I bought this theme, and just wanted to say I love it! Thank you very much!
    07-18-09 11:33 PM
    So I downloaded the L theme, and I seem to have some issues. First off, it seems to slow my phone down a lot more than w/ one of the regular themes. I see the hourglass symbol a lot more than I ever did before.

The other issue seems to be a bigger one. One the main screen the only icons I can go to is the sprint online store and the speaker icon. the other icons are there are the l are there, but its like they are greyed out and I cant select them. I have to then go to the applications page to choose anything.

Can someone help me out here?
    07-20-09 01:59 PM
    i'm not sure what exactly is going on w/ the 2nd part of your issue but the first part i can somewhat answer.

initially the theme will be slow because the bb has to get used to everything be relocated and such, if it continues for more than 2 hours.. then there is something wrong. did you try rebooting your phone after installing the theme?
    07-20-09 02:03 PM
    i'm not sure what exactly is going on w/ the 2nd part of your issue but the first part i can somewhat answer.

initially the theme will be slow because the bb has to get used to everything be relocated and such, if it continues for more than 2 hours.. then there is something wrong. did you try rebooting your phone after installing the theme?
    No I haven't rebooted and always changed back but ill try that and see how it goes. Just need to figure out the other issue.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-09 02:22 PM
    Keep up the good work Tom.
    07-20-09 07:21 PM
    So I downloaded the L theme, and I seem to have some issues. First off, it seems to slow my phone down a lot more than w/ one of the regular themes. I see the hourglass symbol a lot more than I ever did before.

The other issue seems to be a bigger one. One the main screen the only icons I can go to is the sprint online store and the speaker icon. the other icons are there are the l are there, but its like they are greyed out and I cant select them. I have to then go to the applications page to choose anything.

Can someone help me out here?
    you are probably moving the ball left to right to select the icons? try moving it up and down
    Last edited by danomite664; 07-20-09 at 11:12 PM.
    07-20-09 11:05 PM
    you are probably moving the ball left to right to select the icons? try moving it up and down
    no i move it up and down...it only goes to the sprint store icon....also is there a way to change the icons on the l?
    07-20-09 11:44 PM
    Viira (google for it since I can't post URLs yet) does not display properly with the Curve 8900 Replica theme on my BB Curve 8330 (OS 4.5.0.77):

You have to scroll around for items to show up and is missing the top arrows (on day view, for example). Works fine in the default Verizon and other Curve 8900-like themes. I also sent feedback to Viira on this, as I'm not sure where the problem lies.
    07-21-09 02:41 PM
    no i move it up and down...it only goes to the sprint store icon....also is there a way to change the icons on the l?
    sorry, didnt see where you said you had the L theme. I have the today plus theme and was thrown off at first when i couldnt scroll left and right to move the cursor left and right.
    07-21-09 09:20 PM
    I have a couple questions about this, I emailed the developer about it but maybe everyone else arleady asked.

1) Is there any way to change the home screen background without messing up the second background (when you hit the menu button)

2) The dialog boxes and menus dont seem to be transparent, just around the borders. Why is that?
    07-25-09 01:10 PM
    very professional. love the theme!
    07-25-09 05:44 PM
    I have a couple questions about this, I emailed the developer about it but maybe everyone else arleady asked.

1) Is there any way to change the home screen background without messing up the second background (when you hit the menu button)

2) The dialog boxes and menus dont seem to be transparent, just around the borders. Why is that?
    1 no
    2 dont know

this theme dead???????
    07-31-09 12:02 AM
    ne updates?
    08-07-09 11:59 PM
    why does it say i need a data plan to get this theme? i have an 8800 with the desktop manager software...why can't i just download it to my computer and use that software to move the theme to my phone?
    thanks!
    08-11-09 06:37 PM
    how do i download this theme

08-12-09 05:07 PM
    why does it say i need a data plan to get this theme? i have an 8800 with the desktop manager software...why can't i just download it to my computer and use that software to move the theme to my phone?
    thanks!
    Because there is no activation code. If it could be downloaded to a computer, only one person would need to buy it. They could then give it to everybody. Not fair to the developer.

08-12-09 05:12 PM
    where do u download this theme for free can i have a link?

08-12-09 05:15 PM
    where do u download this theme for free can i have a link?

No, pay for it.
    08-12-09 05:20 PM
    damn i really want this theme...my dad has a blackberry with a data plan is there any way to use his blackberry to download the theme and then transfer it? or switch sim cards or something?
    08-13-09 08:08 AM
    anyone have any ideas?
    08-23-09 11:13 PM
    this theme is dead?
    no updates
    08-27-09 08:55 PM
    guess it was a scam that this would get updates
    seeing as how it hasnt been updated
    09-07-09 05:18 PM
    I agree the lack of info and updates is disappointing but labeling this a scam seems rather harsh.

Tom mentioned weeks back he'd had hardware failure and at least a couple things were waiting on bugs to be fixed in Plazmic (that I'm not sure have been fixed yet?).

It's not much of a payoff to spend all the time and energy getting a theme fairly polished and then "scam" some small handful of people into purchasing said theme who wouldn't have otherwise spent the money UNLESS they were totally certain the changes would be released? That wouldn't make much sense especially given what the theme costs.

I think it's more likely that Tom ran into some setbacks (time, hardware, other resources) that just added up to this not getting done as he'd planned before it was time to get back to school in the Fall.
    09-08-09 07:56 PM
    Hey guys, fairly new to the BB and loving it. Just wanted to know if this theme was OTA or not. Thanks in advance.
    09-17-09 04:49 AM
    I think it's hilarious that everything on the today plus version screen is office space themed!

09-17-09 11:22 AM
1,368 ... 52535455
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD