any chance in getting a today version of this?
    03-29-10 02:27 PM
    this theme is awesome

is there any way you can make the following version SenseBerry Droid - Rock - Weather - Profile for the bb 9700 ?

With maybe spacebar shortcut for quicklaunch

i would gladly pay donation

thanks
    03-30-10 05:15 PM
    Is anyone else getting a memory leak from this theme?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-10 11:25 PM
    Nope no memory leak here been using this theme for 3 months..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-10 11:35 AM
    Great theme! I think my phone actually runs a bit faster with this theme than most others...very light!

Only thing I don't like is that the size of the numbers if you change the signal meter to dBm is so large that you cannot see the entire number.

All in all, love it!
    04-05-10 11:39 PM
    The first rain version, when I receive emails they subject appears to be almost like double vision, is this happening on any other versions of this theme?
    04-07-10 08:49 AM
    The first rain version, when I receive emails they subject appears to be almost like double vision, is this happening on any other versions of this theme?
    Yes the default Rock and Rain version do this. Not sure why they never got fixed, maybe I uploaded them wrong. I believe I have the fixed versions, give me a second and I'll upload it. I'll update this post once I've done so.

EDIT: Original Rock and Rain OTA and DM files should be updated. Anyone who is using the original Rain and Rock version with the double font issues should redownload them. Please report back if this has solved the problems for you.

EDIT2: I am also working on the darker Hero concept that I originally had. Well it's done however Theme Builder decides when it wants to open the theme files and when it doesn't, and right now it doesn't. However a note on this theme, there wont be multiple versions. Since the time is in the banner underneath there will only be a profile and weather version, sorry.
    Last edited by Cyper; 04-07-10 at 01:47 PM.
    04-07-10 01:29 PM
    i really like the theme but do u think i can get it in a zip file (senseberry rain)
    04-08-10 11:47 AM
    You mean for desktop manager installs? There is a link back on my original post for DM installs, look there.
    04-08-10 01:27 PM
    You mean for desktop manager installs? There is a link back on my original post for DM installs, look there.
    but it will not work..i thought DM are suppose to be in alx
    04-08-10 04:41 PM
    but it will not work..i thought DM are suppose to be in alx
    It is a cod and an alx file, make sure you're using winrar or something. Also make sure you're not clicking on the OTA links by mistake.
    Last edited by Cyper; 04-08-10 at 06:52 PM.
    04-08-10 06:48 PM
    i really love this theme a lot... i have been using it for a while now... but when i upgraded my OS... i had to reinstall the theme (senseberry rain)over the air on my BB... for some reason, the font seems different, it's like bolded out.. when i get prompts the font looks big... it wasnt like that before..

did the maker of this theme happen to revise the version the fonts?
    the senseberry rock is fine, but i like the green color on the rain better.. but im wondering about the fonts....

nice theme! but i wish it would be like how it was before....

thank you!
    04-08-10 08:34 PM
    This theme is very well done, thanks for all the hard work you put into it.

A few ideas though:
    - When the phone is pulling down (or sending) data, the clock tends to get blocked by the transfer icon. Not really a huge deal until you're trying to send a picture attachment and then check the time.

- Does the profile icon in the bar have to be that big? I'd be fine with a small speaker and a letter over it for each profile (N for normal, Q for quiet, etc).

Neither of these is a big deal, just putting some ideas out there.
    04-09-10 02:18 PM
    These are both beautiful themes. You did a great job.
    04-14-10 11:38 AM
    i really love this theme a lot... i have been using it for a while now... but when i upgraded my OS... i had to reinstall the theme (senseberry rain)over the air on my BB... for some reason, the font seems different, it's like bolded out.. when i get prompts the font looks big... it wasnt like that before..

did the maker of this theme happen to revise the version the fonts?
    the senseberry rock is fine, but i like the green color on the rain better.. but im wondering about the fonts....

nice theme! but i wish it would be like how it was before....

thank you!
    Weird, I don't believe I've changed any of the fonts recently. I may of had some bolded before however I shouldn't have any unnecessary bolded fonts now. Maybe try giving it another download and install to make sure you have the latest one.

EDIT: You were right, I had some older ones uploaded still. I just recompiled all the themes I currently have in their current state, so all should be good.

This theme is very well done, thanks for all the hard work you put into it.

A few ideas though:
    - When the phone is pulling down (or sending) data, the clock tends to get blocked by the transfer icon. Not really a huge deal until you're trying to send a picture attachment and then check the time.

- Does the profile icon in the bar have to be that big? I'd be fine with a small speaker and a letter over it for each profile (N for normal, Q for quiet, etc).

Neither of these is a big deal, just putting some ideas out there.
    Thanks for the comments. Someone else mentioned the transfer icons popping up over the time, I never thought of it before or really had problems with it. Sometimes it does get annoying, however I don't send much files via my blackberry so I haven't had it stay up for long periods of time. Those icons are not movable as far as I know, and moving the time would take away from the droid-ish feel of the theme so there's not much more I can do. I'm going to release a more Hero-ish version in a bit here so maybe if that is a problem for some people they will enjoy this version more.

These are both beautiful themes. You did a great job.
    Thank you !

I'll see if I can get the Hero versions up today, been having problems with opening the .thm files they make the theme builder crash. They only open when they want to for some reason.
    Last edited by Cyper; 04-15-10 at 02:15 PM.
    04-15-10 11:57 AM
    can you put a desktop download on there?
    04-15-10 03:21 PM
    can you put a desktop download on there?
    Desktop Manager installs are on there, look near the bottom.
    04-15-10 05:09 PM
    cypher....

the link is broken, i cant download OTA.

thnaks
    04-15-10 11:42 PM
    Whoops! I accidentally uploaded the folders with the cod files instead of the jads. Thanks will fix that now.

EDIT: Okay should be fixed, sorry about that everyone.
    Last edited by Cyper; 04-16-10 at 12:02 AM.
    04-15-10 11:46 PM
    ^^ thanks a lot cyper...

this theme is super awesome...
    04-16-10 12:05 AM
    Do you think this could ever be ported to the 8530? I really like this theme. I have it loaded onto my mom's 8330.
    04-16-10 12:09 AM
    can you put a .alx file type???
    04-16-10 03:02 PM
    This looks really nice. Is there a version where I can see my message and my calendar on the home screen?

Also, what app gives you the temperature on the home screen? I *need* that.
    Last edited by jacknut; 04-18-10 at 11:50 AM.
    04-18-10 11:44 AM
    how much data will it use to download this?
    04-18-10 02:56 PM
    Do you think this could ever be ported to the 8530? I really like this theme. I have it loaded onto my mom's 8330.
    As of right now I don't have enough time for it. Sorry.

can you put a .alx file type???
    Desktop manager files are up there, look under OTA files.

This looks really nice. Is there a version where I can see my message and my calendar on the home screen?

Also, what app gives you the temperature on the home screen? I *need* that.
    Thanks! As of right now there are no calendar or today versions maybe I can get to that later. The weather app in the screens is BerryWeather.

how much data will it use to download this?
    To be honest I'm not sure how they measure that I've got unlimited data so I've never payed any attention. Sorry.
    Last edited by Cyper; 04-19-10 at 01:39 PM.
    04-19-10 10:28 AM
201 ... 56789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD