Tom,

Just a question. Why did you change the original idea of making an exact replica of the 8900? In the picture of the replica screen, the ringer profile icon is clearly on the left side and the battery meter is smaller?? Otherwise everything is PERFECT!!
    The problem is, the 8900 has a higher screen resolutionan therefore its banner icons are smaller and more sharp. Nobody has access yet to the 8900's icon pack, so I have to use the bold's icons. The bolds icons are larger in general because its screen is larger compared to the curve. If I put the profiles on the left, the unread message indicators get really cramped. I think it looks pretty close to a replica, I don't want to sacrafice functionality for a total replication.

As far as adding custom icons for folder, I cant/dont know how to do that. Not sure if its the can't or the know however. If I figure it out (if it is possible), I'll let you know.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-08 11:32 AM
    Still is the BEST Theme that I have ever seen for the Curve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    12-08-08 11:43 AM
    awesome theme man, thanks a lot!!! i really appreciate it!
    12-08-08 11:47 AM
    Yep the best out there by far
    Still not using it cuz I'm too lazy to movve the icons around right now

12-08-08 11:52 AM
    Yep the best out there by far
    Still not using it cuz I'm too lazy to movve the icons around right now

if you downloaded the theme when this thread started, the icons will be saved when I make subsequent updates. I haven't been changing the name of the theme.
    12-08-08 12:10 PM
    Tom.. you make the app font bigger in the app screen.. yeeaa thanks Tom, so it's the same size like original?
    12-08-08 12:14 PM
    Tom,

One of the most user friendly and easy to see themes I've had. Sooo much better than most of the ones I have paid for!

Thanks!
    12-08-08 02:14 PM
    Well I dled it but I never moved anythijng around yet, and I just updated it so no time now so ill do it later

12-08-08 02:25 PM
    I tried changing the theme up to look like the 8900 spot on, let me know which on you prefer overall...

12-08-08 02:48 PM
    Thanks for the great looking theme Tom! I did notice one thing though...when I am scrolling through the homepage screen trying to choose a icon/program (i.e. BB messenger, options) the "selection" will jump from the bottom of the apps/programs to the top in random places. So if I am at the bottom right on the power icon if I keep scrolling down, sometimes, not always, it will jump to the upper left to my BB messenger icon??? It does this randomly on random spots on the homepage. It really doesnt bother me just thought you might want to know of the "bug," if you could even call it that. Does not happen on the bottomdock positoning.

Forgive me if I described it generally, I am still getting used to the BB world. I absolutely love this theme though!!!
    12-08-08 02:56 PM
    I tried changing the theme up to look like the 8900 spot on, let me know which on you prefer overall...

Is the banner supposed to be curved at the bottom? It makes it look funny when it's at the bottom of the screen. It might look better if it were just straight across?
    12-08-08 02:58 PM
    Is the banner supposed to be curved at the bottom? It makes it look funny when it's at the bottom of the screen. It might look better if it were just straight across?

yeah I agree, I think my final rendition will be the picture above with the smaller clock font (the better replication of the 8900) and it will have a straight banner.
    12-08-08 03:44 PM
    Wow!!! If you could get the theme to look like your screenshots, especially the bottom one, that would DEFINATELY be the most amazing theme that I have seen.......EVER!!!!!!!!
    12-08-08 04:12 PM
    Yeah im definitely feeling the 2nd screen more than the 1st. And i think it would look best with straight accross banner instead of curved.
    12-08-08 04:28 PM
    Looks good tom can you rename phone also back to call logs or is it like that in 8900?

Still hoping for today+

12-08-08 04:29 PM
    I vote for screen number 2 if it was a women I'd you no what
    12-08-08 05:48 PM
    Does anyone else notice that when they lock the phone the owner's info is cut off at the second line?
    12-08-08 05:48 PM
    Does anyone else notice that when they lock the phone the owner's info is cut off at the second line?
    dunno, dont have a second line besides my name
    12-08-08 05:51 PM
    I can move the lock screen lines up, who wants it?

12-08-08 05:55 PM
    I want it NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When will the OTA be posted????????
    12-08-08 06:00 PM
    hm odd
    when you use app switch, the phone thing is named phone
    but the icon is actually call log
    12-08-08 06:00 PM
    Also, for you people with 4.3, do you want the profiles icon on the homescreen? In 4.5, you can scroll up for profiles and right/left for the bottom dock, but in 4.3, when you scroll all the way to the left it hoes up to the profiles, as well as when you scroll all the way to the right.

I believe this is the case, but if it isn't, could someone with 4.3 let me know. Thx.

12-08-08 06:03 PM
    ok what owner info?
    do you mean like name and information?

just trying it now cuz im procrasinating
    12-08-08 06:05 PM
    ok so it does get cut off

dont really care in my case
    **** it cuts off in a reg bb theme anyways
    12-08-08 06:08 PM
    I'll prolly have OTA posted later tonight or tomorrow. This theme is for evewyone so let your voice be heard and I'll consider your suggestions.

12-08-08 06:09 PM
1,368 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD