None of the previous posted threads helped me in my conquest for the answers to these questions:

I just downloaded the Theme Studio from RIM earlier today and from what I understand on here is that I can create themes but I won't be able to run them on my 8330m phone that has a 4.5 OS? Just kind of confusing...

Sooooooooooo.....should I just hold on to it and five years from now when US Cellular finally updates their 83xx series phones to operating system 5.0 only then it will work? Which it won't really matter anyway because in less than 2 years I will be upgrading to the Tour which I'd have to imagine runs 5.0.

PS....what does SVG stand for? Thanks!
    02-15-10 05:03 PM
    sorry, Iam not a theme maker so can not answer your questions. did you try under the theme delevopers forum thread to ask these questions . I would think someone on that thread would be very helpful in answering all questions.
    good luck, hope to be seeing themes from you reall soon.!!!!!
    02-15-10 05:18 PM
    You downloaded Theme Studio 5. 5 is the version number of theme studio not the themes you'll make. When you make a theme and get ready to export it, you'll have the choice to export it for OS 4.5 or 5.0
    02-15-10 05:55 PM
    Beautiful! Thank you Snaganalf.

Brewersc, I'm not either. I just want to get my hands on some creativity. We'll see how it goes! I'll have to check out that forum as I didn't think of it. I tend to gravitate to the 8330 forum all the time as it is my phone.

Anybody who can still answer what SVG is would be much appreciated. I went to youtube and watched a video on how to work with Theme Studio 5 but they don't mention what SVG stands for on that...
    02-15-10 07:09 PM
    Beautiful! Thank you Snaganalf.

Brewersc, I'm not either. I just want to get my hands on some creativity. We'll see how it goes! I'll have to check out that forum as I didn't think of it. I tend to gravitate to the 8330 forum all the time as it is my phone.

Anybody who can still answer what SVG is would be much appreciated. I went to youtube and watched a video on how to work with Theme Studio 5 but they don't mention what SVG stands for on that...
    Go to the Theme Developers forum on this site and ask this question. Trust me, you'll get an answer that should satisfy you there. I've gotten quite a bit of help on questions that I had on themes there.
    02-15-10 08:26 PM
    SVG stands for scalable vector graphics.
    02-15-10 11:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD