***UPDATE***: Request Filled!! Go down a few posts to get it, its great!

Okay, so I found a few blank themes that are nice but they are each missing something. Either the fonts are cheezy or the bar at the top is weird or something. I hope someone can help me with this. What I need is a theme that follows this:

- No icons on homescreen except for Profile that is up in the title bar
    - No background behind title bar
    - Very simple, easy to read, bold-like fonts
    - Icons don't really matter but I like the bold ones and the default icons (dimension?)
    - Call/Lock screen doesn't have anything fancy, and preferably you can see the wallpaper through them also!

I just wanted a nice clean, blank screen to show my wallpaper and so that I can hit the trackball to change the profile or the BB button to get to the apps.

Hopefully this isn't too much to ask, and if this is more complicated than I thought then sorry, ignore this. If you think you can do it, I'd really really REALLY appreciate it!

Thanks!
    Last edited by gardobus; 05-04-09 at 11:43 AM.
    04-03-09 05:39 PM
    Wheres the SS at? lol
    04-03-09 05:46 PM
    That would be really nice
    04-03-09 06:03 PM
    No sweat. Give me 20 minutes.
    04-03-09 07:46 PM
    Done. 19 minutes...not bad. I didn't snap any pics because you were pretty specific. Hope you like it.

OTA
    04-03-09 08:05 PM
    Sweeeeet I'll try it right now, thanks man!

Oh and the screenshot is there, not sure why you guys above can't see it. I can see it on two different computers in two different locations...
    04-03-09 11:27 PM
    Just installed it and it looks great!! Thanks! You should make some screenshots so others will grab it, because it looks and works great, time to go reorder my icons. I hate how it reorders them everytime I apply a new theme. Oh well!

Thanks again!
    04-03-09 11:37 PM
    Glad you like it.
    04-04-09 04:23 AM
    I like this theme a lot. How hard would it be to add just a small keyboard lock icon on the bottom left corner?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-09 08:36 PM
    I like this theme a lot. How hard would it be to add just a small keyboard lock icon on the bottom left corner?

Not hard. $3 donation should cover it.
    04-06-09 09:49 PM
    Here it is...

OTA
    04-06-09 10:02 PM
    Man your themes are awsome. Thank you for that one. I'm going to have to hit you up with a big and donation and see what you can come up with ffor the Cincinnati Reds and Ohio State

04-08-09 01:51 PM
    Can someone post an alternate link for this theme? The original is expired or something.
    04-19-09 10:53 AM
    Just tried both links, they are working. They are OTA (over the air) so you have to download from your phone. Or send the link to your phone via email.
    04-19-09 03:09 PM
    Just wanted to check in and say every other theme I've downloaded, I usually end up changing it a few days to a week later in the hopes that the next one is a little more of what I want. With this one, I haven't changed it since and have no need or want to. Thanks again!
    04-19-09 04:33 PM
    Your quite welcome. Thanks for the kind words.
    04-19-09 08:52 PM
    Hey, this is awesome!! This is what I requested for earlier today. Now I don't need to worry about it b/c I found yours. Looks amazing!! Good job!!
    05-02-09 10:15 PM
    Thanks borocster... really nice!!
    05-05-09 04:27 AM
    I like the idea behind this theme. Thanks a lot for making...
    05-09-09 08:05 PM
    Love it! Thanks for sharing!

07-30-09 02:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD