LOL..Ok
    ok just click the same link, it is fixed..
    11-15-09 12:13 AM
    ok just click the same link, it is fixed..
    Thank you! It is fixed!! Great theme, thank you so much for making and posting this theme!!
    11-15-09 12:18 AM
    I got one request would somebody throw up at least 1 star for a rating? LOL that would make my day.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-09 12:23 AM
    Just voted! I always forget to rate threads, still learning my way around this forum in a way...
    11-15-09 12:39 AM
    And thank you OH so very much

I'm currently in Composer and trying to "teach" myself how to build themes by trial and error.....

If I learn I'll be sure to take requests too and try to make all of you wonderful ppl anything I can!
    11-15-09 12:41 AM
    I voted too!!!
    11-15-09 12:43 AM
    In regards to the highlighting question, I was referring to the color of the highlight bar the goes across the white colored font....(if I am being clear)...Thanks

Hi Special Opps,

You were so kind to change the order of the bottom dock icons and I thank you again. Someone else mention that the light blue highlight color you use is not easy to read. I also have this problem. Could you change it to a darker blue for me? These tired old eyes of mine. I am using this version of your theme.....Quietus_V1 HOME SCREEN ICON ORDER (MESSAGES,PHONE,CALENDAR,CONTACTS,PROFILES)

Thank you sir!!

Oh, by the way.....how do you vote for a theme? I would love to vote on this one.
    11-15-09 08:17 AM
    i gotcha
    10char
    Sent you a PM
    11-15-09 11:12 AM
    WOW!!
    That is an amazing theme =] You did such an awesome job on everything!!!
    11-15-09 11:50 AM
    thanks for being so generous to everyone!
    11-15-09 11:57 AM
    Hi Special Opps,

You were so kind to change the order of the bottom dock icons and I thank you again. Someone else mention that the light blue highlight color you use is not easy to read. I also have this problem. Could you change it to a darker blue for me? These tired old eyes of mine. I am using this version of your theme.....Quietus_V1 HOME SCREEN ICON ORDER (MESSAGES,PHONE,CALENDAR,CONTACTS,PROFILES)

Thank you sir!!

Oh, by the way.....how do you vote for a theme? I would love to vote on this one.
    ota
    http://specialopps.site11.com/Quietu...ietus_V1_1.jad
    11-15-09 01:56 PM
    Hi Special Opps,

OMG!!!!!! This is sooooo perfect!!!!!! Love the new darker shade of blue!! A big kiss and a big hug to you!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!
    11-15-09 02:21 PM
    LOVE your theme, have the original and would like to see the darker shade everyone is talking about....can I request a 'line up' as well? Messages, BBM, calendar, media, profiles.

Thank you!!! (I voted too!)
    11-16-09 08:53 AM
    hi
    took a look at one of the versions with darker blue focus on menus. it is easier to read would you pleas do v6 with darker blue alos . that the one with messages phone calendar media profiles
    I also voted!!!!!
    thank you so much hope it is not to much of a problem.
    Thanks again
    Last edited by brewersc; 11-16-09 at 01:01 PM.
    11-16-09 12:38 PM
    Hi Special Opps,

Well, I finally figured out how to vote. I gave you a 5 star rating. Love your themes. Keep up the wonderful work.....and THANK YOU for sharing them!!
    11-16-09 12:47 PM
    hi
    took a look at one of the versions with darker blue focus on menus. it is easier to read would you pleas do v6 with darker blue alos . that the one with messages phone calendar media profiles
    I also voted!!!!!
    thank you so much hope it is not to much of a problem.
    Thanks again
    sorry it to me so long it has been a 3 ring circus at home tonite.

ota
    http://specialopps.site11.com/Quietu...ietus_V6_1.jad
    11-16-09 08:58 PM
    sorry it to me so long it has been a 3 ring circus at home tonite.

ota
    Thank you !! That was fast enough. I appreciate you taking time out to do it so quickly.
    your theme is fantastic!!
    Last edited by brewersc; 11-17-09 at 09:35 AM.
    11-16-09 09:52 PM
    Thank you !! That was fast enough. I appreciate you taking time out to do it so quickly.
    your theme is fantastic!!
    HI when i went to use this revised theme it has contacts instead of Media in 4 place .Would you please fix when you have time should be messages phone calendar media profiles
    Thanks!
    fantastic theme!!
    Last edited by brewersc; 11-17-09 at 09:46 AM.
    11-17-09 09:39 AM
    Love the theme! Can I get facebook, browser, calender, messages, profiles? Thanks.
    11-17-09 08:29 PM
    AWESOME Love it!
    11-18-09 11:26 AM
    HI when i went to use this revised theme it has contacts instead of Media in 4 place .Would you please fix when you have time should be messages phone calendar media profiles
    Thanks!
    fantastic theme!!
    ota

all i can say is that sometimes theme builder seems to have a mind of its on. it is squared away now. thanks
    11-18-09 05:45 PM
    ota

all i can say is that sometimes theme builder seems to have a mind of its on. it is squared away now. thanks
    Thank you so much for fixing this, this is great. love your themes!!
    11-18-09 06:04 PM
    LOVE your theme, have the original and would like to see the darker shade everyone is talking about....can I request a 'line up' as well? Messages, BBM, calendar, media, profiles.

Thank you!!! (I voted too!)
    ota
    http://specialopps.site11.com/Quietu...uietus_V10.jad
    11-18-09 06:12 PM
    Can I get in line also for the darker version? lol You are popular guy!!!!
    11-18-09 06:37 PM
    Can I get in line also for the darker version? lol You are popular guy!!!!
    Yes, let me finish up this girly theme I am making for ya and I'll make that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-09 07:23 PM
110 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD