tom what version of Plazmic did you use? I d/l 4.6 but dont see anything about BB 8900
    01-08-09 01:08 PM
    tom what version of Plazmic did you use? I d/l 4.6 but dont see anything about BB 8900
    I used 4.6. 8900 and storm aren't supported until 4.7 comes out.
    01-08-09 01:41 PM
    Tom, is the L going to be available today?
    01-08-09 02:30 PM
    damn ppl are crazy let the guy take his time... lol i still want the bottom dock on.
    01-08-09 02:33 PM
    damn ppl are crazy let the guy take his time... lol i still want the bottom dock on.

Crazy we are! Can't you tell from my picture? lol
    01-08-09 02:50 PM
    Hey Tom,
    I purchased the 4.2 OS version of the 8900 theme last night for my BB Curve 8310 and didnt realize that I should of updated my OS to 4.5 first. I just successfully updated to 4.5 today and was wondering do I have to purchase the 4.5 version again for 7$?? I will purchase the dock 4.5OS but I dont want to have to re-purchase the actual theme for 4.5. Can u help?

riprider7
    01-08-09 04:45 PM
    just in case anybody was curious about my music player shortcut request...the way to get it (at least on the Verizon 8330) it to do a complete wipe of your device and then reinstall the OS. after doing this, the new music player shortcut should be available, as well as a few other new shortcuts. i have yet to try this since reading the steps in a forum but plan to soon.
    01-08-09 05:27 PM
    just in case anybody was curious about my music player shortcut request...the way to get it (at least on the Verizon 8330) it to do a complete wipe of your device and then reinstall the OS. after doing this, the new music player shortcut should be available, as well as a few other new shortcuts. i have yet to try this since reading the steps in a forum but plan to soon.
    Interesting, will have to try that when I reload my os which is probably soon since my File Free is dwindling every few weeks.

I spent most of the day getting the Pearl Flip Replica Theme out for the 81xx, so I won't be posting the L theme today. I have a personal matter to attend to tomorrow so I can't guarantee that it will get done either tomorrow either. I will promise by this weekend. Expect it.
    01-08-09 07:40 PM
    Awesome! I will be looking forward to it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-09 09:03 PM
    Interesting, will have to try that when I reload my os which is probably soon since my File Free is dwindling every few weeks.

I spent most of the day getting the Pearl Flip Replica Theme out for the 81xx, so I won't be posting the L theme today. I have a personal matter to attend to tomorrow so I can't guarantee that it will get done either tomorrow either. I will promise by this weekend. Expect it.
    ya tom i dont think u will be going anywhere i heard we got another snow storm coming...3-6 inches woot ugh...
    01-08-09 09:56 PM
    i love the theme. thanks
    01-08-09 09:57 PM
    ya tom i dont think u will be going anywhere i heard we got another snow storm coming...3-6 inches woot ugh...
    Is this for the New England area?

01-09-09 12:14 AM
    Snow = staying home and supplying your hungry followers with the new theme we've been dreweling over...

Sucks being a cult figure....don't it ?

You have the BEST theme out there...didja know? I've tried most of 'em, and yours stays on my BB !!!
    Last edited by oriofan8; 01-09-09 at 12:35 AM.
    01-09-09 12:31 AM
    hey tom i had a quick question. I bought your theme about a month ago and love it. the only thing is that if i open a folder on the menu screen that ive created and return to the menu screen from that folder, then scroll the cursor all the way up, the cursor goes off the screen.

i know thats confusing but i hope that makes sense. anyone else experience this?
    01-09-09 12:55 AM
    hey tom i had a quick question. I bought your theme about a month ago and love it. the only thing is that if i open a folder on the menu screen that ive created and return to the menu screen from that folder, then scroll the cursor all the way up, the cursor goes off the screen.

i know thats confusing but i hope that makes sense. anyone else experience this?
    This issue happens and not only to this theme but other theme as well. I think Tom mentioned about theme builder's issue but Tom can re-confirm this.
    01-09-09 01:25 AM
    Is this for the New England area?

yup yup good old New England...looks like cant go the wrentham outlets this weekend...
    01-09-09 07:57 AM
    Bought this theme last night, just wanted to say thanks; it's really excellent.
    01-09-09 10:34 AM
    yup yup good old New England...looks like cant go the wrentham outlets this weekend...
    You're gonna think I am crazy but I love the snow! I am actually a San Diego girl, born and raised so the whole season thing is such a novelty for me!

01-09-09 10:44 AM
    hi tom, just bought your theme yesterday, but can't download it with the media explorer since no COD-file is delivered with the JAD-file (BB media explorer needs this one, i get the error message Download failed).
    can you provide me this cod-file or explain me an alternative way to install this, i don't have a dataplan with my carrier (sunrise switzerland), thus can't use the bb explorer and opera doesn't work after downloading, it allways switches to the explorer.
    thx!
    regards
    websmile
    01-09-09 04:59 PM
    hi tom, just bought your theme yesterday, but can't download it with the media explorer since no COD-file is delivered with the JAD-file (BB media explorer needs this one, i get the error message Download failed).
    can you provide me this cod-file or explain me an alternative way to install this, i don't have a dataplan with my carrier (sunrise switzerland), thus can't use the bb explorer and opera doesn't work after downloading, it allways switches to the explorer.
    thx!
    regards
    websmile
    I have a solution, use OTA installer? It downloads it for you, transfer all the data to your micro sd card, and install using DM
    01-09-09 05:50 PM
    thx!
    regards
    websmile
    Hi there,

Please email me at [email protected] so I can assist you. Thanks!

01-09-09 05:55 PM
    I have a solution, use OTA installer? It downloads it for you, transfer all the data to your micro sd card, and install using DM
    thx m4gician, didn't know about this installer, will search for it and give it a try

UPATE: this was the solution, great, thx again!

for anyone searching this too:
    Blackberry OTA downloader | download free OTA themes to your desktop
    Last edited by websmile; 01-10-09 at 02:55 AM.
    01-10-09 02:32 AM
    You're gonna think I am crazy but I love the snow! I am actually a San Diego girl, born and raised so the whole season thing is such a novelty for me!

I hate it! If you want to switch living arrangements I'm sure can come to an agreement I need to live in a place where I can have the motorcycle on the road all year...

01-10-09 08:09 AM
    Being from St. Louis we get all the seasons here, i have never cared for the cold fridgid weather. I'm talking about the cold that goes right through you, we get that here alot in the winter time...
    01-10-09 08:51 AM
    kvaughan, i'm in RI now so I'm not too sure you wanna switch living arrangements with me at this point. haha!

and SD I totally know what you mean. I like the seasons, and I even like the cold but that fridgid cold breeze that goes right through you... yeah i can do without that! lol!
    01-10-09 12:17 PM
1,368 ... 1920212223 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD