Sorry about that, I'll see if there is some kind of fix for it and I'll let you know.
    I appreciate it. Like I said, not a deal breaker at all. This is truly one of the best themes I have run across so far.
    08-21-09 09:38 AM
    U have 0UTDONE urself this time, it is flawless .. Thanks so much !
    08-21-09 09:58 AM
    guzzler u out did urself on this one , juss purchased it .... waiting for download to complete :-) , theme looks great !!!!
    Thanks, hope you enjoy the theme.
    08-21-09 04:47 PM
    U have 0UTDONE urself this time, it is flawless .. Thanks so much !
    Thanks I'm glad you're enjoying it.
    08-22-09 09:16 AM
    Just download it ... very nice clean theme thanks :-)
    08-22-09 05:35 PM
    Just download it ... very nice clean theme thanks :-)
    Thanks, glad to know you're enjoying the theme.
    08-23-09 09:41 AM
    A found a bug. The date gets cut off for some reason:

There's actually a couple of other bugs, like when I reset the wallpaper for example, the last wp used shows on the applications screen, not the stock one that comes with the theme. Also, there's a long lag when I hit the symbol key. Update soon perhaps?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-09 03:23 AM
    A found a bug. The date gets cut off for some reason:

There's actually a couple of other bugs, like when I reset the wallpaper for example, the last wp used shows on the applications screen, not the stock one that comes with the theme. Also, there's a long lag when I hit the symbol key. Update soon perhaps?

Thanks for bringing the date issue to my attention but I can't do anything about the wallpaper issue that is OS related and I'm working on a fix for the symbols menu. So updates should be out sometime this week.
    08-24-09 09:12 AM
    If you are looking for an alternative wallpaper to go with this theme I found a good one this morning (attached). This is the best theme I have downloaded since I got my Curve at the beginning of this year. The HTC themes give it a totally different look. Great work...
    08-24-09 11:51 AM
    If you are looking for an alternative wallpaper to go with this theme I found a good one this morning (attached). This is the best theme I have downloaded since I got my Curve at the beginning of this year. The HTC themes give it a totally different look. Great work...
    Thanks, the wallpaper looks gorgeous with the theme. Thank you for sharing it.
    08-24-09 12:40 PM
    guzzl3r, thanks for your hard work on this, the theme is beautiful.

however, question for you. if I bought the dock-only version at mobihand, and really would like the calendar version, would I need to purchase another copy?

thanks again for this great theme!
    08-24-09 06:05 PM
    guzzl3r, thanks for your hard work on this, the theme is beautiful.

however, question for you. if I bought the dock-only version at mobihand, and really would like the calendar version, would I need to purchase another copy?

thanks again for this great theme!
    Yes, you'd have to purchase another copy because they're 2 separate themes. Thanks, it's good to know you like the theme.
    08-24-09 11:27 PM
    Hey guys just wanted to let everyone know that I've updated the themes and the bugs should be fixed here is a list of changes below and I also put the themes back on sale for $1.99 until Sunday so if you haven't purchased and your interested now is the time to do so. And thanks to everyone who has already purchased I really appreciate all your support.

Fixed symbols menu delay
    Changed color of the menu font to white
    Fixed date being cut off
    08-26-09 05:48 PM
    Hey man nice, theme! Bought, and enjoying.
    09-15-09 07:13 PM
    I love this theme but my calendar is acting up and not showing items on the homescreen. Anybody know who to contact for help?

10-03-09 12:05 PM
    I love this theme but my calendar is acting up and not showing items on the homescreen. Anybody know who to contact for help?

What exactly is going on, maybe I can help you out with it. Also glad you like the theme.
    10-03-09 04:36 PM
    Is the time background image going to be updated to remove the split in the middle since it so often results in funny placements?
    10-03-09 07:03 PM
    Is the time background image going to be updated to remove the split in the middle since it so often results in funny placements?
    Yup I'm doing an update to the theme in another week once I'm done with a few other things I have on my schedule. There will also be a OS 5.0 version as well.
    10-04-09 11:11 AM
    Yup I'm doing an update to the theme in another week once I'm done with a few other things I have on my schedule. There will also be a OS 5.0 version as well.
    I'd also love it if you added AM and PM to the clock. I know it should be obvious to me whether it's AM or PM...call me old school!
    10-04-09 01:45 PM
    I'd also love it if you added AM and PM to the clock. I know it should be obvious to me whether it's AM or PM...call me old school!
    No problem, that was going to be apart of the update anyway because the clock pad is going to look different.
    10-04-09 04:12 PM
    Great to hear thanks so much!
    10-04-09 05:38 PM
    Hi Great looking theme congratulations .is it possible for you to upload for all the people who use desktop manager (.alx and .cod )and not OTA Thank you in advance
    10-05-09 10:42 AM
    Hi Great looking theme congratulations .is it possible for you to upload for all the people who use desktop manager (.alx and .cod )and not OTA Thank you in advance
    I'm sorry I don't have desktop installation for any of my premium themes but I have designed plenty of free themes on crackberry that do have desktop instillation. Just search my user name and you should be able to find them.
    10-06-09 08:07 AM
    Hey Dear !! Can't wait for the update !
    10-06-09 08:24 AM
    I have this theme and it's fantastic! Fast, responsive and really functional. Also, for anyone who hasn't purchased a theme from Guzzl3R should also know that the customer support is, if anything, better than his themes, which is certainly saying something. I can definitely recommend this theme to anyone who might be considering the purchase.
    10-06-09 10:32 AM
105 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD