I am looking for a theme where my main screen would consist of 3 rows of 15 (large) or 3 rows of 18 (small) icons that are mainly used "without" the need to scroll into the rest of the icons on the BB.

The background would either be plain black or plain white.

I know the BB has a default theme called BB Demension Icon but I don't like the background nor do I like the fact that you are able to scroll through all the other icons too.

If anyone can make such a theme, much is appreciated.

I have a BB 8330 if that matters.

Thanks!!
    05-31-09 09:14 AM
    I added a new folder and dumped all my unused junk into it and then hid the folder. And then you could always download a black wallpaper from CB here:

http://crackberry.com/wallpaper-colo...ns-plain-black
    05-31-09 09:41 AM
    Thanks but excuse my ignorance as I am new to my BB....only had it 2 days. So far love the switch from my LG env2....but as far as maneuvering and doing things like dumping unused junk into the folder that I just made, that I don't know how to do.

I was familiar of Win OS on my old Palm Treos....but the BB software is new to me.

Could you please explain or point me to online info on how I go about dumping unused junk into folders for me to even later go back into that folder and use whats in there?

Thanks
    05-31-09 10:11 AM
    never mind, the more I played....the more I figured out how to move it into folder.

Thanks!!
    05-31-09 10:28 AM
    No excuse needed! I've had mine for a year and not until I discovered this site did I really become a crackhead!

If you haven't already found it on here, check out this post for even more fun!

BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com

These guys are awesome!

05-31-09 12:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD