IS there a doc somewhere or could you answer this ...

Whats the fastest way to get the status text to move from icon to icon in a zen based custom theme ?

I hope you understand what I mean by that

And if I cant do it in builder could you point me to the right place to learn how to do it in composer
    Last edited by Tws49; 11-13-09 at 04:03 PM.
    11-13-09 03:23 PM
    I do not understand maybe someone else does, but could you try to clarify a little more?
    11-13-09 05:01 PM
    ok what I mean is when your in theme builder at the home screen - for example you have 5 icons on the right side , when you highlight an icon the app name shows up on the bottom lets say , I want the app name to move to each icon when its highlighted or selected or whatever
    11-13-09 06:55 PM
    Each icon has to be setup. For instance messages. Highlight it then scroll down and you can manipulate the text. Right pane in theme builder.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-09 07:18 PM
    Ok this is harder than I thought to explain but here goes ...

On the home screen I have placed 5 icons on the left side vertical , now I made then User customizable so when the theme is in use you can use the home screen icon slots for any app . That being said I would like to have the app name or "status text" displayed next to each icon when you "focus in" on it on the home screen , no matter what the app might be .

does that make sence ?

I saw it in a theme called "Mystic_zen" if I have the name right
    11-13-09 09:21 PM
    Did you use composer to make the zen like icons or are you using theme builder for icon placement?

11-13-09 09:30 PM
    I'm still playing around with composer have not got it right yet, so I was wondering if there is a way of doing this through theme builder
    11-13-09 09:33 PM
    The easiest way is to do it in theme builder. I tried to do it in composer with hidden docks and could not figure it out either. You can pm Peteywhite, Scratch that about the left side hidden dock I just reloaded it and it was a no go. I do not think you can do it with composer. You can still check with petey.

On edit-
    Theme builder would be easy to do it with.

Last edited by Special_Opps; 11-13-09 at 10:03 PM.
    11-13-09 09:39 PM