10-25-11 08:14 PM
201 ... 34567 ...
tools
    I updated but the double font issue is now present even at default settings to the font. There must be an issue with one of the other settings I have or something. I'll need to look further into the problem. Grr this is getting frustrating.
    Last edited by Cyper; 01-30-10 at 09:20 PM.
    01-30-10 09:05 PM
    Cyper....its fine now. I don't see the double font no more. I changed the font size to 7 and everything is fine. The theme is PERFECT to me. Just the way I wanted.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-10 10:32 PM
    saweet! i know youre still working through minor issues, but if this was ever made for the 9000, id be first in line!!! good work
    01-30-10 10:35 PM
    Cyper....its fine now. I don't see the double font no more. I changed the font size to 7 and everything is fine. The theme is PERFECT to me. Just the way I wanted.

So the double font is gone?

Weird, it's still showing for me. Thanks for letting me know, going to look into things on my end.

Can you tell me which version you are using?
    Last edited by Cyper; 01-30-10 at 11:19 PM.
    01-30-10 11:12 PM
    The double font issue is gone. I am using the Rain- Profile and Weather version.

And I love the "older" style time. I remember the first time I laid eyes on it a few months ago.

If I could ask for just one thing. Is there any way that you could make the battery meter more realistic in its depiction of the actual battery life. That would probably take some work and I don't want to stress you out so if that is a problem no worries.

Great Theme. Still a favorite of mine.

01-30-10 11:33 PM
    The double font issue is gone. I am using the Rain- Profile and Weather version.
    I tried that one and it works for me too. The default Rain one for some reason still has the double font issue though, weird.

If I could ask for just one thing. Is there any way that you could make the battery meter more realistic in its depiction of the actual battery life. That would probably take some work and I don't want to stress you out so if that is a problem no worries.
    That's something I wanted to look into as well. Just not so sure how it will turn out, I remember having trouble getting the bar to match the percentages because it's a fairly short bar. I'll look into it for sure though, just not sure when exactly.
    01-31-10 12:41 AM
    So the double font is gone?

Weird, it's still showing for me. Thanks for letting me know, going to look into things on my end.

Can you tell me which version you are using?
    I'm using the Rain w/ Profile and Wether. I even change the text height back to 8 and its still fine.

01-31-10 07:39 AM
    I love this theme, everything about it, stole me away from CB2.

01-31-10 08:53 AM
    Nice work. Installs with DM and work great running Boost 5.0 OS. Awesome
    01-31-10 12:56 PM
    I need your help please.

See image -> lemontide.com/noce.png (same as posted above.)

See that weather icon, it has the degrees listed right on the icon. I WANT that sooo bad on my blackberry curve 8330. Mines a crackberry and it actually came with it on it. Somehow i managed to restore my entire phone to factory on accident and lost it. Where can I get it? Iv been trying forever. I want that beautiful app/icon!

Can somone please give me a OTA link? Many thanks.
    01-31-10 06:30 PM
    For which OS version is this theme ? Because i have 4.6 and when i install the theme, it doesn't show in themes menu.
    01-31-10 07:09 PM
    That's something I wanted to look into as well. Just not so sure how it will turn out, I remember having trouble getting the bar to match the percentages because it's a fairly short bar. I'll look into it for sure though, just not sure when exactly.
    I could try and help you. If you send me the file, we can both work on it and see how it turns out.
    01-31-10 07:57 PM
    I really like this.

Thank You , Cyper
    01-31-10 08:01 PM
    I agree with the other compliments. I just updated my version to your newest one here. And this is the best theme I've used. Awesome work!!

The font issue is completely gone and works great now.
    01-31-10 08:39 PM
    PUH-LEEEZE port these themes to the 9700! I love it, but my curve doesn't love me anymore
    02-03-10 06:21 AM
    Thanks for sharing, it looks great! :-)
    02-03-10 04:52 PM
    this theme sooooo totally kicks ***! thank you for sharing! it's by far the most complete and well thought out theme I have seen in the free section for a while. thanks!

for those that need a shorter url to enter in the bb-browser (as I did), try tinyurl.com/senseberry , this points to the first ota download in the list.
    02-06-10 02:45 AM
    I love this theme! Great job! Do you think that you could add a second bottom dock to the theme? I love my Storm theme for my curve, that has 2 bottom docks, and I would love to use this theme but I really need the 2nd dock.
    02-09-10 07:42 PM
    Hey there, fantastic theme you've made here - I love it! I am having one little issue with it, and I don't think anyone else has mentioned it. Using the most basic of your themes in Rock, the e-mail application (when I recreate a new email address to be synced with my Blackberry; the one with the green tab instead of the yellow) appears for a second and then disappears. To give you insight, I'm running 4.5.0, and I also have the Advanced Gmail Plugin (version 1.0.0.49).
    Thanks, and I know you got a lot to deal with already - it's a fantastic theme, like I said, and this little nuance is definitely not going to stop me from enjoying it!
    Where can I get it? Iv been trying forever. I want that beautiful app/icon!
    It's called BeWeather Free.
    02-10-10 07:35 AM
    i use this! one of my favs!
    02-10-10 09:08 PM
    I tried that one and it works for me too. The default Rain one for some reason still has the double font issue though, weird.
    Perhaps try and open the Rain with Profile/weather, and then remove these individually from the theme until you get down to the 'default' layout. then resave. that may help correct the double font issue, especially if you are not seeing that on the other versions.

I'm hoping you can get this issue worked out the the default rain version as this is about the only theme I run on my curve now!
    02-11-10 11:47 PM
    this theme looks awesome. will it drain the battery? some say the droid themes do that, if not im sooo downloading this
    02-13-10 10:15 AM
    i have the droid the,e and i dont have bettery issues.. i have never heard of a theme draining the battery! where does this come from?
    02-13-10 11:33 AM
    Maybe another Droid theme. I've been using this one for a few weeks and haven't noticed any battery drain issues.

02-13-10 12:17 PM
    I just downloaded this theme and I am loving it. Im not big on changing themes because of moving all my icons around. But this one was worth the little extra rearranging that I had to do. Thanks for a wonderful theme. You have made lots of people happy with your hard work.

edit:

Ive been running this theme all day and i have noticed that I have a lot more free file memory now than I did with my previous theme so that is another big plus for me. Thanks Again!
    Last edited by cbrown61; 02-14-10 at 03:30 PM.
    02-14-10 08:43 AM
201 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD