I was looking at some of my pictures last night and all the sudden, my theme changed to the Verizon default. I have tried to get it back and I have managed to get my pic back on. But, all the icons are showing and the clock and battery icons are different and it is driving me crazy. Please help! Thanks!
    01-09-10 07:46 AM
    Highlight your "option" icon on your home screen....then click on it. Scroll down until you see "theme". Click onto theme and from there you can then change to a different theme.
    01-09-10 07:59 AM
    I did that, but nothing looks like it used to.
    01-09-10 08:13 AM
    What theme were you using before things defaulted back to the Verizon theme?
    01-09-10 08:17 AM
    It was Dimension and it is now, but all the icons look different. The one I want back, the options icon was like a block with a yellow, red and blue button...now it's a wrench. My battery icon was on the far right, now it's in the middle. I only had 5 icons at the bottom of the screen, now, thet are all showing and I have it on short menu.
    01-09-10 08:27 AM
    Is the Dimension theme you are using the stock one that came with the phone? On my Curve 8330 I have all the original themes that came with it.....BB Dimension Icon....BB Dimension L....BB Dimension Today and BB Dimension Zen. Are these the themes you are using....OR.....did you download some other Dimension theme from a theme maker?
    01-09-10 08:35 AM
    just the stock ones
    01-09-10 08:35 AM
    Ok......let's try this. With your phone on.......pull the battery and wait 30 seconds before you put the battery back in. Let the phone reboot (could take up to 5 minutes). After phone reboots...see if that fixes your theme problem.
    01-09-10 08:45 AM
    Tried that last night, no go. I am so perplexed!
    01-09-10 09:36 AM
    Ummmm.......let's try one more thing. Go to options....highlight theme....click onto theme....highlight the Dimension theme you want.....then hit your BB button..this will bring up your menu.......highlight "reset theme defaults".......and let's see what that does.

If this does not work.....I am at a loss. I have tried everything that I know of. Maybe a more knowledgeable person might be able to help.
    01-09-10 09:44 AM
    OMG. I freakin' figured it out. I had the Verizon theme, but had my pic as the background now everything looks right. I just don't have any clue how it morphed while I was looking at pic. Thanks for your help
    01-09-10 10:10 AM
    Hi ChristiKate,

Alright!!!!! Your welcome!! I'm glad that everything finally got straightened out for you. Have a good day.
    01-09-10 10:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD