not bad. gettin a little old seein iphone themes all the time though....
    10-22-09 11:24 PM
    The curve Rezon theme is awesome. It's quick and smooth. I like the color and the icons are fresh. It's a nice clean and uncomplicated theme. Good job and thanks for the free download.
    10-23-09 08:32 AM
    Just wondering...is there a option that will allow me to remove the text under the top 2 icons?
    10-23-09 08:51 AM
    Just wondering...is there a option that will allow me to remove the text under the top 2 icons?

no there is not the text is on all the time cause they were set up as weather slots so you see the temp at all times.
    10-23-09 09:49 AM
    The curve Rezon theme is awesome. It's quick and smooth. I like the color and the icons are fresh. It's a nice clean and uncomplicated theme. Good job and thanks for the free download.
    Thank you, that's exactly what I was going for.
    10-23-09 09:51 AM
    Just downloaded...thanks!
    10-23-09 10:19 AM
    Very cool! Just replaced the Boldlike theme that I have had for a few months.
    10-23-09 10:28 AM
    Just downloaded...thanks!
    Very cool! Just replaced the Boldlike theme that I have had for a few months.
    Thank you and you're welcome
    10-23-09 11:03 AM
    Very nice looking theme! Thank you! If you ever get a chance, for those of us who prefer the Blackberry browser over Opera, transparent menus and dialog boxes would look super classy on this theme. (I am personally sporting the bottom dock with single weather icon variation and will be for quite some time now!) Thanks again!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-09 07:52 PM
    This is a beautiful theme, is there anyway to squeeze one more version, perhaps a calendar AND messages type?

10-24-09 10:52 PM
    Very nice looking theme! Thank you! If you ever get a chance, for those of us who prefer the Blackberry browser over Opera, transparent menus and dialog boxes would look super classy on this theme. (I am personally sporting the bottom dock with single weather icon variation and will be for quite some time now!) Thanks again!

That's not a bad idea, I'll see what I can come up with when I get some free time.
    10-26-09 08:46 AM
    This is a beautiful theme, is there anyway to squeeze one more version, perhaps a calendar AND messages type?

I tried to squeeze a calendar and messages version but there wasn't enough room on the screen, I even took the weather slots off. The only way I can make it happen is if I take the status text off, if you guys don't mind that I'll make a calendar and messages version.
    10-26-09 08:52 AM
    Thanks for the nice clean theme.

Theme name:Rezon (curve edition)
    Theme author: guzzl3r
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 83xx-88xx OS 4.5
    Theme Cost: FREE
    Download link(s):

Rezon(curve edition) OTA install

RezonCurve WB1 OTA install

RezonCurve Calendar OTA install

RezonCurve Messages OTA install

Rezon is an iphone theme originally designed by BTDuBlex. The theme has the most original iphone icons to date. Now you can experience this beautiful theme on your blackberry curve for free.

There are 4 versions to choose from. The Rezon(curve edition) is the version with the 2 weather slots. The WB1 version is the version with one weather slot and then you have the calendar version and messages version with 4 entries.

The theme has been converted to the curve for optimal performance. Rezon is a fairly simple theme without a whole lot of clutter on your home screen.The screenshots ,features and download links are below, enjoy.

Also when you go to download you can choose either link and you will be given a choice between desktop installation or OTA.

Thanks

FEATURES
    User defined fonts
    Up to 8 user defined icons on home screen
    Weather integrated 1 or 2
    Custom icons
    4 versions to choose from

RezonCurve Desktop install

RezonCurve WB1 Desktop install

RezonCurve Calendar Desktop install

RezonCurve Messages Desktop install
    10-28-09 04:41 PM
    Thanks for the nice clean theme.

No problem, you're welcome.
    10-28-09 05:38 PM
    This theme is awesome! Can you pleaaaase make a pink version? Bottom dock os 4.5??
    10-28-09 06:31 PM
    Great work
    10-29-09 06:03 AM
    I tried to squeeze a calendar and messages version but there wasn't enough room on the screen, I even took the weather slots off. The only way I can make it happen is if I take the status text off, if you guys don't mind that I'll make a calendar and messages version.
    that would be great......thanks again
    10-29-09 09:40 AM
    nice theme although im not a fan of the green highlights. maybe change it to a blue or black?
    11-08-09 12:54 PM
    pink bottom dock os 4.5 pleaaase?
    11-08-09 02:57 PM
    pink bottom dock os 4.5 pleaaase?
    I'll see what I can do when I get some free time. I don't know how it's going to look like in pink though cause I don't want recolor the icons, I tried and they look really horrible with any other color besides the original.
    11-08-09 05:56 PM
    Ohh I see

11-08-09 09:06 PM
    Theme name:Rezon (curve edition)
    Theme author: guzzl3r
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 83xx-88xx OS 4.5
    Theme Cost: FREE
    Download link(s):

Rezon(curve edition) OTA install

RezonCurve WB1 OTA install

RezonCurve Calendar OTA install

RezonCurve Messages OTA install

Rezon is an iphone theme originally designed by BTDuBlex. The theme has the most original iphone icons to date. Now you can experience this beautiful theme on your blackberry curve for free.

There are 4 versions to choose from. The Rezon(curve edition) is the version with the 2 weather slots. The WB1 version is the version with one weather slot and then you have the calendar version and messages version with 4 entries.

The theme has been converted to the curve for optimal performance. Rezon is a fairly simple theme without a whole lot of clutter on your home screen.The screenshots ,features and download links are below, enjoy.

Also when you go to download you can choose either link and you will be given a choice between desktop installation or OTA.

Thanks

FEATURES
    User defined fonts
    Up to 8 user defined icons on home screen
    Weather integrated 1 or 2
    Custom icons
    4 versions to choose from

RezonCurve Desktop install

RezonCurve WB1 Desktop install

RezonCurve Calendar Desktop install

RezonCurve Messages Desktop install
    The OTA link for the Messages version is not working properly, is there now and error in the link?
    Thanks for any information.
    11-09-09 10:25 AM
    The OTA link for the Messages version is not working properly, is there now and error in the link?
    Thanks for any information.
    I just checked the link it seems to be working fine. There shouldn't be anything wrong I haven't touched the links since I released the the theme. What type of error message do it give you?
    11-09-09 01:48 PM
48 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD