I had the most recent free version of this theme and the date cut off issue was starting to bother me. So i caved and bought this updated theme. The first theme I have EVER bought!! Keep the updates coming!! Awesome theme! Thanks for all your hard work!
    12-29-08 06:34 PM
    Which one did ya like the best??

I really like them too!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I liked the red one cause it matched my phone Perfect !! The phone, Wall paper and Theme match perfect makes it looks like the phone came that way out the box

Also where can I get some more dope wallpapers from? Im kinda new to the whole themes and wallpapers for the berry lol
    12-29-08 06:39 PM
    I get a lot of mine from here- Share your favorite wallpaper thread. I also get a few from pimpmyberry and I find a few on my own

I use the pink one only because it looks more purple than the purple one. Its not really pink!

12-29-08 08:32 PM
    Is this theme compatible with the new 4.5.0.124 OS for the curve 8320? I bought this theme about a week ago and loved it but after just updating to the new OS I can't seem to find the theme anywhere. I tried deleting it and dl it again but it still doesn't show. Anyone know why? This was the first time I've updated my OS. Did I mess up somewhere? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
    12-30-08 03:21 AM
    Hi Tom.. any updates yet for the red font in the level 1 messages?
    Also I purchased already the theme and if there is an updates how do I update it, is it through this thread also?
    12-30-08 03:33 AM
    Hi Tom.. any updates yet for the red font in the level 1 messages?
    Also I purchased already the theme and if there is an updates how do I update it, is it through this thread also?

Hey there, The red font for PIN messages will come in the next update. I'm probably going to do an update in say a week or so. I just want to see if I can gather a few more things to throw into it, right now I can't find too many others. If there is an update, you'll get an email with a link to download the update.
    12-30-08 03:38 AM
    .zip? anyone?
    12-30-08 08:45 AM
    Is there any word yet on when the L theme will be ready?

12-30-08 09:36 AM
    Man, I can't wait to see what Tom comes up with next.

Focus more on school bro, but I am looking forward to your free time with theme builder.
    12-30-08 09:42 AM
    c'mon tom...... Drop the L theme today!!!
    12-30-08 09:53 AM
    I am new to the RIM world (goodbye Windows Mobile!) and I absolutely love my Blackberry 8320 (even named it Meg, lol). I must say the first thing I did was personalize it...in which I tried about three themes (none of which I really liked after downloading them). But this theme was different! I love the look and feel of this theme. With my custom wallpaper, it looks great! Big ups to you Tom and I look forward to any updates!

Oh, this forum has been the best place for me and I constantly come to this site with questions...which turn into answers...this site rocks!
    12-30-08 09:55 AM
    This is freakin awesome.
    12-30-08 10:05 AM
    I just bought this and LOVE it, i REALLY want a Today+ version set up the exact same way as the bottom dock, with Messages, SMS/MMS, and Calander on the main screen, heck even if Missed Calls would fit, that would be great too, but not something needed, could you do custom work like that? I would gladly pay for it, GREAT themes, top notch stuff
    12-30-08 11:34 AM
    Will there be a pearl version? I would def. put down 5 for a today version or crossbar.
    12-30-08 11:37 AM
    I will MOST DEFINITELY have an L theme and Today Plus in the near future. I also plan on releasing a today plus hiding dock, crossbar and possibly a crossbar today plus theme. Just stick around and check the forum for updates. If I do release all of those, it would probably be in that order since the crossbar ones are a bit tricky to do.

Will there be a pearl version? I would def. put down 5 for a today version or crossbar.
    I'll start up a thread in the pearl forums later today and see if I get enough people to jump on the bandwagon. If so, I'll probably release a pearl version.
    12-30-08 11:42 AM
    Hey there, The red font for PIN messages will come in the next update. I'm probably going to do an update in say a week or so. I just want to see if I can gather a few more things to throw into it, right now I can't find too many others. If there is an update, you'll get an email with a link to download the update.
    Thanks again Tom... Getting better everyday!!
    12-30-08 12:22 PM
    Hey Tom, thanks again for this great theme, just curious, think there might be support for a Myspace message indicator up in the ribbon, ive noticed when I get my Facebook messages that the indicator pops up but not when I get my Myspace messages, just throwin that out there, thanks again for your work
    12-30-08 01:30 PM
    Just downloaded this to my Sprint Curve and it's great!

One question, I've noticed when I wake my phone after the screen has gone completely black, that the text above the highlighted icon does not show on the home screen/background area, such as "Messages", "Browser", etc. If I move the trackball and select another icon it will show. Is there any way to change this so the icon text will show in the home screen when waking the phone up? Not sure how else to describe this. Let the phone screen go black and press the trackball and you will see there is no text of the icon that is selected. It will show once you move the cursor to another icon. Sorry if this is rambling. My BB OS is 4.3.
    12-30-08 01:54 PM
    Tom,

This is a really great theme. Gives my Curve 8330 MUCH MORE class and character than the stock themes. It doesn't even look like an aftermarket theme, it looks so stock its unbelievable. This is what the Curve's should have looked like. Thanks again Tom. Fantastic addition to my Crackberry!!!!!!

Matt
    12-30-08 02:14 PM
    I downloaded this them today, the 4.5 replica theme...it seems that I can't find the password keeper, the options icon or the phone lock icon. Maybe there's more that I'm missing, but can you steer me in the right direction? I have tried Show All and it's still not there.

Awesome theme though, I've been wondering what the new icons would be like to use and now I'll get good practice before I get a new phone...thanks,
    12-30-08 02:38 PM
    Woops, I just opened up programs. Found what I was missing.

Anyway to get any of these icons out to the main screen?
    12-30-08 02:41 PM
    OK, so you can disregard my posts. I searched all over for these things and then as soon as I post for help, I found them and figured out how to move them out.

Duh!

By the way, awesome theme Tom...very cool!
    12-30-08 02:55 PM
    Hey Tom...Super theme,(I should know...I think I have them all )!! Bought with your Holiday special too...and I usually miss those. I was wondering though. Will I get an email from CB store when you have an update, or do I need to have you put me on your "List"?? I will be one of the first for the Today + theme. Thanks again Tom...Stellar Job !!!.

12-30-08 03:44 PM
    Hey Tom, thanks again for this great theme, just curious, think there might be support for a Myspace message indicator up in the ribbon, ive noticed when I get my Facebook messages that the indicator pops up but not when I get my Myspace messages, just throwin that out there, thanks again for your work
    Yep, same issue here.
    12-30-08 04:07 PM
    +1 to oriofan8 about how will we know when there are updates.

also where can i go on my phone to get this? i went to the mobile crackberry app store and i can't find it! i want to get it ots but i can't find it!
    12-30-08 04:10 PM
1,368 ... 1112131415 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD