These are just some images of what the theme looks like with different wallpapers.

05-03-09 06:54 PM
    how can i change the walpapers?
    05-03-09 06:54 PM
    so could you modify it for me to use weather bug as the weather app instead of weathereye?
    i like the way weatherbug updates my locations
    especially living in the midwest
    I would totally like to do that for you but for some reason the module names that are used to launch WeatherBug will not work, someone else wanted weatherbug and I tried to customize but it would not work sorry.
    05-03-09 07:01 PM
    Ok. So how does one purchase this theme without having a computer? I'm wothout my computer and I've only ever OTA got a theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-09 07:04 PM
    thats cool
    05-03-09 07:04 PM
    how does one change the wallpapers?
    i know how to change the home screen but not the other screens
    05-03-09 07:05 PM
    how can i change the walpapers?
    All you have to do is find a wallpaper you like,make sure it's 320X240 and then save on it your phone then go to where you have it saved on your phone and then highlight the Wallpaper you want then press the menu key and choose set as home screen image and that should change your Wallpaper.
    05-03-09 07:21 PM
    Ok. So how does one purchase this theme without having a computer? I'm wothout my computer and I've only ever OTA got a theme.

Just click on the Premium link provided on the first page and go from there,the download link is OTA, if you're having problems doing it that way you can send the payment to my paypal email which is [email protected] and then I can just PM the link to you once payment is received.
    05-03-09 07:27 PM
    Alright thanks. I was unaware that the premium link was ota. I appriciate you ansering all of my questions. I can't wait to have this theme on my phone. It really is one of the nicest themes I have seen for a curve.

Thanks again for answering my questions.

05-03-09 07:45 PM
    Alright thanks. I was unaware that the premium link was ota. I appriciate you ansering all of my questions. I can't wait to have this theme on my phone. It really is one of the nicest themes I have seen for a curve.

Thanks again for answering my questions.

No prob,glad to help
    05-03-09 08:00 PM
    Just had to say thanks for all the themes you design. I haven't purchased this one yet, but I may grab and hit you up for some custom work for some of the apps I use a lot. Thanks again!
    05-03-09 08:18 PM
    Just had to say thanks for all the themes you design. I haven't purchased this one yet, but I may grab and hit you up for some custom work for some of the apps I use a lot. Thanks again!
    I'd just like to say thanks for stopping by and I'm glad you like my designs also go ahead and snag BerryNav you won't regret it
    05-03-09 08:41 PM
    like OMG! this has never bn done b4! u r a god! i wud love to purchase!
    05-04-09 01:33 AM
    like OMG! this has never bn done b4! u r a god! i wud love to purchase!
    lol,thanks for your interest in BerryNav
    05-04-09 08:48 AM
    UPDATE

Just got finished updating BerryNav.This is now v1.2.Everyone who has already purchased will receive an email regarding the update.There are a few changes in this version,take a look below for the list of changes and screen shots.There will also be different variations of BerryNav in a few days.If you want to purchase now is a good time because BerryNav is on sale for $3.99. Here is the link for your convenience.
    BerryNav curve edition

Thanks and I appreciate everyone who has purchased BerryNav and thanks to those of you have shown interest in this theme.

Changes:
    -Instead of 18 large icons there are now 14(to reduce the size of the theme)
    -Reduced the size of the top dock icons a bit to accommodate the bottom dock
    -Added a bottom dock with 5 user definable icons for a total of 19 icons on your home screen
    -Changed a few of the top dock icons not all, you'll see
    -Removed the third party apps because the bottom dock was added

Top dock icons:
    address book
    browser
    calender
    blackberry messenger
    camera
    keyboard lock
    manage connections
    media
    call log
    profiles
    sms and mms
    video camera

05-20-09 07:57 PM
    There will be a Bold edition of BerryNav very soon,I just like to take my time and test and retest things to make sure that everythings right and thanks for your interest.
    Let me know when it's ready or if you need a tester. Awesome theme

05-20-09 08:15 PM
    Let me know when it's ready or if you need a tester. Awesome theme

Will do,because I don't have a bold,I'll let you know when I'm ready and thanks for your interest.
    05-20-09 08:45 PM
    NP at all.

05-20-09 08:52 PM
    The update looks great! And I'm lovin the sale! Lol I think I'll buy..

05-20-09 08:55 PM
    The update looks great! And I'm lovin the sale! Lol I think I'll buy..

Thanks,and if you purchase you won't be disappointed and hopefully by tomorrow there will be three other versions ready in different color combinations with different icons for each and these will $3.99 also.
    05-21-09 09:50 AM
    Can't wait to see those new versions !!
    05-21-09 11:48 AM
    one more quick question for the developer.. i think i'm leaning more towards this version...is bbweather still a part of it? i have it installed on my berry... is this going to affect anything?
    05-22-09 02:42 PM
    one more quick question for the developer.. i think i'm leaning more towards this version...is bbweather still a part of it? i have it installed on my berry... is this going to affect anything?
    No BBWeather is not apart of the theme,in the update I had to remove the third party apps but since I added the user customizable bottom dock you can add your BBWeather there with no problems.
    05-22-09 02:53 PM
    sweet! thanks so much!
    05-22-09 02:58 PM
    love it! currently equipped
    05-23-09 02:02 AM
102 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD