I'm still reasonably new with this phone, and I used the pearl flip before.

I'm just wondering if there is a way to change the background picture of a theme, and not have it effect the background.

For example:

I used the Bold Like Z L for curve mentioned on this page:
    ht

tp://forums.crackberry.com/f126/3-free-precision-zen-themes

-curve-os-4-5-boldlike-stormlike-8900like-148771/ (sorry, had to break up link)
    and loved it because when I went to my applications screen it was all blacked out (or close to) instead of having the picture from my homepage there.

However, I changed the picture on the homepage, and then all of a sudden in my applications menu it had the new picture in the background. I'd like to be able to have one of those themes, have a different picture other than that sunrise, but still have the app screen that has the dark in the background rather than the picture from the homepage.

Is there a way to remedy this?
    Did any of that make sense?

Thanks in Advance
    09-30-09 03:55 PM
    Don't worry - your question made sense.

Unfortunately, you aren't able to set one of your own pictures as the wallpaper for the home screen only. It will always become the default wallpaper for your application screen view as well.
    09-30-09 03:59 PM
    Perfect, well, not really, but that's at least I got my point across as to what i was asking at least.
    Thanks Senator.
    09-30-09 04:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD