Hi jules966,

Ok......love this theme you are using. Where can I get it? Thanks.
    The whole site is in Vietnamese, but if you go clear to the bottom of the screen on the left you can select to view it in English. Most of the
    files are zip files & it took me awhile to figure that out!! If you have any
    trouble just let me know. Good Luck!!
    05-22-10 03:57 PM
    me too!! I may have to grab that other one you're sportin' too!
    I like the other one but not nearly as well as the mini-icons!!! I wish
    I could find more themes like that one!
    05-22-10 03:59 PM
    Newday is an awesome site! I was trying to download the Berry Hero theme,
    but I can't seem to find a link on their page. Did anyone else try to download this theme, maybe I am just missing the link(I dont speak vietnamese very well!)
    I asked the creator & it's a premium. That's why neither one of us could find the link. We have to buy it...
    05-22-10 04:03 PM
    The whole site is in Vietnamese, but if you go clear to the bottom of the screen on the left you can select to view it in English. Most of the
    files are zip files & it took me awhile to figure that out!! If you have any
    trouble just let me know. Good Luck!!
    Hi jules966,

I did go clear to the bottom of the screen and looked on the left....but there was nothing there to select to view it in English. Help!!

FOUND IT!!!!!! Duh.......
    Last edited by Mojave; 05-22-10 at 06:17 PM.
    05-22-10 06:01 PM
    A few from last night...

Hi jules966,

Would you be so kind as to post all three of these wallpapers. Would greatly appreciate it!! THANKS!!
    05-22-10 06:34 PM
    I just downloaded that ND MiniDock and WOW.....what a fantastic theme. Even with these tired old eyes I can still see the mini icons. Even the text I can read!!!
    05-22-10 06:49 PM
    A new theme for tonight...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-10 07:41 PM
    I just downloaded that ND MiniDock and WOW.....what a fantastic theme. Even with these tired old eyes I can still see the mini icons. Even the text I can read!!!
    Mojave, you talk about tired old eyes...I bet your not as old as me! Lol. I love that ND MiniDock theme too. I just got a new theme from that same site today. I think I like it but I have to use it for awhile to be sure.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-10 07:44 PM
    Good evening all. Here is mine for tonight.

Had a lot of thunderstorms and rain today. Love the thunderstorms!!!
    05-22-10 08:02 PM
    Hi jules966,

Would you be so kind as to post all three of these wallpapers. Would greatly appreciate it!! THANKS!!
    Sure! Here you go...(I did post all 3 of these walls in the batch I posted in the wallpaper forum last night if you want to check & see if you like anymore of them) Enjoy!

05-22-10 08:02 PM
    Sure! Here you go...(I did post all 3 of these walls in the batch I posted in the wallpaper forum last night if you want to check & see if you like anymore of them) Enjoy!

Hi jules966,

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! I usually do check out the wallpaper forum but have not gotten to it tonight. Thanks!! These wallpapers go really nice with that new "iLLUSION" theme of yours. By the way.....I also have that theme from that website (Newday). Really cool themes there!! Thanks again!!!
    05-22-10 08:09 PM
    Hi jules966,

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! I usually do check out the wallpaper forum but have not gotten to it tonight. Thanks!! These wallpapers go really nice with that new "iLLUSION" theme of yours. By the way.....I also have that theme from that website (Newday). Really cool themes there!! Thanks again!!!
    I'm becoming quite fond of that site! I've been checking it like I check Crackberry. I try to post some wallpapers at least once a day. I work 2 jobs so some days it's hard but it's also a stress reliever. &
    You're so welcome.
    05-22-10 08:17 PM
    Okie Dokie.....here is another one of mine for tonight.

05-22-10 08:41 PM
    from last night

05-23-10 10:18 AM
    where did you get that theme from
    jules966, the one that look like htc?
    05-23-10 11:43 AM
    I like the other one but not nearly as well as the mini-icons!!! I wish
    I could find more themes like that one!
    Me too! I like the mini icon look....grabbed the today version yesterday, but I prefer just the bottom dock one
    05-23-10 12:11 PM
    Me too! I like the mini icon look....grabbed the today version yesterday, but I prefer just the bottom dock one
    I actually deleted the today version & I'm using the zen & I never use zen themes. I'm totally a messages version person, but the actual word messages seem to cut off on the home screen when I got an sms or email & it was bugging the $hit out of me!!! So I'm just using the zen for now!
    05-23-10 03:46 PM
    where did you get that theme from
    jules966, the one that look like htc?
    It's a Vietnamese theme site. They have fantastic themes. They're all in zip files though. I just joined the site, then if you scroll down to the bottom left you can select to view it in English. It was a struggle but I finally figured it out. I've been using all their themes. They're way ahead of the Americans!!!
    Here's the link, if it doesn't work just let me know.
    WM6.5 Scroll ZEN + Pure + ClearView + Sense pro 83xx/87xx/88xx
    05-23-10 03:51 PM
    A few of mine from the weekend
    05-23-10 07:07 PM
    2 from last night...

05-24-10 07:19 AM
    a few from the weekend
    05-24-10 07:34 AM
    Lookin' good today guys/gals...here's mine for the day, but it makes me kind of sad

05-24-10 07:55 AM
    playing with some new themes
    05-24-10 09:52 AM
    Jules, I have been lurking on this forum for a couple weeks now and have since ventured to the Newday site/forum. They do have some great themes and even loaded a few myself.

Have you been able to figure out if there is a zip file for the Ubuntu theme? I would post the link, but still a newbie and need a few more post
    05-24-10 11:11 AM
    playing with some new themes
    Aimee isn't that Sense theme just great. I have gotten a few from the Newday site and like that one and the Illusion
    05-24-10 11:16 AM
2,006 ... 4445464748 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD