Hi,

My wife wants a today theme for her 8310, but with some caveats.

1. No SMS listing other than number of unread msgs. She doesn't like message contents displayed on the screen.

2. Calendar list is okay. She has her work times in the calendar, and likes to just give a quick look to see what time she works today.

Would like to be able to use her own background image. Would like to change the icon orders. Would like to be able to use screen font settings.

Free is good, but will pay for the right theme.

I think that is it. Thanks to all for reading this. We have 4.5.
    Last edited by dynalmadman; 11-09-08 at 12:59 AM. Reason: Added OS version.
    11-09-08 12:55 AM
    Go check out my site Sarah's Theme Workshop. There's a free one there, has only calendar entries, bottom row of customizable icons, very wallpaper friendly. It will show 6 or 7 events. Let me know if that will work, I can also customize it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-08 01:01 AM
    Alright! That is very close to what she wants. She is sleeping right now, but I think we can make a couple changes and she will be happy. I will ask her when she wakes up.

First, if you could reduce the number of shown calendar items to maybe 4, then add messages to the home screen, but don't show any messages, only show how many unread there are.

Second, can you set it to use the font she sets in the options? Or must the font be only what you set it to in the designer?

Thanks,
    Michael
    11-09-08 12:01 PM
    I can do a line for messages, and set it to zero subentries so it will only show unread messages. Can also take calendar entries down to 4. What font does she like to use? When you go into options and change the font, it doesn't change the banner, fonts on homescreen. If you let me know what font she uses, I can change the fonts throughout the theme.
    11-09-08 02:03 PM
    I really like that theme too..
    Could you make it for the pearl 8130 (os 4.5)?
    It'd be nice to have 4 calendar entries
    sms&mms with 1 subentry preview
    and Message with 1 subentry preview...

possible??
    11-11-08 08:17 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/gro...s-theme-73737/ (OS 4.5 only)...the 'Plus' style has user customizable bottom zen/dock icons and 4-entry Calendar 'Today' section, has user customizable message list fonts and is 'wallpaper friendly'...

Les Couleurs theme series (OS 4.5 only)...the 'Plus' style has the same features mentioned above. Here's some preview images of the Violet and Bleu themes:

>>
    Last edited by bettedavis07; 11-14-08 at 02:03 PM.
    11-11-08 12:13 PM
    dynalmadman - here's a Curve version for your wife

kstoutdog - here's a Pearl version

I've attached the zip files, please let me know if there's anything in either theme that needs to be corrected. I don't have a pearl to test on, thanks!
    11-11-08 04:51 PM
    Wow ganns,
    This is exactly what I've been looking for! Totally awesome!! I love it!
    Thank you so much!
    11-12-08 07:50 AM
    No problem, and I'll work on an OTA for your buddy.

11-12-08 01:31 PM
    you're awesome...! Thanks
    11-12-08 02:02 PM
    very cool looking theme
    11-13-08 06:45 AM
    Ganns,

Do you have an OTA version of the Curve one?
    12-08-08 04:12 PM
    Ganns,

Do you have an OTA version of the Curve one?
    I too would liek an OTA of this. Is it somewhere? please...
    12-10-08 02:50 PM
    I have an OTA of the calendar-only on my website.

12-10-08 03:04 PM
    I have an OTA of the calendar-only on my website.

Cool thanks. Good looking themes. I ended up choosing the Teal clandar for now though b/c I have launcher apps that are bigger than than the little square that you use to select them. So when you're "behind" it, you don;t know where you are. Only thing I don;t like about the Teal theme is I would prefer a full box to select the calendar items. I may ask you for a change, but I dont have paypal...
    12-10-08 03:36 PM
    Thanks! btw, PayPal is easy to set up, and I believe you can make a payment through paypal using your credit card without signing up.
    12-10-08 03:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD