Did retoring the list fonts to default not solve the double font problem. If the list fonts are at default then everyone can shoose their fonts size from their Blackberry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-10 12:29 PM
    Restoring it to the default fixed it, the problem is I'm using a custom font, Droid Sans, which is a bit smaller than the default font an causes the same problem as if the font is set to a smaller size.

I've got one more thing to test and if it works I may be updating all this again

If all else fails I may just set the default font and let people choose their own size.
    Last edited by Cyper; 01-26-10 at 12:43 PM.
    01-26-10 12:33 PM
    Looks great. The new font size is much better (for my taste anyway). Excellent work! And thanks for the updates.
    01-26-10 01:05 PM
    Restoring it to the default fixed it, the problem is I'm using a custom font, Droid Sans, which is a bit smaller than the default font an causes the same problem as if the font is set to a smaller size.

I've got one more thing to test and if it works I may be updating all this again

If all else fails I may just set the default font and let people choose their own size.
    Oh gotcha.
    01-26-10 01:12 PM
    I cant see the pictures of what this theme looks like
    01-26-10 01:13 PM
    I cant see the pictures of what this theme looks like
    Sorry! I replaced all the directories on my FTP and I had forgot that I didn't originally save the pictures. I don't know if I'm going to have time today to take all the screenshots for each theme.

Maybe I'll throw some up real quick of just one.

EDIT: SenseBerry-Droid-Rain temp screenshot back on page one. Remember profile and weather icons versions are included.
    Last edited by Cyper; 01-26-10 at 02:00 PM.
    01-26-10 01:46 PM
    minor problems here Sir but they are not new though

when i search names in bbm it goes blank on the search bar..
    also the menu on yahoo messenger doesn't show anything unless highlighted
    01-26-10 01:57 PM
    minor problems here Sir but they are not new though

when i search names in bbm it goes blank on the search bar..
    also the menu on yahoo messenger doesn't show anything unless highlighted
    Sounds like the cause of having a white 'select' font on the theme. Short of making all the fonts black (Or just darker) I don't think there's a way to fix that. If these problems make the theme unusable then that may end up what happens.

Most themes I have tried have had this problem in one app or another.

I'll look into it though! I was not aware of either of those problems so thanks for bringing them to my attention !
    01-26-10 02:13 PM
    Sounds like the cause of having a white 'select' font on the theme. Short of making all the fonts black (Or just darker) I don't think there's a way to fix that. If these problems make the theme unusable then that may end up what happens.

I'll look into it though! I was not aware of either of those problems so thanks for bringing them to my attention !
    even if you won't fix them, i'll still use it
    01-26-10 06:09 PM
    Great theme. thanks.
    01-26-10 06:24 PM

yeah that white on white...is bad lol....i see alot of themes that I like, but cant use because of that! Im a big Yahoo Messenger user so I hope you can fix that. But if not its still a great theme.
    01-26-10 06:31 PM
    Sorry! I replaced all the directories on my FTP and I had forgot that I didn't originally save the pictures. I don't know if I'm going to have time today to take all the screenshots for each theme.

Maybe I'll throw some up real quick of just one.

EDIT: SenseBerry-Droid-Rain temp screenshot back on page one. Remember profile and weather icons versions are included.

Nice theme!
    01-27-10 07:24 AM
    Looks very nice, thanks for making it! I am awaiting the desktop download patiently
    01-27-10 05:40 PM
    Hey, thanks for the DM installs, appreciate it. Hope you keep making awesome themes.
    01-27-10 07:18 PM
    I love both these themes. Well done. Just one gesture. If its possible to move the time somewhere else on the banner. Bcuz if anyone knows the arrows block the time. But I love it! Keep up the good work...

01-28-10 08:16 PM
    Very nice
    01-29-10 07:09 AM
    I like this theme a lot....only prob is the white on white and if there can be a background for inc and out calls...itS just the standard white.

01-29-10 12:10 PM
    love the theme. by far my favorite. but the double font in the message window is killing me. can you please fix

honestly id rather have my own defined font in there anyways so restoring to default is best for me.
    01-29-10 06:00 PM
    Okay I've reverted back to the default BBAlpha Sans font, which I think is more smooth and easier to read than the Droid Sans font I was using. So this fixes the problem with the double font. That way people can use their own custom size font, I personally use a size 8 and I think it works well.

Also I'm pretty sure I fixed the white font issue as well, without just making all the fonts boring black. I thought it was the select font being white, but it's actually the title bar font color that causes this. So I changed it to a light gray, should solve the problem.

As far as the time being blocked by the loading icons, that's actually something I never thought about. However I don't think they're really up for that long of a time for it to really be an issue. Also changing it would throw off the whole droid feel I want the theme to have.

Also later at some point I may release a more updated version of this 'older' version. (with updated android 2.0 icons and some other things)

However the downside of this theme there most likely wont be a slim bar version without the profile icon and whatnot due to the time being there like that. So most likely no alternate version. Unless I just down the size of the time font, I'll have to play with it and see how it goes.

I don't know when I'll be able to post the updates but keep an eye out.
    Last edited by Cyper; 01-30-10 at 01:59 PM.
    01-30-10 01:56 PM
    updates sound great, did you upload the updates for the existing themes yet???
    01-30-10 02:32 PM
    hi..
    I really like this theme a lot. Do you mind making it compatible with 8500 fw.5.0 series too?

Thank you so much
    01-30-10 03:32 PM
    WOW!!! i can't wait until i can get this updated theme. i've been using the original version since you put it up. cyper ftw.
    01-30-10 04:07 PM
    Okay I've reverted back to the default BBAlpha Sans font, which I think is more smooth and easier to read than the Droid Sans font I was using. So this fixes the problem with the double font. That way people can use their own custom size font, I personally use a size 8 and I think it works well.

Also I'm pretty sure I fixed the white font issue as well, without just making all the fonts boring black. I thought it was the select font being white, but it's actually the title bar font color that causes this. So I changed it to a light gray, should solve the problem.

As far as the time being blocked by the loading icons, that's actually something I never thought about. However I don't think they're really up for that long of a time for it to really be an issue. Also changing it would throw off the whole droid feel I want the theme to have.

Also later at some point I may release a more updated version of this 'older' version. (with updated android 2.0 icons and some other things)

However the downside of this theme there most likely wont be a slim bar version without the profile icon and whatnot due to the time being there like that. So most likely no alternate version. Unless I just down the size of the time font, I'll have to play with it and see how it goes.

I don't know when I'll be able to post the updates but keep an eye out.
    I was wondering did you fix the files? Because the still showing as it was before....with the white on white in Yahoo Messenger Menu area and the double text in the message area.
    01-30-10 06:11 PM
    The updates haven't been posted yet. I'll see if I can get to them in a bit.
    01-30-10 06:20 PM
    The updates haven't been posted yet. I'll see if I can get to them in a bit.
    oh ok lol....sorry about that!
    01-30-10 07:08 PM
201 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD