I downloaded the Rain version and I too see the double font under messages. Hopefully you can fix this cuz I dig this themem but can't work with the double font. It's like seeing double!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-17-10 02:42 PM
    I downloaded this onto my curve 8330 and it does not even show up in themes. I am running 5.0.0.238 hybrid os. Has anyone else had this issue with themes and os 5?

01-18-10 12:51 AM
    Sorry I haven't posted guys, been pretty busy.

@icee_man: Not sure dude, have no experience with the 5.0 OSs, sorry.

If I get some time today I'll try to figure out what's causing the double font problem with display message header set to 2 lines. I'm not really sure what the cause is but I'll try to figure it out. If it's that bad for some of you a quick solution would be setting it to 1 line for now.

Also I'll look into changing the font size some people were requesting that, I'm not positive on that one though I don't want too much changed. I'll try to find a middle ground for not too big and not too small. Don't want anything ridiculously small and unreadable at the same time though. Also the font line scrolling under options and address book get really crappy if the font isn't set to the right size. Basically you can see half of words being cut off at the bottom or the top. As far as I know the only way to fix this is to set the font to the right size. So it may not change from what it is now.

To those asking about this theme on another blackberry device. I highly doubt it, I'd like to make the theme for every device, that way everyone gets to enjoy it. However I don't have the time to make it for other devices, not only that but I don't own any other device other than the 8330 and I wouldn't have anything to test it on before release. Very sorry but I don't have the time for people to beta test it for me and then go back and fix the problems. I like seeing things for myself.

Also requests on the today version with calendar or whatever it's called. That is possible, I've never messed with those settings before however so I'll have to figure it out, shouldn't take long. I just need the free time to actually do it and pack it up and upload it all. Hang in there you're not forgotten about!

Those that need DM installs aren't forgotten about either, just give me some time to make and upload it all.

Thank everyone for the comments, they are appreciated.
    Last edited by Cyper; 01-18-10 at 12:25 PM.
    01-18-10 12:19 PM
    any chance for a today theme with cal entries?
    01-18-10 05:33 PM
    I love the rain wallpaper...... Cant wait to download this theme... Thanks!
    01-18-10 05:55 PM
    OK, I've been using this theme for a while & although I said so earlier, I really do have to thank you making this available. It's an incredibly fast & smooth theme. I went back and compared this one to another (premium) Droid theme I had and deleted the premium theme without a second thought. You really have given us an outstanding theme!

01-18-10 07:52 PM
    Is there a way you could have all messages in one folder (email,sms,mms,etc)?
    01-18-10 08:58 PM
    Is there a way you could have all messages in one folder (email,sms,mms,etc)?
    Its all in how you have your Messages Options set up...Messages/Options and set SMS&Email etc. to Combined; that way all you need is Messages on your home screen to see everything!

Hope that helps
    01-19-10 07:42 AM
    so...the weather feature is a little confusing. How do I get the weather to show on my BB?
    01-19-10 07:01 PM
    This is... by far... the best theme for 83XX to date
    01-20-10 01:47 AM
    so...the weather feature is a little confusing. How do I get the weather to show on my BB?
    You need to have a weather app (BBWeather, WeatherEye--free) and then when you move it to the 7th position on your icon screen it will show in the right corner. Hope that helps
    01-20-10 07:43 AM
    Awesome themes which I was applied..thanks n keep creating innovations

01-20-10 08:13 AM
    Any ETA on the DM folders?
    01-20-10 03:35 PM
    Hey guys, just some quick answers to some of your questions.

Some people have asked if this will be made for the 8330 5.0 OS.

Yes it will, however only once it becomes available for the 8330m. This is the device I have, once the update is released and I am using it myself I will create one for that. I don't want to do it it blindly without using it and be able to see the problems myself.

Also I keep getting questions on if this will be ported over to any other devices.

The answer is not likely. Very sorry, I wish I could create one for every device for everyone to enjoy, however I just don't have the time right now. Specially for the more advanced devices that would require more work.

This is... by far... the best theme for 83XX to date
    Well thanks! However there are other really great themes out there as well and I suggest others to try them out.

Any ETA on the DM folders?
    Sorry I haven't made them yet, creating them all for each version and packing them all up and uploading them is a big hassle, not that I'm not going to do it, I just haven't had the time yet. I will get it done soon enough.

Just to update, I've looked into the double font issue.

I reset the list settings to default, problem went away. tried decreasing font size down two sizes, for some reason decreasing the font size at all causes this. I'm using the default font for the list, BBAlpha Sans, not exactly sure why this is happening. Something else I find weird is it only does it with some things. If I get a facebook message the font is fine. However if it's an email or something else then the double font is there.

I'll have to try maybe using a different font, not sure. I'll post back if I find anything.
    Last edited by Cyper; 01-21-10 at 02:24 AM.
    01-21-10 01:36 AM
    Is there any chance you'll make a Today Plus version with just messages?? Just being hopeful...
    01-21-10 09:44 AM
    Thanks for the reply Cyper! Looking forward to getting this theme
    01-21-10 11:13 AM
    Love this theme! Its my new default theme! Great job!!!

01-21-10 06:12 PM
    i used it on my 8820... looks nice but on title email there's a shadow beetwen font
    01-22-10 04:41 AM
    Wow! These are sweet! Thank you! Ju Just might push me closer to droid world!!!

01-22-10 06:08 AM
    I re-dowloaded the Rain version, and the double-font issue is still there for 'Messages." not sure if you'd resolved this or not, I kinda got lost in your previous posts about what you did...

btw, did you make this theme using Theme Builder 4.7 or Theme Studio 5.0?
    01-22-10 01:47 PM
    this is an awesome theme!!! anyway you could make a version that has all dark gray backgrounds like on the messages, options etc. screens?
    01-23-10 12:09 AM
    Thanks Cyper, I'm looking forward to getting this theme in the .zip
    01-25-10 01:49 PM
    Whoops!

People were reporting that fonts were too large for their taste, I thought the font was a respectable size. Looking further into the problem I had found out that for some reason the font on all the compiles were at least two sizes too large.

I've updated the files, it should be fixed now. However when doing so I accidentally deleted all the display pictures for each theme, will have to take some more some time tomorrow. Sorry!

NOTE: The double font issue is still present (on emails only it seems?), I'm not exactly sure how to fix it. Still looking into this.

ALSO NOTE: SenseBerry-Droid-Rock-Profile had a typo in the theme name. It's com_plazmic_theme_SenseBerry_Droid_Rockr_Profile, the double "r" is not supposed to be there. Instead of fixing the problem and making people have to re set up their stuff I'm going to just leave it there. Shouldn't be a problem.

This is all done at 2:00 AM, if there are any problems please report them I will fix it as soon as possible.
    Last edited by Cyper; 01-26-10 at 02:11 AM.
    01-26-10 01:55 AM
    Kindly post D.M files
    01-26-10 05:46 AM
    First post updated with DM installs, have at it!

Again, let me know if there are any problems.
    01-26-10 12:27 PM
201 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD