Yeah please tell us when you have updated the file to fix the unopened cut off problem I love this theme, thanks again.
    06-16-09 05:52 PM
    Good update, Tom...nicely done. I especially like the way the SYM button responds now. Definitely an improvement.

I would say my one complaint is a font change in the address book. Before the update, if the address entry contained a company name, the font of the company was slightly smaller than the name of the contact. I thought it was a good contrast. After the update the fonts are the same size. It's a bit more difficult to read now. Maybe you'd consider changing back if popular opinion agrees?

Anyway great job.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-09 07:58 PM
    Good update, Tom...nicely done. I especially like the way the SYM button responds now. Definitely an improvement.

I would say my one complaint is a font change in the address book. Before the update, if the address entry contained a company name, the font of the company was slightly smaller than the name of the contact. I thought it was a good contrast. After the update the fonts are the same size. It's a bit more difficult to read now. Maybe you'd consider changing back if popular opinion agrees?

Anyway great job.

Yeah there is another thing with the themebuilder update. In the previous version, I had set the font for the date in the message boxes to "reset to default" which meant whichever font or size you use in screen/keyboard, that would be the font. With the new version, if I set it to default, it won't allow the user to change the that font for the date regardless of the font selected under the screen/keyboard. So what I did was set it to bold (as most people previously wanted), and set it to size 7 since any larger size would get cut off if the screen keyboard font was at 7.

I look for the plazmic changelog to see if there are any other changes they might have made. I do agree though that the font color in the addressbook is a bit annoying now.

Everyone, definitely give me your feedback. Either on this thread or at [email protected]. Thank you!

06-16-09 08:06 PM
    Ahh. The best thing about this update is that all the menus are now transparent.

Looks amazing!
    06-17-09 02:01 AM
    Tom.. this update is for the curve 8900 replica only, right? The L and Today haven't been updated, right?
    As always, superb job Tom, thanks...
    06-17-09 03:45 AM
    didnt you have the themes on another site before?
    i remember i didnt get it off crackberry
    06-17-09 09:54 AM
    didnt you have the themes on another site before?
    i remember i didnt get it off crackberry
    You might have got it when it was free.

06-17-09 10:09 AM
    Yeah please tell us when you have updated the file to fix the unopened cut off problem I love this theme, thanks again.
    It seems that it only gets cut off if you use font size 7 (smallest font size) in screen keyboard. I am not sure why it does this as the icons I use that are getting cut off are the correct size. I will see if I can either shift the icons that are getting cut off one pixel to the left, or maybe even crop them one pixel.
    06-17-09 12:53 PM
    probably my fav theme i've seen...just wish it was free so i could use it
    06-17-09 01:59 PM
    the bold date makes this one of my favorite themes. i agree with a previous post and the title in the address book was sweet when the font was smaller than the address, or gray'd out. nice work on this.
    06-17-09 02:26 PM
    nvm
    just saw the tiny little dropdown arrow

should be version 1.5 right? thats what it says and it says i purchased version 1.3
    Last edited by godofdeath; 06-17-09 at 10:41 PM.
    06-17-09 10:37 PM
    Patiently awaiting update for Today plus theme.
    06-17-09 10:44 PM
    I am using the Curve 8900 Today Plus V2 Replica Theme, and I am running into a problem with the calendar on the home screen. It only displays my personal calendar agenda (I have 2, one personal, one business). I would be fairly ok if if I could switch it to the business calendar, but would love to get an agenda from both calendars on my home screen.

Edit: Figured out the problem after chugging a red bull. If you want to change which calender it displays, you have to go into settings and change the default calendar to which ever you prefer...

options>advanced options>default services>select your preferred calendar

Enjoy,

-gear
    Last edited by geargutz; 06-18-09 at 02:24 AM.
    06-18-09 02:15 AM
    Today Plus I see v1.5

All other are not v1.5

Have the updates been pushed?
    06-18-09 12:22 PM
    Hey Tom,

I have ben using the Today v2 theme since the day it went up for sale.
    Worth every penny by the way. If I lost it somehow I would definitely buy it again. I haven't found a theme yet that worked this well for this long.
    Anyway...just one suggestion. As a lot of Storm users have converted to Curves ( I go between the two now and then but primarily use the Curve) I have seen a lot of requests for Curve themes with a slot for a weather app.
    Anyway you could work that in to this suit of sweet themes ?
    I could see it being a bit crowded on the Today V2 screen but on all the others I think it would work out.

I apologize in advance if this has been mentioned/requested all ready as I did not read through the entire thread.

Thanks again for the great theme Tom!
    06-18-09 01:14 PM
    hm the 1.5 for the today plus i had was old
    guess its gonna be another number with this update
    06-19-09 12:57 AM
    I didn't update the theme version number yet because I have to update the entire theme's version number, not individual versions such as the 4.5 or 4.3 version. When I get the 4.3 and 4.2.2 updated, I will then change the theme version from 1.42 to 1.5 most likely. I don't want to trigger the email to go out (this is what happens when you change the version number) when the 4.5 and 4.2.2 versions are not complete. It is some weird error that I am getting in themebuilder, coupled with the fact that my HD is about to die on me that its taking a bit. I'll let you know how its coming.

In the meantime, I have a twitter account that I was speaking of earlier, you can find it by going to BNS Designs (BNSdesigns) on Twitter. I'll try to regularly update it along with this thread with updates on what I am doing.

As far as the previous post is concerned, I am working on getting the weather icon for the theme, the only issue is having icons in the banner. The best solution would probably be to remove the profiles icon and banner and put the weather icon there, i'll post some screens soon (today is my mom's 40th, so I probably wont' be back here till later tonight)

Have a great day everyone!
    06-19-09 12:02 PM
    Happy Birthday Tom's Mom!
    06-19-09 06:56 PM
    tom, as always nice work.
    06-20-09 10:15 AM
    i wish verizon had the new curve.. thats a nice looking phone
    06-20-09 06:03 PM
    just bought this today from the crackberry store. totally awesome! one quick question... how do you change the "cursor color"? what i mean is, for example, when you're scrolling down your address book the highlighted contact is blue by default - how do you change that color? (it shows up as the color of the cursor in a text msg, etc.)

thanks!
    06-21-09 04:46 PM

Anyway great job.

I agree. It was easier to read entries in the address book with the company name in the lighter, smaller font under the name. It was more like the default Zen theme.

Other than that, the update make this theme even better.
    06-28-09 09:28 PM
    i wish verizon had the new curve.. thats a nice looking phone
    They're launching the Tour in July and it's even nicer

06-29-09 11:52 AM
    Tom, any new updates for the today plus or v2?
    06-29-09 06:36 PM
    Sorry about being a way for a bit, my hard drive died and I had to wait to order new computer parts. I was beginning to notice signs of failure, but I kept chugging along and now I have to pay for it. Most of the theme stuff is still there on my storage drive, but the updated theme isn't. I will port it over as soon as I can which shouldn't be that long. I am still having trouble exporting it to 4.3 and 4.2 for some reason. I'll get back to some of the answers in this thread a little later tonight.
    06-30-09 06:59 PM
1,368 ... 5051525354 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD