I downloaded a theme off of the Sprint website for my phone and I like it but it makes certain things take awhile to load (specifically the symbol option and once I get it to pop up it takes forever to scroll through). Has anyone else had this issue or knows how to fix it? Thanks in advance for any suggestions
    06-01-09 09:42 PM
    Sometimes downloading certain themes can slow your device down. Have you tried a battery pull to see if that will help. If not take the battery out of the device while still powered on for 30 seconds, then put it back in. If it keeps it up you may have to switch themes or even delete that theme. Good luck...
    06-01-09 09:50 PM
    You know....I saw this problem in another thread but can't remember for the life of me were. But some themes do really slow the berries down though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-09 10:51 PM
    Yeah different themes = different speeds, if its a new theme try updating your os..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-09 01:05 AM
    Thanks everyone for the replies I have everything current from the update page when I log onto the web on my phone and I see all the threads about other updates but I'm afraid I will mess it up and screw up my phone haha. I will try the battery pull and if it doesn't work I will just go back to another theme :/
    06-02-09 01:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD