Help!
    I've searched on how I can resize icons for my themes, and I can't find instructions that work.
    I'm trying to resize the icons for the BB Curve 8330. 48x36 aaand when I do, the icons look stretched out

Thanks in advance!!
    01-24-10 03:50 PM

Help!
    I've searched on how I can resize icons for my themes, and I can't find instructions that work.
    I'm trying to resize the icons for the BB Curve 8330. 48x36 aaand when I do, the icons look stretched out

Thanks in advance!!
    Have you tried DryIcons.com - Free Icons and Vector Graphics ? I know there are icons of all sizes
    01-24-10 04:24 PM

Help!

Thanks in advance!!
    Depending on the program you use, have you tried "constrain proportions"?
    01-24-10 04:36 PM
    Depending on the program you use, have you tried "constrain proportions"?
    I use paint shop pro.
    01-24-10 05:09 PM
    You want to resize them to something like 36x36 (a perfect square) and then paste them into a blank canvas of 48x36. That is the only way you are going to get icons that don't look stretched out.

I use PaintShop Pro for most of my theming needs, but I use GIMP for icon resizing because it automatically centers the icon when you paste it. In PSP you'll have to center them yourself.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-10 08:35 PM
    Here is a Step by Step Tutorial for you to follow. I had the same problem when I started making themes and this helped me greatly.

How To: Make icons for BlackBerry using GIMP
    01-24-10 08:58 PM
    Here is a Step by Step Tutorial for you to follow. I had the same problem when I started making themes and this helped me greatly.

How To: Make icons for BlackBerry using GIMP
    Thank you very much =] I got it figured out!!!!
    01-30-10 02:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD