Hey,

I really like the theme its awesome!

I see that you made this for your curve 8310 running 4.5.

I was planning on updating my curve 8330 to 4.5 tomorrow and I was wondering if it would work with my phone, or if it only works on the 8310. (sorry im still a noob) Any help would be great.

Thanks!
    02-05-09 08:57 PM
    Question...when using the DM do I load both files onto my Curve?
    02-05-09 10:28 PM
    Ok figured it out. Just thought I'd point out that the spacing is a little off in the Text and Messages folders. The text in both gets cut off slightly. Something you can fix probably. If I come aross anything else I'll let you know. I also haven't found the screen that shows the guy throwing the flowers? Where does that come up?
    02-05-09 10:56 PM
    Nice i was looking around for someone with a graffiti based theme but couldnt find anything. Im heavy into the art(my sign should speak that) and am happy to see a Bansky theme being hes one of the best in the game. Ive never done a theme download and install by way of PC. But im def gonna give it a shot. Awesome job Chaz!!!
    02-05-09 11:02 PM
    @ ether As far as i know the themes do work for 8300,8310 or 8330. Just the 83xx is important...
    Correct me if i am wrong.
    02-05-09 11:37 PM
    Chaz, great job man. I am glad to see you getting involved with theme designing...
    Hey...I fellow Missourian...and Crackberry Addict...and Bansky Fan! I'm down in Rolla...hopefully not for long...haha.
    02-06-09 12:12 AM
    Also noticed all the text in the Options Area and anything you click on from the Options area has no space to breath. It sits flush against the left side of the screen. The the main clock could maybe use some space to breath too...not a lot but some. Just suggestions. Really great them. You did an awesome job with the icons!
    02-06-09 03:58 AM
    Ok figured it out. Just thought I'd point out that the spacing is a little off in the Text and Messages folders. The text in both gets cut off slightly. Something you can fix probably. If I come aross anything else I'll let you know. I also haven't found the screen that shows the guy throwing the flowers? Where does that come up?
    I'll take a look at the text issue later, and repost. The throwing flowers pic is the lock screen.

Thanks everyone for the compliments, still learning things.
    02-06-09 05:08 AM
    Just installed and loving it! Thanks Chaz!
    02-06-09 12:35 PM
    The throwing flowers pic is the lock screen.
    Oh gotcha...I never use the keylock. Standby!
    02-06-09 04:57 PM
    I checked on the text issue you mentioned in options and a couple other places, but don't know the fix! lol Anyone have any pointers for the rookie? All the items in Options, the applications list etc are tight to the left of of the screen.
    (I fixed the clock, but will wait to re-post if I can fix the others)
    02-06-09 05:03 PM
    Did you also take a look at the text messages and how the bottoms are getting cut off be the previous text? Loven the new theme. First theme I've switched to since getting the Bold Curve Theme. Was also curious what it would look like with the home screen and menu screen backgrounds switched? What do you think?
    02-07-09 12:00 AM
    A very cool theme. It is the only theme I have downloaded in over a month, which I have kept as a theme for more than a few minutes, to replace my Cubs theme (until I got the Cubs, I would change themes every few hours). It has been my theme for several hours. An OTA would have been easier, but that would always be my preference.
    02-08-09 11:43 PM
    Hey Chaz. Found another little kink. It won't display the text and message icon at the same time. And it appears the message icon overrides the text if you have new things in both. How's the text issue coming along, were you able to search the forms for an answer. Sorry I can't be of any help in that area. Just bringing to your attention stuff. Haven't got rid of the app since I put it on my phone. Good stuff!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-09 05:21 PM
    rafe i finally looked at this. i gotta get this on my phone. good idea! the theme looks sick too.

also, it's BANK-sy. banksy. not bans-ky.
    Banksy
    02-11-09 08:11 AM
    Great looking theme
    02-11-09 10:26 AM
    Was any progess ever made in fixing the text issues and other things I had mentioned?
    02-23-09 03:04 PM
    I've tinkered with it off and on for quite a while now, and have gotten nowhere. I may just have to start over this weekend and see what I can do. I'll post when I get something complete.
    02-24-09 07:31 AM
    Come on Chaz. You can do it.
    02-24-09 09:06 AM
    Banksy is a living legend and this is a great theme... I really need to download this theme creating software... it looks like so much fun!!

Good work Chaz on that theme...
    02-24-09 09:24 AM
    nice theme!! can you give me this theme for bb 8110?
    02-24-09 07:10 PM
    I've tinkered with it off and on for quite a while now, and have gotten nowhere. I may just have to start over this weekend and see what I can do. I'll post when I get something complete.
    Cool...thanks for all the effort you've put into this theme. Besides the few little text issues it's been awesome.
    02-25-09 12:28 PM
    grazamataz - glad someone pointed out that its Banksy!!

03-01-09 02:14 PM
    My guess is this has been given up on making the fixes, but just wanted to check in...see if there was any progress?
    03-25-09 05:40 PM
    that is some sick art
    03-26-09 12:52 AM
70 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD