What can I say about TiltBerry. First off, all new iPhone style icons is grace the screen. At first they are on angle, and once highlighted they turn straight to attention! Throughout the whole theme you view the custom banners and icons! All of them look great! Once a message appears you will see a gorgeous blue star appear! I bet you will stare at your screen waiting for the TiltBerry theme’s star notifier! All menus are custom with some opacity to them. As usual TiltBerry is wall paper friendly… TiltBerry is available for 96xx Tour, 95xx Storm, 9000 Bold, 8900 Curve and the 83xx Curve. All devices have a 6 icon bottom zen dock (except the Storm 8 icons) with a “weather slot” in the top right corner. All versions have a “hidden today” (except the 83xx). TiltBerry looks awesome on all devices and of course tested to make sure all nugs and issues are worked out! Download now at the links below! Enjoy!

Click Here for 83xx Curve

Click Here for 83xx Curve (Non-Transparent Menus)

Links:

Click Here for 83xx Curve

Enjoy!!

Last edited by C_86; 09-24-09 at 11:12 AM.
    09-22-09 06:33 PM
    Oh wow I really like this! I love the icons, the wall, the format, thanks!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-22-09 07:23 PM
    Oh no, I didn't realize there was a cost!

09-22-09 07:26 PM
    I am really liking this theme! I downloaded and have been using since last night. However I did find two slight bugs. They aren't a huge deal but I thought I would make you aware of them. The font in the title bar can not be seen because it is white on a white background. The second is that the new notification overlay is sort of distorted.

Also, is the 83XX Version suppose to have the precision style battery meter, new messages indicators, and signal/wlan meters or is it suppose to have the stock dimension ones? Your screenshots show the precision ones but the theme has the dimension ones.
    Last edited by KasiCatastrophe; 09-23-09 at 07:53 AM.
    09-23-09 07:40 AM
    Can I ask, does this work with Opera Mini 4.2? Most of the themes that I own that have transparent menus cannot work right in Opera Mini, the menu won't come in while in that browser. Thank you, it looks great.

09-23-09 08:37 AM
    i dont know whether or not the transparent menus will affect opera at all... i dont have a 83xx to test on... it works perfect on my 8900 with the transparent menus and opera....

anyways, besides that Kasi, thank you for the input, i have submitted an update to MobiHand that fixes the battery, signal, and the notification star. thanks
    09-23-09 10:03 AM
    Well, bummer, I just bought this really nice theme and it does not work with Opera Mini I really cannot do without Opera Mini. I do believe it is from making the menus partly tranparent, as themes with fully opaque menus work fine with Opera mini. Is there any chance you could convert the menus just on the 83xx theme to be completely opaque??

Last edited by dollface54; 09-23-09 at 10:41 AM.
    09-23-09 10:36 AM
    i dont know whether or not the transparent menus will affect opera at all... i dont have a 83xx to test on... it works perfect on my 8900 with the transparent menus and opera....

anyways, besides that Kasi, thank you for the input, i have submitted an update to MobiHand that fixes the battery, signal, and the notification star. thanks
    Ok. I just thought I'd ask since they showed them in the screenshots. The notification star is perfect now.

I am really loving this theme!
    09-23-09 10:52 AM
    Other than the theme not playing well with Opera mini or Bolt, you've done a really nice job with the theme. If you could get the menu to work in the third party browser, this would be damn near perfect for me.
    09-23-09 12:45 PM
    yea i dont know why it does that... i dont know if its a theme issue or if its a 3rd party app issue... as it doesnt happen on any of the other device besides the 83xx and 88xx.... its odd
    09-23-09 12:49 PM
    Afaik, you need to make the menu opaque in order to work with Opera or Bolt.
    09-23-09 02:30 PM
    i'll be working on a new version with non-transparent menus within the next 24 hours and it will be post along side the one with transparent menus... that way people have a choice
    09-23-09 10:55 PM
    Nice theme I like it a lot, just one problem is that with the weather slot it dont have a line between the high and low temps
    09-24-09 06:55 AM
    That's good news, thanks!
    09-24-09 06:55 AM
    Nice theme I like it a lot, just one problem is that with the weather slot it dont have a line between the high and low temps
    i dont know what that issues is, but to be safe i made the application section that names the app on the homescreen bigger and have submitted an update to mobihand
    09-24-09 11:11 AM
    OK everyone!!

New theme has been post without Transparent menus! See original link and below!

09-24-09 11:14 AM
    OK everyone!!

New theme has been post without Transparent menus! See original link and below!

Umm, I just downloaded and installed this update from mobihand, and my menus are still transparent black?? help
    09-24-09 11:19 AM
    thats because the update for the original still has transparent menus... i made a whole new seperate version with no transparent menus.... please email me dollface c86themes@gmail.com
    09-24-09 11:22 AM
    thats because the update for the original still has transparent menus... i made a whole new seperate version with no transparent menus.... please email me dollface c86themes@gmail.com
    I understand that, but mobihand emailed me with the update and on their page it shows your note that this version has non-transparent menus. I'm just wondering if mobihand has the wrong one posted?

TiltBerry 83xx (Non-Transparent) - Themes Blackberry Software

EDT: oh I understand now, you updated the original version for all platforms and also created a new NON-transparent version for 83xx. right, mobihand must have emailed me the link to the original version update. I did email you just now.
    Last edited by dollface54; 09-24-09 at 11:30 AM.
    09-24-09 11:23 AM
    nice theme I really like it! I'm deff going to download it on my 8320...wish you had a Bold version also lol
    09-24-09 11:27 AM
    09-24-09 11:30 AM
    Success!! I just downloaded and installed from the link you sent me, and YES, the menus work fine now in Opera Mini.

Thank you much for your great swift customer service and very pleasant manner. I am highly satisfied with this theme.

09-24-09 11:42 AM
    I'd like the non-transparent version, but I spent more than I should have on themes this week so I'll be sticking to the original.

09-24-09 01:35 PM
    Wow, thanks. Fantastic support for a fantastic theme!
    -R-
    09-24-09 01:56 PM
    Very Cool theme!!!!!
    09-24-09 08:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD