Hi, I am so excited to be a part of this crackassberry community. ANyway, here is my problem. I recently took a picture of my campus and set that picture as a home background theme. Now, firstly I did not know how to take that off and restore the BB dimension Icon theme. SO, What I did was I went into option + Theme+ and clicked BB Dimension Icon (active). But nothing happend. My school photo was still the wallpaper. So I went back into the option and chose "Reset Theme defaults." Ok. After I did that the entire fonts in menu got bigger. It's not something I can change the size of it. For example, the lists of text messages were generally in smaller fonts, but now every letter got bigger. How can I change it back to where it was?
    03-24-09 09:23 PM
    options>screen/keyboard and pick the font and size of your choice... If your just trying to change the home screen image (wallpaper) to the default that came with the theme just select any picture in media then menu>reset home screen image.

Some themes will have different fonts that cannot be changed, depending on how the theme was set up.......
    Last edited by Tremortality; 03-24-09 at 09:28 PM.
    03-24-09 09:25 PM
    the theme and wallpaper are two veru different things. a theme is the general layout and look of the icons and the wallpaper is just that; the background image.
    03-24-09 09:31 PM
    Hey thanx guys. Yea it' sback to normal now. GREAT!
    03-24-09 09:46 PM
    Good to hear you sorted it out.
    03-24-09 09:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD