07-30-10 10:34 PM
1,368 ... 4647484950 ...
tools
    looks really good but I don't think I can justify spending money on it... nice looking theme tho props for that!
    04-21-09 07:56 PM
    I've been using the Today Plus for the past month or so and can't imagine my BB without it. It makes it so much more functional. Can't wait for the updates. Great work!
    04-21-09 08:34 PM
    quick question....

i have bought the today plus v2, and love it. however, i'm having a mem leak problem and want to free up some memory. which of the original themes can i delete and how do i delete them? thanks.

bryan
    Last edited by daeji5; 04-22-09 at 04:40 PM.
    04-22-09 04:38 PM
    quick question....

i have bought the today plus v2, and love it. however, i'm having a mem leak problem and want to free up some memory. which of the original themes can i delete and how do i delete them? thanks.

bryan
    wrong place, there is the memory optimization thing in the faq section
    04-22-09 06:41 PM
    thanks! this is much appreciated.
    04-22-09 08:51 PM
    quick question....

bryan
    As mentioned just above the answer is in a different thread but I have been running this theme for a couple weeks now and I have not had a memory leak issue at all.

Not one that I feel this theme is contributing too anyway.
    Had one, deleted viigo and it went away, no problems since.

If anything I thought this theme made my curve snappier in some instances.
    Backing out or closing out of programs I have noticed a bit of a lag and even when sending large files but other than that programs open, respond and function very quickly, maybe even faster than before I instaled it.

I have only downloaded a handful of themes but I have never been more happy with one.
    Most themes did seem to cause a memoy leak that was, after a while not worth dealing with. Not the case here...not for me at least.

I have been so happy with it I didn't even think about updates as someone reminded me above. I can't wait for some updates!
    04-23-09 01:13 PM
    Awesome theme. Great work!
    04-23-09 02:52 PM
    Maybe somebody else has addressed this question. I just purchased the icon theme and It is missing a few of the typical Icons.

The call log icon is missing, which is shown on the screen shot, and the options icon is also missing. I have already did "show all" and went through the icons 20 times and they are not there. So using this theme there is no way to see my missed calls... Any insight? The CALL LOG icon was on the screen shot of the icon view
    04-23-09 05:53 PM
    Found the call log and the other icons in the programs folder. Guess I did not look good enough!
    04-23-09 06:01 PM
    hit the menu buttun and then select "show all" unhide the icons you want to show *select the icon and hit menu then hide (will be checked) do that for all the ones you want and then hit hie all and the icons that are not "Faded" will be shown.
    04-23-09 06:02 PM
    Just got this theme (Today v2) a week or so ago, I love it! The only thing that I would improve is the ability to horizontal scroll on the home screen. Great stuff, keep up the good work!
    04-24-09 08:54 AM
    would this be a "precision bold like theme" ?
    04-29-09 05:13 PM
    would this be a "precision bold like theme" ?
    It is a Precision 8900 theme, but the Bold has the same look as the 8900.
    04-29-09 08:39 PM
    Just got this theme (Today v2) a week or so ago, I love it! The only thing that I would improve is the ability to horizontal scroll on the home screen. Great stuff, keep up the good work!
    I also have the Today V2 theme on my 8330 (version 4.5). I have read a few people speak of not being able to horizontal scroll on the home screen. What exactly do you mean? As far as I can tell, I can horizontal scroll (well, on the bottom dock).
    04-29-09 11:23 PM
    This fella is getting buried!
    05-04-09 06:57 PM
    I have the perfect solution. Tom should drop out of school (or at least take the semester off) and dedicate all of his waking hours to developing/customizing themes for all of us. Sounds reasonable to me.

Let's put it to a vote...All in favor please say "I" ...

Thanks.
    05-04-09 08:00 PM
    Is it possible to get the L theme with Today options (for calendar, email, and SMS)?
    Thanks
    I will look into this, the only problem is that the today part will extend off the screen so I will see what I can do with that.

Is there anyway to just get the SMS/MMS and the bottom dock on the opening screen?
    What exactly do you mean by this?
    quick question....

I am not sure exactly which ones you can delete, but I know that the zen has to stay. I also think that if you delete the default icon theme you will also have issues with any custom icon themes. As far as the L theme and the carrier theme, I am not sure if those will effect any custom themes, but you can try experimenting.

Still not possible since RIM hasn't allowed for an update to do so unfortunately.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was sick today so I wasn't able to go to school so I was working on some of the updates. I was going to push out the bottom dock update today but there seems to be a problem with the newest version of themebuilder. What happens is that if you remove the "homescreen text" (this is the text that you can have always appear next to a homescreen icon such as the dimension zen theme), the icon above the underlay will be skewed to the right and not centered within the underlay. This looks very unprofessional and I would not send out the update with it looking this way. I have asked around here on the forums and also emailed RIM so I hope that I can get a solution very soon. I will keep you posted on this. Thank you for all your patience as well as the compliments and the help that some of you have offered here on the forums!
    05-05-09 08:07 PM
    does anyone know if i get the first theme (not v2) does the messages include sms/mms on the home screen or do i have to get v2 to see sms/mms on the home screen?
    Last edited by antwillio; 05-06-09 at 09:46 AM.
    05-06-09 09:44 AM
    does anyone know if i get the first theme (not v2) does the messages include sms/mms on the home screen or do i have to get v2 to see sms/mms on the home screen?
    If you get the today plus (not V2) you can display the sms and mms messages on your homescreen by going to messages/options/general options and set messages and sms/mms inboxes to "combined". That way, emails, sms, and mms messages will all be shown on the homescreen next to the "messages" icon. Hope that helps. Thank you for your interest!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-09 09:47 AM
    Love it, my only question which may or may have not been answered. Is there a way to change the text color on the homescreen icons? The text that pops up is white and my wallpaper doesn't work well with that color
    05-06-09 06:35 PM
    its gonna be white, it is a replica of the 8900, and those themes font colors are white
    05-06-09 07:09 PM
    Hey, I recently purchased the 8900 Replica Icon theme for my 8330 and I love it, however I have been having issues with the top information bar where the date/time, etc are disappearing from time to time and the message notifications before I actually clear them. What could this be from?
    05-06-09 07:44 PM
    i dont get it, you charge for your themes and yet still ask for donations? a little greedy dont you think?
    05-06-09 07:53 PM
    Love it, my only question which may or may have not been answered. Is there a way to change the text color on the homescreen icons? The text that pops up is white and my wallpaper doesn't work well with that color
    godofdeath is correct. The font isn't totally white though, it is shadowed so it will show up on white so it won't be completely invisible.

Hey, I recently purchased the 8900 Replica Icon theme for my 8330 and I love it, however I have been having issues with the top information bar where the date/time, etc are disappearing from time to time and the message notifications before I actually clear them. What could this be from?
    Hmmm, im not sure what is happening here. I haven't seen this before. If you could send me a screenshot, I could help you out.

i dont get it, you charge for your themes and yet still ask for donations? a little greedy dont you think?
    Before I started charging for the themes, they were free with an optional donation for anyone who wanted to donate (by clicking on the link). I left up the link for those who want to donate for customizations since they take more time and work. But I do not expect any donations if you have purchased the theme through CrackBerry or Mobihand.
    05-06-09 08:29 PM
    Looks great, thanks much!
    05-06-09 08:32 PM
1,368 ... 4647484950 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD