Hi guys,

this is my second attempt for a theme request. I don't think my first request got any attention because of the lack of popularity for Chuck (tv show).

Anyways, I thought I'd give it another go.

I was hoping to get a theme for the new TV show Glee.

I'm pretty much open to allow the creator all creative direction. As well, happy to donate a few dollars.

Please let me know if you want to help me out. My blackberry has has its current theme for a little too long. We need a change
    10-20-09 10:58 AM
    Hi guys,

this is my second attempt for a theme request. I don't think my first request got any attention because of the lack of popularity for Chuck (tv show).

Anyways, I thought I'd give it another go.

I was hoping to get a theme for the new TV show Glee.

I'm pretty much open to allow the creator all creative direction. As well, happy to donate a few dollars.

Please let me know if you want to help me out. My blackberry has has its current theme for a little too long. We need a change
    I'll see what I can do on this one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-09 01:00 PM
    That would be so awesome Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!
    10-20-09 04:34 PM
    Please hide this thread once you get it. I don't want my girlfriend finding the theme! She already makes me watch the show!
    10-20-09 09:07 PM
    Took a shot at a Glee Theme for you, you can check it out HERE
    10-20-09 10:19 PM
    Please hide this thread once you get it. I don't want my girlfriend finding the theme! She already makes me watch the show!
    Hahah, sorry Dave. I know secretly deep down you enjoy the show
    10-20-09 10:28 PM
    Took a shot at a Glee Theme for you, you can check it out HERE
    I just finished doing this one a few minutes ago and got it posted onto my web site. Well, here it is in a L theme instead of a bottom dock. Hope that you like it.

10-20-09 11:39 PM
    Yes! So awesome, thank you very much!!
    10-20-09 11:58 PM
    I can't get it to download
    04-20-10 10:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD