Reverie is a minimal, full screen theme intended to show off your wallpaper.

Enjoy!

(custom wallpaper, available below)

Theme by Marc J.S. (AKA dagobah30)

Installation:

Reverie (with APP MENU shortcut)
    83XX/87XX/88XX OS 4.5

(Updated 10/19/09)
    WITH weather slot: OTA
    WITHOUT weather slot: OTA

Reverie (with QUICKLAUNCH shortcut)
    83XX/87XX/88XX OS 4.5

(Updated 10/21/09)
    WITH weather slot: OTA
    WITHOUT weather slot: OTA

To install this theme, open the OTA link from within your BlackBerry browser. Desktop installation is not available.

Dates are in MM/DD/YY format.

*NOTE* This theme is intended to be used with OS 4.5. For the OS 5.0 version, go here.

*NOTE* Due to how this theme was constructed, the "WITH weather slot" versions will contain some flaws in the home screen navigation.

If you like and use this theme, please consider making a donation:

Donate

Any and all amounts are welcome!

Features:

Weather Slot
    The theme is available both with and without a slot for your weather app. To use the weather slot version, simply place your weather app in the first (top left) spot on your application screen and it will show up on your home screen.

App Menu or QuickLaunch Shortcut
    The "square" button on the left hand side of the home screen's bar provides a shortcut to either the application menu or to QuickLaunch, depending on the version of the theme you use. (The QuickLaunch app must be installed in order for its shortcut to work.)

You may feel free to link to this thread, but do not re-post or re-host the direct OTA links without permission.

The following images were generously provided by crackberry.com forum members. If you own a copyright to any of these images, you may request their removal.
    Last edited by dagobah30; 02-26-10 at 08:30 PM.
    10-15-09 03:02 AM
    Great looking theme...can't wait to try it out...
    10-15-09 03:29 AM
    I've been waiting for this theme to come out on to 4.5 Thank you this theme is brilliant!
    10-15-09 03:29 AM
    I will get this with weather slot!
    10-15-09 04:15 AM
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! (bowing down to dagobah30) You have made my month!!!
    10-15-09 05:59 AM

Is there a weather slot OTA somewhere, I can't find it?
    10-15-09 06:00 AM
    This particular port of the theme is still a work in progress. I've uploaded a preliminary alpha version. (Sorry, it only comes without a weather slot.)
    10-15-09 06:09 AM
    Oh yay, thank you so much for doing the 4.5. I've been checking back every day to see if you would do it. Thanks again!
    10-15-09 06:19 AM
    This particular port of the theme is still a work in progress. I've uploaded a preliminary alpha version. (Sorry, it only comes without a weather slot.)
    well thank you so much, it seems to be breezing right along fine on my 8330. If you need a tester, call on me
    10-15-09 06:32 AM
    Nice theme. Classy. Think that the icons can be changed to like a brush metal look. That will really set it off.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-09 08:29 AM
    I love it!!! Absolutely no lag and I love the clean look of it and that it is unlike all the others! Thank you so much for making this available for 4.5! You are awesome

10-15-09 08:52 AM
    WOW I can't believe you did it. THANK YOU! The only bug I saw was the call screen. When I called voice mail, the screen did not show number dialed and the call timer was missing. Weather slot would be awesome.

10-15-09 09:11 AM
    can we get a zip for it thanks
    10-15-09 09:26 AM
    Nice theme. Classy. Think that the icons can be changed to like a brush metal look. That will really set it off.

yeah love the theme some nice icons would set it off!
    10-15-09 10:31 AM
    Thank you, thank you! You are amazing dagboh! I love this theme!

I will be keeping an eye on this thread for any updates in the future.

10-15-09 03:57 PM
    Love the minimalist layout.Am downloading it now!!
    10-15-09 06:30 PM
    To all: You are welcome.

I've fixed the active call screen and added Precision icons to the theme for consistency. I'm also updating this port's status to "beta".
    Last edited by dagobah30; 10-16-09 at 04:17 AM.
    10-15-09 08:03 PM
    wow!! this theme looks amazing. trying it out right now
    10-15-09 11:11 PM
    This theme is absolutely wonderful...I have looked through so many hidden dock and blank screen themes in the past and I could never find a theme that had all the components I wanted..until now! Thank you so much!
    10-16-09 01:38 AM
    Me too! Another vote for weather slot!
    10-16-09 06:12 AM
    YAY! you made it for 4.5!
    I LOOOVES YOU.
    10-16-09 08:08 AM
    Great update!

I switched to using this one from an HTC-like paid Theme. Now the only thing that is missing is a different color focus/ highlight selector. Its tough to see the gray highlight while scolling. Maybe a blue or yellow would work. Then you if you wanted, you could color the highlighter the matching color when scolling through messages, lists, etc. The gray just doesnt give enough contrast (anyone agree?).

Really, very well done theme!!
    10-16-09 02:52 PM
    would love to have this theme but i use a ota downloader to put on memory card then dl from there but with this ota get invalid ota. do you possible have another that i could get?
    would to have this theme!!!!!
    Thanks!
    10-16-09 04:03 PM
    does this work on a curve 8330?
    10-16-09 04:12 PM
    does this work on a curve 8330?
    runs great on mine.
    10-16-09 04:14 PM
99 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD