I started to cause I've been wanting to make a ferrari theme then saw this and figured I would try to make a ferrari f1 theme. It is also my first theme so its gonna take some time to figure out the program fully. So if Cindy gets it done than that would be cool too. Ill still try to make my first theme. Sorry cindy if if u took my last comment the wrong way I didn't mean anything twords nascar fans. Nascar just drives me nuts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I've found a few pictures that I can use in a theme for F1. I'll see what I can come up with this weekend. I also accept your apology about NASCAR fans. You know what? Sometimes, NASCAR drives long time fans nuts at times too.:-)

Thank you. If someone does come up with one...could i please have it too? huge F1 fan. Used to be a Ferrari fan (still am)...but this Brawn GP story is the most exciting thing that has happened in F1 in some time (in my opinion anyway)...thanks again!
    -Dan
    When I get the F1 theme created, I'll post screen shots and the download files (OTA and ZIP) to this thread. It will probably be later on this weekend before I'm able to get anything done on this.

Cindy
    07-17-09 04:27 PM
    Here are the screen shots.

Here is the ZIP file at the bottom of this post.

I am unable to post the OTA on this forum at the moment because when I try to attach this using the same thing as I did for the ZIP file, it gives me an error message that this is an invalid file extension. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Cindy
    07-19-09 06:49 AM
    Thank you!!
    07-19-09 09:39 AM
    couldnt get it to work.I un-rar it...and install via the bb desktop manager...right?
    07-29-09 04:58 PM
    couldnt get it to work.I un-rar it...and install via the bb desktop manager...right?
    It is a ZIP file so you would unzip the file and then install via the Blackberry Desktop Manager. Hope that you can get it to work.

Cindy
    07-29-09 05:25 PM
    Ooops ....thats what i ment...un-zip. any idea what i did wrong?
    07-29-09 08:05 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD