Thanks Tom. I am running 4.5 on my curve and the issue of scrolling was just a matter of getting adjusted to the horizontal scrolling. I am fine with it as scrolling is smooth for me just for me I have no need for Profiles on the home screen but I will go with the masses on this one.
    Your work and quick responses have made this the theme to beat....
    No problem . I hate waiting around for people to respond, so I try to respond to everyone ASAP. Thank you for your feedback.

Sorry to go off topic here guys. Tom, alot of the girls on my wallpaper thread have PM'd me about this theme and if the icons could be made pink or purple. Figured it wouldn't hurt to ask...

I haven't decided yet if I am going to make any deviations from the main theme, but if I get some extra time I will definitely let you know. Its only a matter of recoloring some icons.
    01-11-09 11:26 AM
    Downloaded already, no issues here, everything works fine. I admit it takes a little adjustment to scroll horizontally on the vertical icons but I'm starting to get use to it. I set my sensitivity 80 and using smooth trackball. Again, job well done Tom, both your dock and L are great theme. Oh ya, still waiting for the updates for the dock..
    01-11-09 11:29 AM
    Downloaded already, no issues here, everything works fine. I admit it takes a little adjustment to scroll horizontally on the vertical icons but I'm starting to get use to it. I set my sensitivity 80 and using smooth trackball. Again, job well done Tom, both your dock and L are great theme. Oh ya, still waiting for the updates for the dock..

I wanted to have the update as well as the L theme released separately to avoid confusion. I'll probably have the update in a few days.
    01-11-09 11:30 AM
    Am using 4.5 and am having zero scrolling problems...scrolls just like bottom dock for me. Thanks Tom.
    01-11-09 11:31 AM
    Tom, is it possible to get the bottom dock with the aurora background?
    You can get the aurora background in wallpaper thread Curve 8900 (Javelin) Wallpapers and change your background on your dock theme.
    01-11-09 11:33 AM
    I wanted to have the update as well as the L theme released separately to avoid confusion. I'll probably have the update in a few days.
    OK.. thanks Tom..
    01-11-09 11:34 AM
    First...I want to commend you on your theme. They are great! I just downloaded your L 8900 Replica. I am able to scroll the bottom themes with ease yet when I try to scroll the thems on the side..it gets stuck and completely skips right to the 'Profiles' icon. I cant select the icons that are lined up on the side.
    01-11-09 12:46 PM
    First...I want to commend you on your theme. They are great! I just downloaded your L 8900 Replica. I am able to scroll the bottom themes with ease yet when I try to scroll the thems on the side..it gets stuck and completely skips right to the 'Profiles' icon. I cant select the icons that are lined up on the side.
    Thank you for your compliments. Unfortunately, with the current version of themebuilder available, you can only scroll in one direction. Most people on the forum agreed that horizontal was the best, therefore you have to scroll horizontal to make you way from the top left icon to the bottom right. Hopefully in the next release of themebuilder, they will allow you to scroll in both directions. Scrolling in the opposite direction (up/down) will always go to profiles, much like the bottom dock theme.
    01-11-09 12:56 PM
    A bit of practice with the scrolling will really help you here (As I learned). When scrolling to the side icons just continue scrolling left and the transition will become smoother for you as Tom explained.
    01-11-09 01:39 PM
    Am using 4.5 and am having zero scrolling problems...scrolls just like bottom dock for me. Thanks Tom.
    same here! no problems here for me either. yes, the horizontal scrolling on the vertical icons takes a bit of adjustment but it can be done. i already have gotten used to it. lol!

imo, perfect theme thanks again, Tom!
    01-11-09 01:48 PM
    So im confused. Has the bottom dock been updated or not? Sorry if this has been answered already.
    01-11-09 02:07 PM
    So im confused. Has the bottom dock been updated or not? Sorry if this has been answered already.
    what needed to be updated?
    01-11-09 02:20 PM
    Nothing i guess, lol, this theme is awesome!! I just saw the "Updated" thing in red on the first page. From what i understand some little changes have been made that are present in the L theme, but has been or will be updated with the bottom dock and Icon, am i correct Tom? Im just a little confused. lol.
    01-11-09 02:29 PM
    Nothing i guess, lol, this theme is awesome!! I just saw the "Updated" thing in red on the first page. From what i understand some little changes have been made that are present in the L theme, but has been or will be updated with the bottom dock and Icon, am i correct Tom? Im just a little confused. lol.
    I'll have the bottom dock and icon version updated probably in a few days. The update will include the updates on the first page.
    01-11-09 03:06 PM
    Thanks dude!
    01-11-09 03:12 PM
    I just wanna say this L theme and bottom dock are the best themes out for the curve. I am so thrilled with these themes!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-09 05:00 PM
    Can't wait to get the new Curve 8900 (Javelin)? Why wait when you can experience it on your Curve 83xx and 88xx! Leave you feedback in the CrackBerry Curve 83xx Forums and have your voice heard! FREE Regular updates will be made based upon feedback from those who leave it. New versions of themebuilder will also be applied to updates to include more features in the subsequent releases.

Tom, great theme, thanks.

I have a question, it seems that assigned ring tones don't work with this theme. Am I doing something wrong or is this normal? Thanks.
    01-11-09 05:23 PM
    Could you support 4.2 and up for the bottom dock?
    01-11-09 06:46 PM
    hey u know what u can make the double side zen them on curve 6 icons using left and right side that would be hot
    01-11-09 07:06 PM
    Just downloaded the new L theme and love it... the only thing i dont like the horizontal only home screen scrolling but is it safe to assume that when the vertical scrolling comes out with the new theme builder it will be a free update?
    01-11-09 10:15 PM
    I have a question, it seems that assigned ring tones don't work with this theme. Am I doing something wrong or is this normal? Thanks.
    That isn't normal, themes are unrelated to ringtones. I'm not really sure what could cause that.

Could you support 4.2 and up for the bottom dock?
    I will look into seeing whether it can be supported.

hey u know what u can make the double side zen them on curve 6 icons using left and right side that would be hot
    I haven't had any plans yet for double zen, I may consider it in the future though.

the only thing i dont like the horizontal only home screen scrolling but is it safe to assume that when the vertical scrolling comes out with the new theme builder it will be a free update?
    That is the idea. I believe it will be able to be updated in the new version, and if it is, I will most certainly include it in the update. All updates to current themes are free.
    01-12-09 01:20 AM
    nice theme
    01-12-09 05:27 AM
    Tom, excellent Theme I�m loving the new L
    Thanks again!
    01-12-09 09:33 AM
    I said that I will probably have the update for the Icon and bottom dock themes in a few days, I'll probably push that up about a week or so because I don't want to be sending out another email to everyone. Too many emails = unhappy people. I'll let you know when it's available.
    01-12-09 12:02 PM
    That isn't normal, themes are unrelated to ringtones. I'm not really sure what could cause that.

Thanks. I unassigned the tones, and then re-assigned them and now they work. No idea why but thanks.
    01-12-09 12:17 PM
1,368 ... 2122232425 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD