Aimee isn't that Sense theme just great. I have gotten a few from the Newday site and like that one and the Illusion
    i was browsing newday this morning, and i absolutely loved it when i saw it!
    05-24-10 11:19 AM
    Jules, I have been lurking on this forum for a couple weeks now and have since ventured to the Newday site/forum. They do have some great themes and even loaded a few myself.

Have you been able to figure out if there is a zip file for the Ubuntu theme? I would post the link, but still a newbie and need a few more post
    I'm not sure...I'm at work til 3:30 so I'll check it out when I get home...too busy at work today to play that much!
    05-24-10 11:20 AM
    i was browsing newday this morning, and i absolutely loved it when i saw it!
    Yea playing round with it now, simple and different. Most likely a keeper!
    05-24-10 11:22 AM
    I'm not sure...I'm at work til 3:30 so I'll check it out when I get home...too busy at work today to play that much!
    Understand, you enjoy work now as I play hookie if I figure it out between now and than I'll let you know.
    05-24-10 11:23 AM
    Jules, I have been lurking on this forum for a couple weeks now and have since ventured to the Newday site/forum. They do have some great themes and even loaded a few myself.

Have you been able to figure out if there is a zip file for the Ubuntu theme? I would post the link, but still a newbie and need a few more post
    Hey I just checked real quick & I'm almost positive it's a premium. Usually theres a zip file down at the bottom of the post just like on crackberry & I don't see one. I've posted a question asking if it's a premium so I'll let you know for sure...
    05-24-10 11:25 AM
    Hey I just checked real quick & I'm almost positive it's a premium. Usually theres a zip file down at the bottom of the post just like on crackberry & I don't see one. I've posted a question asking if it's a premium so I'll let you know for sure...
    Okay, you didnt have to go that far, but do appreciate it for sure. Look foward to your reply.
    05-24-10 11:28 AM
    Understand, you enjoy work now as I play hookie if I figure it out between now and than I'll let you know.
    I really love all their themes. I think they're more advanced for the 83xx series. I really like have an app icon that I can condense everything in.
    I've downloaded almost all the ones that had zip files. There's a black hero like one that has an .rar file & I couldn't get it...I'm pretty sure it's a premium!
    Have fun playing hookie!!!!
    05-24-10 11:29 AM
    I really love all their themes. I think they're more advanced for the 83xx series. I really like have an app icon that I can condense everything in.
    I've downloaded almost all the ones that had zip files. There's a black hero like one that has an .rar file & I couldn't get it...I'm pretty sure it's a premium!
    Have fun playing hookie!!!!
    I will check on the black hero while I'm playing hookie. Someone replied to your post, its a demo and will be coming soon. I would really like to check it out.

They do have a lot more advance themes and would of never found it if I wasn't reading your post on crackberry.
    05-24-10 11:35 AM
    I will check on the black hero while I'm playing hookie. Someone replied to your post, its a demo and will be coming soon. I would really like to check it out.

They do have a lot more advance themes and would of never found it if I wasn't reading your post on crackberry.
    Will it be a premium or a demo???? I thought he said it was a premium??? His response is in English. Oh well...
    The guys from that site have been posting themes on crackberry
    but not too many people could figure out how to get the themes.
    I just messed with it for awhile & figured it out. I downloaded a
    windows theme this morning before work but wasn't real happy with
    it. It's actually on crackberry. Happy Hunting!!
    05-24-10 11:39 AM

I posted 10 comments there because some themes you need to have at least that to see the zip file, but still nothing....so maybe between all of us, if it shows up in the next few days we'll know
    05-24-10 12:55 PM
    for now, enjoying the new Sense theme...
    05-24-10 12:56 PM
    I posted 10 comments there because some themes you need to have at least that to see the zip file, but still nothing....so maybe between all of us, if it shows up in the next few days we'll know
    Jules found out, its a DEMO theme right now. Someone in the forum mentioned it was coming soon, so till than I'm standing by and rocking the sense as well
    05-24-10 01:05 PM
    ...and some more!
    05-24-10 01:38 PM
    05-24-10 01:52 PM
    ...and some more!
    lookin' good....I'm playing with that theme today too

05-24-10 03:52 PM
    Your welcome...enjoy the weekend
    thank you!
    05-24-10 03:56 PM
    lookin' good....I'm playing with that theme today too

Where did you get this theme?
    05-24-10 04:47 PM
    Where did you get this theme?
    From the newday.com.vn site...its called Sense...
    05-24-10 05:08 PM
    Here's a few I'm playing with this evening...

05-24-10 07:20 PM
    OS 6.0 theme i made on 8330
    05-24-10 11:25 PM
    Here's a few I'm playing with this evening...

Jules how is this app working for you and what is it?
    05-25-10 06:46 AM
    one for my boys!! go flyers!!
    05-25-10 07:09 AM
    ...and 3 themes, one wp for yesterdays rainy day!
    05-25-10 07:11 AM
    BBDroid hidden dock.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Your theme is awesome. Could you possibly post a download link?
    05-25-10 08:11 AM
    05-25-10 08:21 AM
2,006 ... 4546474849 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD