I am looking to hire someone to make me a blank 83xx 4.5 theme (willing to donate $20 bucks) on completion. I would like a blank main screen for maximum wallpaper viewing.

Profile icon, time, date, battery icons, etc to show on main screen as normal.

Bold icons - CLEAN ones please I see some themes that are very fuzzy.

Theme colors to be white with gold highlights...think color like the car in my avatar.

Fonts to be user definable.

Last request I will probably want this theme reworked in 2 months when the bb tour is released again I have no problem donating again....
    Last edited by MsRandall; 06-06-09 at 12:57 AM.
    06-06-09 12:48 AM
    Is that a Lexus?
    06-06-09 12:59 AM
    nope 2003 Mercedes s500
    06-06-09 01:02 AM
    Any specific wallpaper?
    06-06-09 01:16 AM
    I would like this theme to use the wallpaper thru out....
    06-06-09 01:49 AM
    Put this together, not sure if its what you're lookin for. They're the same theme except one has a transparent banner, one is darker. Not to sure if the fonts are what you were going for. Please Let me know some likes and dislikes and we'll get it perfect for you..
    06-06-09 02:19 AM
    Heres another one to work off of. just let me know which style you were looking for.. Make sure to test the incoming call screen and tell me which you like.
    06-06-09 02:37 AM
    They look great however I have not tested them fully..is it possible to have no banner at all?

I would like the font changed if possible to bbclarity on benz2 and transparent...i like them both so far...Will test the call screens tomorrow...thanks for a quick response....
    06-06-09 03:51 AM
    try this, the banner is as transparent as I can get it, try other wallpapers on it and see if its good. Its actually the banner that comes on the bbdimensions theme.
    06-06-09 10:09 AM
    Thanks for working on this...and being so attentive...

Clarity is very close...lol

Okay last requests I promised.

I would like the star icon (indicator for emails, texts, etc) to be gold instead of red star that it is.

If possible the selector color changed from blue to same gold.

The call screen changed to the picture I attached below.

Icons I have black and white bold icons I love on my other favorite theme

The font on the menus when highlighted gets larger...I dont like that. The font for menus dont look like bbclarity but then again its early to me...and FINALLY...Instead of gold on black for menus how about gold on white.

Again thanks for working on this...you are awesome. Just work on clarity as it is almost perfect....
    Last edited by MsRandall; 06-06-09 at 10:48 AM.
    06-06-09 10:39 AM
    Unfortunately, your requests are a little outta my league right now. I'll keep trying to make what you want, but I havn't really mastered the recoloring yet. Sorry...
    06-06-09 06:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD