能手机

and Enhanced Precison Zen v2.02 by 0901006
    [主题]史上最”牛x”Precision Zen 主题 for 87/83/88 4.5OS by 0901006(更新至v2.0.2) | BerryCN 黑莓中国 | 黑莓 BlackBerry 中国黑莓 黑莓博客 黑莓论坛 黑莓下载 黑莓手机 黑莓智能手机
    06-04-10 05:03 PM
    Looks like more stolen themes.
    06-04-10 06:15 PM
    Looks like more stolen themes.
    Watch you mouth man, stolen theme? stolen from whom? As far as i know, many people make precision zen theme for old devices without any problem on copyright affiliations. And the original viewer theme was only available for 480x360 devices, the replica one was a modification from the original theme, most importantly, the original theme hasn't been used for premium purpose. If there is any violation on copyright, I appreciate rational evidence more than criticizes.
    06-04-10 06:59 PM
    I like this one too!! I love hidden treasures!!
    06-04-10 07:26 PM
    06-04-10 07:42 PM
    Stealing is wrong. Period.

06-04-10 09:52 PM
    How in the world did you get the links to download them? I can't understand a thing?
    Open the links in google translate. Set it to auto detect the language and translate to engrish. It's fairly accurate.
    06-05-10 02:23 AM
    This is an OS6 ispired theme called Afternoon made by feelberry. I purchased it via ���շ����⡿Afternoon——FB�׿�ȫ�����շ ����� - �Ա��� not sure if it support international payment.
    06-05-10 05:01 AM
    How in the world did you get the links to download them? I can't understand a thing?
    They're posted on chinese blackberry blog berrycn.com, for downloading it requires registration. I'm not intend to promote the site, just want to make things clear. So register or not it's your call mate.
    06-05-10 05:05 AM
    Stealing is wrong. Period.

I concur what you're saying, but criticizes without proof means nothing but radical ignorance, it dosen't help.
    06-05-10 05:07 AM
    How about you being more careful about using the word �ignorance� since you are posting a theme made by BT Design, maybe you didn't steal it yourself but I did the research to recognize it has been taken, pirated, used without permision, ripped off, stolen or whatever term is understood that BT Design did not post it on a chinese website.

Have a nice day.

06-05-10 01:13 PM
    I'm just here to post my screenie of the day

06-05-10 04:54 PM
    I'm just here to post my screenie of the day

Can I ask what theme this is?
    06-05-10 09:39 PM
    How about you being more careful about using the word �ignorance� since you are posting a theme made by BT Design, maybe you didn't steal it yourself but I did the research to recognize it has been taken, pirated, used without permision, ripped off, stolen or whatever term is understood that BT Design did not post it on a chinese website.

Have a nice day.

How about you being more careful when you refer to your so called "research"? And when it comes to your accusation in the first post, how come you just slurred my screenshots by saying they were stolen ones even you haven't seen any explanation from me? Maybe you did some but just failed to aware the fact that designer 0901006 and leebin come from BT design, the team you mentioned. Or in other words, actually they ARE the guys behind BT design who create themes with their capable hands. Did you know that BT Design is a theme design team based in China? Did you know that the alias "BT design" is a project focuses on selling premium themes to overseas blackberry users still these guys made the decision that release those themes I posted totally free of charge for mainland Chinese blackberry users? pity you don't seem to understand Chinese language, pity your "research" is more like swiss cheese - full of holes.

06-06-10 06:54 AM
    Hi 06sonata,

That theme is called the Urban Gleam and it's right here in this theme forum. Here is the link to it http://forums.crackberry.com/f126/ur...themes-470435/. It's a great theme and I just love those OS6 icons!!!
    06-06-10 07:34 AM
    Good morning all. Here is mine for this morning.

06-06-10 08:52 AM
    Good Sunday morning!!

06-06-10 08:57 AM
    Ummmm.....I also like this one. Thanks to seashell93 for the beautiful red and white daisy wallpaper.

06-06-10 09:02 AM
    Ummmm.....I also like this one. Thanks to seashell93 for the beautiful red and white daisy wallpaper.

Lookin good!
    06-06-10 09:06 AM
    I'm going wallpaper and theme crazy this morning.......

06-06-10 09:16 AM
    I'm on a roll............

Love this wallpaper.....just changed the theme.
    06-06-10 09:25 AM
    where can i get this from i need this theme now please tell me, thanks
    06-06-10 09:35 AM
    where can i get this from i need this theme now please tell me, thanks
    Someone else posted the answer.....here is their reply.......

This is an OS6 ispired theme called Afternoon made by feelberry. I purchased it via ���շ����⡿Afternoon——FB�׿�ȫ�����շ ����� - �Ա��� not sure if it support international payment.
    06-06-10 09:51 AM
    Hi 06sonata,

That theme is called the Urban Gleam and it's right here in this theme forum. Here is the link to it http://forums.crackberry.com/f126/ur...themes-470435/. It's a great theme and I just love those OS6 icons!!!
    Thanks Mojave! If you have trouble with that link, try going to blackberryseeker.com and get it there
    06-06-10 09:52 AM
    a few screens for today...

06-06-10 09:58 AM
2,006 ... 5354555657 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD