Well, this is my first theme attempt in well over a year so pardon any rust. I'm working with what I've got on my laptop currently. Big thanks to sasha718 for the Precision icons, and BBThemeDesigns for the wallpaper..

Few things about the theme. It's a Today+ w/ two slots apiece for Calender & Messages. Profiles icon is dedicated in the top left corner, and dedicated weather slot as well (8th icon). 7 user defined icons on a bottom dock. Lock screen is defined by current wallpaper as well.

I'm really doing this as a test run at this time to see if I really have the time and energy to get back into Theme making. Like many here, I love my BB but with other much more important obligations, one does not always have the time.

So unfortunately, at this moment I won't have the time to do L, strict bottom docks, or any other variations of this theme. That being said, I welcome all critiques on this project, and I will definitely incorporate any suggestions into future themes if I do decide to get back into the game.

Screenshots:

FYI: The banner on the homescreen isn't empty like the screenshot suggests. There's just an issue w/ my BBscreenshot program.

No, QL is not included. Must download separately..

.zip file included below. No OTA unfortunately.. Don't have a host..

Like I said, all opinions welcome! Happy theme making!!
    07-27-09 12:30 AM
    Somebody OTA i like it..
    07-27-09 05:39 PM
    I really like the wallpaper, can you post it up? Thanks
    07-27-09 06:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD