Only a few questions, 1) will the update make it wallpaper friendly? when i change the wallpaper the are in the banner still shows the wallpaper that comes with the theme. 2) Is there a way to have a shadow or dot on the today section with the calendar? when I scroll through the entries I cant see where my cursor is. Great theme though and thanks for making it free!
    1. Yes you will be able to update your wallpaper without the top being the old wallpaper.
    2. Yes, that will be added as soon as I can get some time to work on this.

I am still working on this theme, I've been swamped at work and barely have time to get work on this, but I will get it going sometime tonight or tomorrow night okay?

Thank you all for your support, I am trying my best to complete this but with my schedule its just taking a bit longer than what I would like. Regular and Hover tabs will also be fixed up a bit, thats something im still debating on how those should look
    08-20-09 04:22 PM
    Thank you all for your support, I am trying my best to complete this but with my schedule its just taking a bit longer than what I would like.
    Thanks for your time and hard work!! I'm super stoked on this theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-09 07:53 PM
    Nice theme. Hope to see it in a bottom dock

08-21-09 09:08 PM
    Nice work.. I personally didnt like it, IDK but with this theme to navigate I have to go across every menu icon and only in a up or down manner. Plus I really didnt like the fact that the calender was out in the open displaying my info. (unless I missed something where that can be worked around) But again very nice work.
    08-22-09 12:03 PM
    Nice work but I didn't like the theme its some bugs that need to be worked out..if addressed I might consider getting it again!..but thanks!!!

08-22-09 09:08 PM
    Awesome work! Would be perfect if it was left-right instead of up-down tho.

BTW, when is the next "official" software update coming out for the Curve?
    Last edited by rkjg24; 08-22-09 at 09:40 PM.
    08-22-09 09:14 PM
    Great work! This is my favorite theme! The only constructive criticism I can. Give is to ditch the "applications list" icon. I understand it may make the theme more palm like. Again, excellent work! Thanks for a great unique theme.

08-23-09 06:55 AM
    Getting excited about the update! I agree with the left to right scrolling also, i enjoy that better than the up and down
    08-24-09 07:57 AM
    Been using this great theme for a couple of days now, really enjoy it!

However, I noticed today, that the date seems to be cut off. I can't post images or links (below 10 posts), but if you get me on BBM @ 31D3C5DB I can send to you.

edit: workaround for post limit: h**p://i29.tinypic.com/2lnl2r.jpg (remove the stars, and add T's)
    Last edited by BoyBlunder; 08-24-09 at 05:58 PM.
    08-24-09 05:48 PM
    Greattt theme... Kept using the iphone themes but the palm pre is nice. But as many people said, the left/right would be nice for the navigation and the application menu could be removed
    08-24-09 09:29 PM
    So far I find it to be a good theme. Did you make this with Plazmic? I've never known it to make multilevel buttons on a homescreen like you have. Maybe I haven't dove totally into the interface I guess. Very good job though. Currently my number one.

One thing...it seems to be a BIT slower than the other theme I had before this "Blackberry Leather". Not too big of an issue though, just thinking what might be causing that lol.

08-25-09 03:31 AM
    Is there an update on the status of the theme? I think this is one of the best themes I have come across and I am really anxious to download the updated version. thanks again.
    08-25-09 02:07 PM
    Cool I have been looking for a theme like this I hope you make one with the bottom dock. Keep up the good work!!!!
    08-26-09 04:57 PM
    looks really cool, I am downloading now!
    08-26-09 11:12 PM
    Nicely done.. using it now
    08-27-09 03:15 PM
    Update?

08-30-09 06:10 AM
    Hello everyone!

My name is Oscar, I also go as AfterburN but you guys can call me whatever you wish .

Anyways, I am a web designer and a Sprint Technician for Blackberries. I have an interest in designing themes for you guys, and well, as a Sprint employee I love the new look of the new WebOS in the Palm Pre. Here is the question, who would be interested in a Premium Palm Pre skin for free?

All top icons will be custom made, for the exception of the application icons. I want to know if anyone would like it or use it? I already started making it for my phone (BB8330). Again, this would be a premium theme (not a simple background only theme).

I was initially thinking of asking for $3.00 a copy, but you know, I hate finding a nice theme and then having to pay for it. Its nice to pay for the people hard work and I thank anyone for offering their service, but I want to offer this to you guys for free. Just to show my thanks to the community!

I'll post up pictures later on today after I get out of work and hopefully you guys like it, while it still is under construction.

One question, would you like to see a TODAY version? Like message & calendar? Or would you rather see a simple horizontal icon theme?

Alpha Version OTA: BlackPre Theme

Screenshot
    The today version would be great!
    08-30-09 12:45 PM
    Awesome theme! Hope to see it in a bottom dock.

08-30-09 09:40 PM
    HEy, I love the calendar style! Thanks so much.
    09-01-09 05:40 AM
    Sorry I haven't been able to work on this much, work has been incredibly busy. We are physically moving our business to another location so you know how that is.
    09-01-09 11:41 AM
    Could you pls make for 81xx ?
    09-03-09 11:57 PM
    This is a FANTASTIC Theme and I love that you made it free. My only suggestion is that you modify the menu colors to match. Possibly with a white text on black, much like the 8900like themes only w/o the blue highlight. More of a gray highlight would work. Other than that, my 2nd fav theme ever. THANK YOU!
    09-04-09 07:10 AM
    Could you spare a .zip file for desktop installation, please? Gorgeous, gorgeous work though. Thanks for the free release!
    09-04-09 08:47 AM
    X2 on the zip file, that would be awesome.

09-05-09 05:42 AM
    Very well done theme all around. My only complaint is it's no 'Opera Friendly'.
    09-05-09 09:57 PM
170 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD