05-29-10 12:58 PM
170 12345 ...
tools
    Looks nice. Would love to see it Free!
    08-16-09 09:30 AM
    I would like to see a today version with messages and calendar.
    08-16-09 09:51 AM
    Are the fonts going to be customizable?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I don't know how to make the fonts customizable to the user yet.... As far as the application name text, top blackberry text, and calendar font, no.

Everything else will, such as Text Messaging text.
    08-16-09 01:29 PM
    love the new screen shots , cant wait to have this on my phone
    08-16-09 02:25 PM
    I would love a free theme

Definately would like a today theme with messages and calender.

That's the only theme I use on my curve

Kudos to you for making the theme free

Looking forward to it.
    08-16-09 02:48 PM
    would love to get this theme! love the new screen shots. Any chance you might make all the backgrounds like a dark grey?!
    08-17-09 09:52 AM
    loove the theme! as for the zen version, can you put the profiles in the top banner?? thanks great work
    08-17-09 09:59 AM
    I REALLY like the today calendar version. I have been using the dimension themes for the past few months because nothing has interested me. But this is nice. Great job! Looking forward to rocking it!
    08-17-09 10:07 AM
    I will be releasing a Alpha Stage Theme in the meanwhile for you to test out. This is not complete yet, so please don't comment on the window colors and such. Let me know what you like about it or what you don't like about it .

Ota: BlackPre Theme
    08-17-09 12:47 PM
    WOW I absolutely love this theme. There's a few things holding it back for me so far. I can't decide on using this on or the other pre theme. You did some great work, but some things I personally would like changed are the following:

-I know one of the hardest parts probably would be to get the curved dock with the black bar behind it, but if you could find a way to do that, it would make this theme even greater, and a lot more Pre-authentic.
    -I'm not too crazy about the pocketwatch hourglass icon, I think the black rounded square precision icon works just as well if not better. (Maybe a tiny bit smaller version too??)
    -some of the icons could be changed, I like the icon set from the Tavahung guy's pre theme better.

Other than that, for an Alpha version, and a free one to boot, this is absolutely brilliant! Thanks so much and keep up the great work. I love the work you put into this, great job on the home layout with the transparent tabs and the clock and toolbar and everything. I hope to see the next release soon!
    08-17-09 01:19 PM
    burn i just download it and its great only have a few suggestions . u used the old dimension style message icons , i think it would look better with the precision style ones . also when u go into the message or sms sections the date in the header it too big and gets cut off. lastly and this is juss my personal thougt , u really dont need dat application list icon on the home screen cuz we can juss press the bb button and we get to the app screen , you should use dat as another user friendly icon . other than that i love it , very original with the icons and the banner.

also , any chance of juss a bottom dock ??? i love the theme but dont use my calender at all
    08-17-09 01:19 PM
    I've also notice that when I try to change the wallpaper the top part behind the banner does change , I dunno if that's the way its suppose to be but I juss thought I'd let you know :-)
    08-17-09 01:25 PM
    yes the today + version would be awesome. please and thank you.
    08-17-09 01:59 PM
    A couple more things, I agree with what the previous poster said about the application list icon in the dock, it isn't really needed. Also, could you change the scroll on the homescreen so that left and right scrolls through the dock and up and down scrolls to the profiles icon?? Its the opposite now.
    One more thing, if you are keeping it a today theme, which I love, can you add a messages section too? Thanks
    08-17-09 02:00 PM
    This theme is awesome. I like the calendar today version very much. One bad thing is the caret (is that what its called?) the "line" that shows where you are in the calendar list is not visible. This is a must have feature as when you scroll through, you dont know where you are unless you hit the button and then most of the time, you're on the wriong thing. I will keep watching to re-install if you are able ot fix this. Thanks for your hard work!
    08-17-09 02:10 PM
    Hello everyone!

My name is Oscar, I also go as AfterburN but you guys can call me whatever you wish .

Anyways, I am a web designer and a Sprint Technician for Blackberries. I have an interest in designing themes for you guys, and well, as a Sprint employee I love the new look of the new WebOS in the Palm Pre. Here is the question, who would be interested in a Premium Palm Pre skin for free?

All top icons will be custom made, for the exception of the application icons. I want to know if anyone would like it or use it? I already started making it for my phone (BB8330). Again, this would be a premium theme (not a simple background only theme).

I was initially thinking of asking for $3.00 a copy, but you know, I hate finding a nice theme and then having to pay for it. Its nice to pay for the people hard work and I thank anyone for offering their service, but I want to offer this to you guys for free. Just to show my thanks to the community!

I'll post up pictures later on today after I get out of work and hopefully you guys like it, while it still is under construction.

One question, would you like to see a TODAY version? Like message & calendar? Or would you rather see a simple horizontal icon theme?

Alpha Version OTA: BlackPre Theme

Screenshot
    PLEASE a today version with messages and calendar. Nice work.
    08-17-09 04:15 PM
    Everyone up to here, I have taken your suggestions and will improve upon them. Not all will be added, but I will add the ones with the background issue and the one with the apps icon and such.
    08-17-09 09:02 PM
    Lovez It!!!
    08-18-09 02:51 AM
    Looks great, I just don't like how the scrolling is up and down instead of left to right.

08-18-09 03:59 AM
    LOOKS AWESOME!!! I would prefer a bottom dock only though if possible. I also noticed that you have to scroll up/down on the home screen to navigate left and right. Thanks for your hard work.

08-18-09 05:10 AM
    Excellent looking theme. Good work.

08-18-09 09:03 AM
    Any updates on this awesome theme?

08-19-09 07:32 PM
    Only a few questions, 1) will the update make it wallpaper friendly? when i change the wallpaper the are in the banner still shows the wallpaper that comes with the theme. 2) Is there a way to have a shadow or dot on the today section with the calendar? when I scroll through the entries I cant see where my cursor is. Great theme though and thanks for making it free!
    08-20-09 12:24 PM
    Hey Burn , Any New On When The Updated Version Will Be Released ???
    08-20-09 02:30 PM
    Went to trade my old palm n for a pre, ended up getting my first blackberry instead! I'd love to try it! Thanks.
    08-20-09 03:13 PM
170 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD