Desktop Theme v1 Blackberry Curve 83xx 4.5 OS Only!!

I am currently working on this theme for all devices 8100/8200/8700/8800/8300/9000/9500

The icons on the home screen are not customizeable because of the layout but I will make different versions of the theme.

The phone/bb messenger/browser icons will never be changed but the memo mail and camera icons I will change with the different versions.

Check out the images.
    I will add a video this evening.

Please let me know what you think...positive criticism is welcome
    Last edited by palmprethemecentral; 03-10-09 at 12:14 PM.
    03-10-09 08:34 AM
    The theme looks great so far, I would bring the text down from the main screen so that it appears to be on the monitor, also on the 2nd pic, the text needs to be raised slightly or the background pic adjusted a bit, looks like the text is falling right along the bottom of the background pic. other than that I'm loving the look of this theme.
    03-10-09 12:23 PM
    Theme is looking like it will be quite good! I will keep checking back to see the revisions/updates.
    03-10-09 04:57 PM
    It looks pretty interesting... maybe you could put more things on the desk? I love the concept!
    03-10-09 06:22 PM
    Its awesome. Will you post it as a free theme?
    03-10-09 07:33 PM
    Thank you for all the nice comments. I will be working on this for the next couple of days. Thinking of adding more things on the desk maybe a magazine picture etc..
    03-11-09 06:20 AM
    Great looking theme!

Jennifer72, it should be a free theme if it is posted here. Only free themes are allowed on this part of CB. Let's hope it is because I want it too.
    03-11-09 07:48 AM
    Great looking theme!

Jennifer72, it should be a free theme if it is posted here. Only free themes are allowed on this part of CB. Let's hope it is because I want it too.
    Sorry you are wrong! themes for sale can be posted here as long as the link points to the crackberry store (where all my themes are).

Read the theme posting guidelines and have yourself a great day!
    03-11-09 07:56 AM
    Actually, Jane G is correct. Maybe read the guidelines?

I'll help you out.

"...The themes listed in this forum must be free themes for the community. Direct download links (either OTA or Desktop) must be provided and may not link to external sites. No themes may be offered for sale from your personal site through these forums as it violates the No Advertising Policy of our Terms of Service. If you would like to sell you theme through Crackberry.com, please take the steps to sign up as a developing partner via MobiHand, Inc. - Services For Software Developers and you may choose to have it listed the ShopCrackberry.com store..."

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 09:32 AM
    Can't edit for some reason:

I'm really not trying to be an a hole about this but it's just kinda annoying to come looking for new, cool themes and expecting (and rightfully so) them to be free and then, what do you know, it's not free (like it should be in here).

End of rant for now...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 09:40 AM
    nice work bro
    03-11-09 09:57 AM
    nice work bro
    Thank you bro
    03-11-09 10:57 AM
    I do offer free themes but I charge for the themes that I spend alot of time working on. I am not forcing anyone to purchase the themes that I have for sale however we are all entitled to our own opinions.
    03-11-09 10:58 AM
    I do offer free themes but I charge for the themes that I spend alot of time working on. I am not forcing anyone to purchase the themes that I have for sale however we are all entitled to our own opinions.

I purchased the halfexposedvista theme and left feedback on it in the other thread for it. I wish you would read the thread and address the issue with the scroll of this particular theme.
    03-11-09 11:13 AM
    Sorry you are wrong! themes for sale can be posted here as long as the link points to the crackberry store (where all my themes are).

Read the theme posting guidelines and have yourself a great day!
    There is no need for sarcasm.
    03-11-09 06:25 PM
    wow I don't normally pay for themes, but this one I just might.
    03-11-09 06:28 PM
    im looking for a specific theme. at the top I would like the time in white and bold and kinda big maybe 18 and transparent. then on the bottom other icons like the storm but transparent as well. other than that the background is a dark grey or black.
    any ideas?

let me know if such an item exists or can be created....thanks
    03-11-09 07:00 PM
    cool, fresh idea.
    03-12-09 05:14 PM
    I love it!!
    03-15-09 07:25 PM
    I love it!!

Thank you all...I am still working on this on ...I'm too picky
    03-19-09 06:25 AM
    Oh, I like it so much ^^
    03-22-09 07:39 AM