Theme name: Real iBerry Blocks Today Plus
    Theme author: JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 8300
    Download Link(s):
    Get 8300 OS 4.5 Here
    Get 8300 OS 4.2.2 Here
    Theme Cost: $7.00
    Description: Accept no imitations, or cheesy knockoffs. Turn your BlackBerry into a true 4.5 with the Real iBerry Blocks Today Plus. Pack with the sharpest, newest and latest icons. Best of all, its the Today Plus theme!!!

Features: The True 4.5 theme made by professional designer. Today Plus theme, Today combined with Today Plus Bottom Dock!! The Highest quality theme on the internet! Available for the 8300s and 8800s series BlackBerry devices.

For More Unique and cool themes, please visit JC Designs - Crackberry Subforum!

Cheers,

Jodye
    JC Designs ~ JC Designs Blackberry Themes
    JC Designs Blackberry Themes
    Last edited by JC_Designs-Gadgetbean.com; 01-26-09 at 08:54 PM.
    01-16-09 04:53 PM
    not bad, would get it but it ain't free lol. hmm does 4.5 work too ?
    01-16-09 07:58 PM
    Yea, I haven't seen one worth buying yet, especially when the storm and bold ones are out there for free....I wouldn't buy anything off anybody anyway, had my bank account ripped off to many times......I trust noone!!!!
    01-17-09 07:11 AM
    Holy crap, there's a whole forum of these things? lol
    I had no idea.

I have bought at least one from JC Designs......totally worth it.
    01-22-09 02:25 PM
    I bought the Cipher Bounce Today theme from JC Designs, totally worth every penny...and I paid Canadian dollars :P
    01-22-09 06:27 PM
    I bought the Cipher Bounce Today theme from JC Designs, totally worth every penny...and I paid Canadian dollars :P
    Thanks and I am glad you liked the theme and our customer service

Cheers

John
    JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com
    01-26-09 08:50 PM
    what's the difference between this and the custom L theme you have? the only diff i see is the custom L has 7 bottom icons while this has 6. do either allow user to pick which apps go on the bottom buttons?

also, will mobihand carry this?
    01-28-09 08:07 PM
    what's the difference between this and the custom L theme you have? the only diff i see is the custom L has 7 bottom icons while this has 6. do either allow user to pick which apps go on the bottom buttons?

also, will mobihand carry this?
    Today Plus the dock with rise from the bottom and go away when not in use. The Custom L - the dock is fixed.

On both themes both dock icons are customizable.

On the Today Plus version - OS 4.3 and 4.5 only can support 5 Zen Icons - it is currently pictured on OS 4.2.2

I hope this answer some of your questions!

Cheers

John
    JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com
    01-29-09 12:03 AM
    How do you do custom fonts or just enlarge the fonts?
    02-27-09 11:19 PM
    This one is really nice. Hope to get it soon

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-09 08:42 PM
    I have a theme similar to this from telus pocket portal or whatever, but I was curious if you know how to customize it. I want to have only the calender on my screen with the 6 blocks across the bottom and to be able to decide which blocks I want to be displayed there etc. Do you know if this is possible?
    03-02-09 05:51 PM
    I've downloaded these themes before, and honestly, they just don't fit well on my curve. The theme(s) just doesn't sit well, and even the plus theme is corrupt, as it leaves a gap between your calendar and your bottom dock icons. Not really worth the $7 bucks, imo.
    03-03-09 12:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD