I agree with the font size for the company name. Also a little irritating that the cursor sometimes disappears when scrolled to the top left. Other than that, awesome theme. Been using it for 6 months now, and I don't plan on changing anytime soon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-09 08:03 PM
    Where Did You Get These Icons???
    07-01-09 09:56 AM
    I have also noticed that on the applications screen when I scroll quickly up and to the left that the cursor disappears as spocoeric mentioned above. Comes back as soon and I move the trackball. Not really a problem just something I have noticed.

This is still by far my favorite theme. I have tried a couple of the other 8900/Bold style themes, but always come back to this one before the day is over!
    07-01-09 10:03 AM
    I have also noticed that on the applications screen when I scroll quickly up and to the left that the cursor disappears as spocoeric mentioned above. Comes back as soon and I move the trackball. Not really a problem just something I have noticed.
    I've noticed this too.

07-01-09 10:48 AM
    have you guys tried this on other themes? because the cursor disappears on all 3 of my different custom themes.
    07-02-09 06:17 PM
    have you guys tried this on other themes? because the cursor disappears on all 3 of my different custom themes.
    Good to know. I haven't tried it on any other themes. I have been pretty much running this theme since I first purchased it and I have to admit it doesn't really bother me.

Based on your observations, it's probably a problem with Plazmic.
    Last edited by PNWBerryAddict; 07-02-09 at 10:30 PM.
    07-02-09 08:25 PM
    nice theme good worK !
    07-02-09 08:43 PM
    What cursor r u talking about u mean on the browser?

07-04-09 11:53 PM
    What cursor r u talking about u mean on the browser?

Not really the cursor I guess, more the application selection highlight on the applications screen.

An example is if I go into Options, which is in the bottom row of my applications screen and then come back out and try and move the selection the to the top row, the highlighting completely goes away and no application is selected. You have to move the trackball to get it to come back so you can select another app.
    07-05-09 01:14 AM
    Damm I miss my curve this was in my top three list.

07-05-09 05:05 AM
    I have added the L theme as shown above. It supports both OS 4.3+ and OS 4.5. Please check out the links below on how to get this theme. Features included in this theme that will make its way into the updates of the Curve 8900 Replica Theme & ICON theme:
    -added support for red level 1 messages
    -titlebar font is kept consistent with menu font
    -10:00AM is not cut off anymore
    -banner transparency matches icon underlay transparency (more transparent)
    -"new item indicator" positioned more to right

-fixed button sizes to match 8900 more accurately
    Will this theme not work on an 8310 running 4.5OS?
    07-06-09 01:06 PM
    Will this theme not work on an 8310 running 4.5OS?
    This theme will work on any 83xx Curve running os 4.2.2 or 4.5.

Just make sure you purchased the right version for your OS.
    Last edited by PNWBerryAddict; 07-06-09 at 06:18 PM.
    07-06-09 06:15 PM
    How would I go about getting the L theme with the bottom dock background?

07-07-09 04:51 PM
    How would I go about getting the L theme with the bottom dock background?

Once you have the L theme you can go to this thread (Curve 8900 (Javelin) Wallpapers)in the forums and scroll down. The wallpaper you are looking for is the last picture in the first post. Just copy it to your phone or e-mail it to yourself and set it as your wallpaper.
    07-07-09 09:27 PM
    Not really the cursor I guess, more the application selection highlight on the applications screen.

An example is if I go into Options, which is in the bottom row of my applications screen and then come back out and try and move the selection the to the top row, the highlighting completely goes away and no application is selected. You have to move the trackball to get it to come back so you can select another app.
    This issue has been acknowledged by Tom. I think he said it is has something to do with the theme developer. It is somewhat annoying, I know, but I think you will come to overlook it in the end.
    07-08-09 04:05 AM
    This issue has been acknowledged by Tom. I think he said it is has something to do with the theme developer. It is somewhat annoying, I know, but I think you will come to overlook it in the end.
    Thanks, I didn't realize that Tom had already addressed it previously.

I have been running this theme since January and you are absolutely right, it really doesn't bother me at all.

While I am not normally a fan of the today style themes, I purchased the Today v2 theme today and I have to say I love it.
    07-11-09 03:12 PM
    Thanks, I didn't realize that Tom had already addressed it previously.

I have been running this theme since January and you are absolutely right, it really doesn't bother me at all.

While I am not normally a fan of the today style themes, I purchased the Today v2 theme today and I have to say I love it.
    Agreed. It is a little annoying, but it doesn't affect fuctionality, so it's definitely not a deal breaker for this great theme. I would, however, like the font size for companies in the address book to be reduced as with previous versions. Aside from that small issue, this is by far the best theme I have ever used! :-)
    07-12-09 04:19 AM
    first theme ive actually purchased. processing now, so i will see what i think here soon

*update* Good theme, love the icons. I wish all the third party apps icons matched, but I know thats not really an option. Only thing I don't care for is if you combine your email and sms messages into one inbox, it still leaves a black bar where the sms and mms messages would usually show up. Minor annoyance, still worth the price
    Last edited by danomite664; 07-14-09 at 10:17 AM.
    07-13-09 12:09 PM
    so was there an update to the V2 theme yet?
    07-14-09 11:47 AM
    Are you saying you cannot change the background on the today plus theme??
    07-14-09 02:43 PM
    I'm looking for someone to make me a weed theme I have been looking everywhere or if you know where one pm me please!

07-15-09 03:38 PM
    Looks great I like the bottom dock one
    07-16-09 01:02 AM
    Is this still alive?

07-17-09 12:27 AM
    I really need to get my hands on this theme can someone please help me out Tom...... 5 goes a long way right now
    07-18-09 01:14 PM
    Hi Tom! When are going to get this theme working for the Tour lol! I love the Tour, but miss your theme!

07-18-09 02:57 PM
1,368 ... 5152535455
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD