I am very much an avid fisherman, mainly salmon and steelhead here in the northwest. I would really appreciate a today theme with calender entries, no messages, with bottom dock. I'm not picky about style of icons, whatever works with background. For background pics I do like scenic nature scenes of rivers and streams. If this is possible I would greatly appreciate it, thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-09 06:56 PM
    Would love one like this too I'm more of a bass fisherman tho

07-03-09 08:00 PM
    I have to agree. A fishing theme would be awesome, but I would prefer a zen or bottom dock version.

A bass fishing theme would definitely rock!
    07-03-09 11:21 PM
    Not really into bass fishing, I guess its because I've never tried it. Living in Washington salmon and steelhead fishing seems to be the big thing. But I am flexible, I'm good with whatever somebody can come up with.

07-03-09 11:50 PM
    This would be great iam in.
    07-03-09 11:54 PM
    I just started using the theme creator today. Had a blast making my very own superman theme so I thought I'd see what I can come up with for you guys. Will post when I'm done
    07-04-09 12:23 AM
    Right on! You the man, can't wait.

07-04-09 01:29 AM
    Not sure exactly how to post the finished theme file here.. giving this a try. Heres a few shots on how it came out.... Hope you like it!

07-04-09 01:36 AM
    If there's anything you want changed let me know. Also let me know if the file was uploaded correctly and working on your phone, works on mine but it's a different process coming straight from my computer.
    07-04-09 01:38 AM
    Love the screenshots! Only thing I would like changed if possible would be a bottom dock with just calender entries. Would it be possible to get an ota link to this great theme. Thanks again!

07-04-09 09:52 AM
    I agree with Fishaddict bottom dock and just calendar entries would be awesome I could always swap out the wallpaper with some good bass pics or somethin

07-04-09 12:18 PM
    Not sure exactly how to post the finished theme file here.. giving this a try. Heres a few shots on how it came out.... Hope you like it!
    Excellent job. Very nice work.
    07-04-09 02:37 PM
    Still wondering if I can get it with bottom dock and just calender entries, thanks.

07-10-09 05:13 PM
    how do you download a theme from a file like that fishing theme i mean put it on my blackberry
    07-11-09 04:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD