I have been looking everywhere for the perfect theme and I just can't find exactly what I have in mind. Here are the things I would love if any of you amazing theme makers have the urge:

- Buuf icons (customized - hidden/bottom dock)
    - Today theme with messages and calendar
    - Clear status bar and highlighting
    - Dedicated spot for weather icon (preferably near the top)
    - Different battery/signal icons

I'm sorry if it seems really demanding, I just thought I would ask!
    07-06-09 10:15 PM
    I have been looking everywhere for the perfect theme and I just can't find exactly what I have in mind. Here are the things I would love if any of you amazing theme makers have the urge:

Ever have any luck with this?
    02-26-10 07:58 AM
    No, and I would still love it
    02-26-10 04:00 PM
    I have something close that I am currently working on...they aren't complete (having folder issues for some reason) and i've just started on the today one. but i'd be happy to share if there's interest.
    the first one is a bottom dock with weather in the upper right. second is the app screen and the third is a today version with bottom dock (just started this one).
    02-26-10 08:50 PM
    I have something close that I am currently working on...they aren't complete (having folder issues for some reason) and i've just started on the today one. but i'd be happy to share if there's interest.
    the first one is a bottom dock with weather in the upper right. second is the app screen and the third is a today version with bottom dock (just started this one).
    I love the way this is coming along and would love to try it out (bottom dock/weather)! Would you be able to make a today with a bottom dock and dedicated weather spot?
    02-26-10 09:38 PM
    thank you!
    i'm not sure how to make a dedicated spot (i'm just learning how to make themes) for weather. i just put the weather in my 7th spot on the today version...are you wanting it like the 3rd picture with a weather slot? also...everything is in white, gray and black.
    02-26-10 09:49 PM
    For a today I really like the weather icon in the top right like in the first screen shot and then only emails (and maybe calendar) as the listed stuff. I think this looks great for your first try!!
    02-26-10 09:53 PM
    ok...how many entries for emails/calendar? do you still want the bottom dock on the today screen? and do you want it for light or dark backgrounds? i will work on it tonight and post updates
    02-26-10 10:07 PM

i noticed your device is a 9530 (Storm)? if so dont believe 8300's themes are gonna work on your device? unless he making it for 9530?
    02-26-10 10:11 PM
    she only has an 8330, so that would be no. i suppose if that is the case, i could try though.
    02-26-10 10:17 PM
    i noticed your device is a 9530 (Storm)? if so dont believe 8300's themes are gonna work on your device? unless he making it for 9530?
    8330m - guess I should update my profile
    02-26-10 10:20 PM
    she only has an 8330, so that would be no. i suppose if that is the case, i could try though.
    sorry i did have he/she then edit it to "he" some reason lol... but the requesting person has a 9530 (Storm).... nevermind lol
    02-26-10 10:21 PM
    ok...how many entries for emails/calendar? do you still want the bottom dock on the today screen? and do you want it for light or dark backgrounds? i will work on it tonight and post updates
    You're awesome!

I'm thinking as many entries as possible if just messages. If both messages and calendar then maybe 3 and three? I would still like the dock and I think I probably use mostly dark backgrounds.
    02-26-10 10:22 PM
    Sorry...got to watching transformers and didn't get to it. Will work on in the am before work. Shouldn't take too long as I have the template mostly built.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-10 12:10 AM
    just wanted to let you know i hadn't forgotten. i ended up having to work this weekend and haven't had a chance to finish up. will try to by mid-week.
    ---
    looks like someone beat me to it.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f126/buuf-re-done-427618/

if you're still interested, let me know.
    Last edited by bigrawr; 03-01-10 at 07:43 AM.
    03-01-10 12:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD