07-30-10 11:34 PM
1,368 ... 3031323334 ...
tools
    ooo updates are free, how do we know when they come out?
    if so i feel like getting it now
    Thats what I am working on with MobiHand. When the updates are available, you should get an email similar to the one I sent out today which would say "Curve 8900 Replica Theme has been updated to v. 1.3" or something like that with instructions on how to update. If you get it now, its $2 cheaper as this sale will be ending on Feb 2nd.
    01-25-09 10:41 PM
    Looks great!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-09 10:43 PM
    Just downloaded, and it looks great. Excellent work!

A couple of thoughts:

1. 2nd the Left/Right navigation on the Today menu. Up/Down would be more intuitive.

2. Also, I noted that the "Calendar" stub was only pulling from the primary calendar. I use multiple calendars (personal, work, etc.) Any way to pull from all?

Thanks again!

J.
    01-26-09 12:47 AM
    Just downloaded, and it looks great. Excellent work!

A couple of thoughts:

1. 2nd the Left/Right navigation on the Today menu. Up/Down would be more intuitive.

2. Also, I noted that the "Calendar" stub was only pulling from the primary calendar. I use multiple calendars (personal, work, etc.) Any way to pull from all?

Thanks again!

J.
    Thanks for the compliments! Let me address some of the issues you are having.

I took a vote on here and most people agreed that left and right was better. If I were to make scrolling up/down, then scrolling to the profiles which is on the top left would have to be scrolling to the left/right. That didn't make any sense, at least scrolling left and right worked out on the bottom and scrolling up/down worked out for scrolling up to the profiles. Also, people seemed to get used to the scrolling left/right as in my L theme so I just kept it as is. Hopefully with the new version of themebuilder coming out in the near future, it will allow for scrolling in both directions. I know it does for the Bold.

I have no control over this, I'm not sure if its a BB issue or a themebuilder issue, but you are correct, it only pulls appointments from whatever you set your default calendar too. I will email RIM and see if they can offer a fix for that in the future.

Please let me know if you have anymore questions, as you can always email me at BNSdesigns.1@gmail.com . Thanks!
    01-26-09 12:52 AM
    I purchased the L theme first, but the horizontal only scrolling killed it for me so I decided to purchase the bottom dock theme. I love them both and will probably go back to the L theme once the scrolling is fixed. These are definitely the best themes I have purchased since I got my BlackBerry.

Thanks again for working on these and for the updates!!!
    01-26-09 01:49 AM
    I'm just curious, does everyone like the other star that used to be in the banner, or the new one that is there now?
    01-26-09 02:42 AM
    Purchased Tom.. Excellent job! The star is better now, just like 8900.
    Thanks again and look forward for the updates.
    01-26-09 03:10 AM
    Tom, I like the star better now. I think that it stands out more.

01-26-09 03:11 AM
    great theme .. thanks !
    01-26-09 04:07 AM
    Purchased the Today plus theme, my paypal charged, but unfortunately mobihand seems not trusting my order so my order pending status even paypal already charged

Replied to mobihand include my phone number, as they told me that in 15 minutes of pending order I still don't have their confirmation about my order, still until now not heard anything from them (it's about more than 1 hour since I do the purchased)..

Hope they will follow up soon about my order, or somebody can help me to solve the problem ? My order number is 743433
    01-26-09 04:48 AM
    Purchased the Today plus theme, my paypal charged, but unfortunately mobihand seems not trusting my order so my order pending status even paypal already charged

Replied to mobihand include my phone number, as they told me that in 15 minutes of pending order I still don't have their confirmation about my order, still until now not heard anything from them (it's about more than 1 hour since I do the purchased)..

Hope they will follow up soon about my order, or somebody can help me to solve the problem ? My order number is 743433
    did you ever receive an email after your purchase?
    01-26-09 05:51 AM
    I just noticed the Pulp Fiction on the calendar dates.
    01-26-09 06:45 AM
    did you ever receive an email after your purchase?
    Email from mobihand when i bought the bottom dock is received, which include the download link, but this time they send me pending mail like below..

----- Start quote -----
    Hello Ju Ming,

We apologize for a delay in processing of your order. We regularly check orders to avoid fraudulent transactions, to protect our customers and our suppliers.

We expect this order to be processed within the next 15 minutes. If after that time you have not received the email order confirmation for this purchase, please reply to us with a phone number where we can call you to make sure that the actual account holder has placed this order.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,
    MobiHand Payments, on behalf of MobiHand

------ End Quote ------
    And still no follow up after I send mail as they asked, until now already more than 3 hours...
    Last edited by juming; 01-26-09 at 08:03 AM.
    01-26-09 08:00 AM
    Email from mobihand when i bought the bottom dock is received, which include the download link, but this time they send me pending mail like below..

----- Start quote -----
    Hello Ju Ming,

We apologize for a delay in processing of your order. We regularly check orders to avoid fraudulent transactions, to protect our customers and our suppliers.

We expect this order to be processed within the next 15 minutes. If after that time you have not received the email order confirmation for this purchase, please reply to us with a phone number where we can call you to make sure that the actual account holder has placed this order.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,
    MobiHand Payments, on behalf of MobiHand

------ End Quote ------
    And still no follow up after I send mail as they asked, until now already more than 3 hours...
    I have received these periodically also. You will get a link with download shortly.
    01-26-09 08:40 AM
    I have received these periodically also. You will get a link with download shortly.
    Ok, I'll be waiting then, more than 4 hours now
    01-26-09 08:42 AM
    Tom I remeber you saying that something had to be checked in order for ur sms to show up but don't remeber what and where that was? I have an sms and mms box but no text just an empty box on the screen

01-26-09 08:53 AM
    I would usually be against purchasing a theme becuase there are so many free ones out there.....however, after trying a handful of freebies I was disappointed with them, the only free one that I halfway liked was a "bold" theme, but it lacked the today + stuff....

I read many good things about your themes, so I gave it a shot. Although I could just use the today theme that came with my phone, your theme provides a "sleek" look with good functionality, and just gives it that something extra. Only thing I have noticed is that it is a bit slow switching between screens, but it's not a huge problem to deal with. Overall it's a fantastic theme, thanks Tom.
    01-26-09 10:28 AM
    Tom I remeber you saying that something had to be checked in order for ur sms to show up but don't remeber what and where that was? I have an sms and mms box but no text just an empty box on the screen

u are suppose to seperate your email and sms folders
    01-26-09 11:01 AM
    Purchased, thanks.
    01-26-09 12:15 PM
    I'm just curious, does everyone like the other star that used to be in the banner, or the new one that is there now?
    The new stars are great. Are they going to be part of the Bottom Dock update as well?
    01-26-09 01:33 PM
    Wow when did this go on sale. I'm glad I got it for free when it was out. I would by it but I'm broke although I do like the l shape one. I might pick that up on payday.
    01-26-09 01:53 PM
    I just wanted to answer some questions here for everybody, please leave your feedback here or ask any other questions as well. Also, please feel free to leave a review or ranking for the theme you purchased on the Mobihand page. Thank you all!

hey Tom is it possible you can keep the theme the way it is but remove the sms icon, sometimes if i let someone use my phone i hide my sms icon so they cant see it. With the sms being part of the theme, i cant do that then.
    I am looking into releasing a version without the SMS icon box on the homescreen. I have not decided if or when I will release it, but if I do it should be sometime in near future. I'll let everyone know either by email or through this forum.

I just noticed the Pulp Fiction on the calendar dates.
    I had to find something to put there

The new stars are great. Are they going to be part of the Bottom Dock update as well?
    sure are...
    01-26-09 03:16 PM
    I think they're both fine, but the old star looks just like the 8900 screen shots that I have seen online and RIM's site.
    01-26-09 03:21 PM
    I think they're both fine, but the old star looks just like the 8900 screen shots that I have seen online and RIM's site.
    Yeah the funny thing is, they show the old star for the bold, curve 8900, and storm in screenshots and advertising, but the actual star they use for all of those devices is the one that I am using now. strange....
    01-26-09 03:23 PM
    u are suppose to seperate your email and sms folders
    thnx got it!
    01-26-09 03:26 PM
1,368 ... 3031323334 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD