thanks alot. Nice!
    06-06-09 06:52 AM
    I just bought the Bottom Dock-version. I hope it's even better than the free CurveLike-alternative... Keep on adjusting and keep on the good work! Cheers mate!
    06-08-09 10:29 AM
    where the updates???
    06-14-09 10:20 PM
    Update will be released tomorrow night. Mark it down . I will follow with the other themes including the today plus ones probably a day or two later so that if there are any issues in the Curve 8900 Reeplica Theme, they can be worked out beforehand.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-09 10:23 PM
    Tom, hidden dock on this theme would be awesome! I just bought the today plus last week and I love it

06-14-09 11:24 PM
    Update will be released tomorrow night. Mark it down . I will follow with the other themes including the today plus ones probably a day or two later so that if there are any issues in the Curve 8900 Reeplica Theme, they can be worked out beforehand.

awesome! do you have a list of changes?
    06-14-09 11:24 PM
    hi, great looking theme.
    could u post the link so i can download it
    06-15-09 01:57 PM
    hi, great looking theme.
    could u post the link so i can download it
    Gotta pay for it..
    06-15-09 02:02 PM
    I'm working OT, I should have the update out early in the morning, maybe around 2 or 3 EST. Thanks for all your patience! I'll post an update log as well as instructions on how to upgrade.

06-15-09 09:06 PM
    Cool Tom....can't wait!

06-15-09 09:19 PM
    Eagerly awaiting Tom. Hope to see the Today Plus (v. 2) update!
    06-15-09 09:46 PM
    I'm working OT, I should have the update out early in the morning, maybe around 2 or 3 EST. Thanks for all your patience! I'll post an update log as well as instructions on how to upgrade.

sounds awesome, can't wait
    06-15-09 09:58 PM
    Ah. Is it sad that i'm staying up later waiting for the update?
    06-16-09 01:02 AM
    You're probably not the only one

06-16-09 01:12 AM
    You're probably not the only one

good

I'm curious what the update will hold
    06-16-09 01:16 AM
    I'm curious too.

06-16-09 01:24 AM
    I uploaded the new files, but it can take several hours for the update to go through. I'll keep checking and let you know when its processed!

As far as the update goes, it is only minor changes including more sharpness in the underlay and overlay icons, more sharpness in the message icons (the txt message and email icons to the left of the message in the inbox), sharper text in banner and sharper alarm clock dialog in banner, more transparent dialog boxes to match curve 8900 transparency better, less delay time when hitting the symbols key, alt, num, and caps locks icons, and a few more. I'll get a complete list out tomorrow, but those are the ones I can think of right now. Like I said before, there isn't anything major, and will probably even be unnoticiable to many, but it is a small step into the direction of improvement in any way I can.

I will have the other versions including the icon, and today plus rolled out probably oin a day. I will also post some screen shots of the weather icon placement as well as field some suggestions for that now and after. Also will post some screenshots of the animated versions and get some feedback on those as well. Thank you all for your continued support and dedication! I truley appreciate it!

PS: I'm also going to create a twitter page where I can share my progress with you and you can either reply on twitter, this thread or email me at [email protected]. That is more or less for suggestions wheras [email protected] is more for technical support.
    Last edited by tom1l21; 06-16-09 at 02:05 AM.
    06-16-09 01:39 AM
    I had to re-send the files and they are all set, at least for version 4.5 ONLY. For some reason, the simulator is giving me a problem with not recognizing the 4.3 version. I will be working on gettting those two done in the meantime, you can log into your crackberry software account and update to the newest version of the Curve 8900 Replica Theme for OS 4.5 Only. It will still say version 1.42 in the software account, but when you re-download it, it will be indeed, version 1.5. I can only change the master file version number to 1.5 which would send out emails saying that the 4.2.2 and 4.3 versions were updated when they were not. So if you want to get it early you can by doing the following:

1. Go to Smartphone - MobiHand Software Store Account from your desktop computer or MobiHand AppStore from your blackberry device.

2. Login to your software account (if you purchased from crackberry, enter in your crackberry login information).

3. Please find the theme name in question and download by clicking on the "download" link under the "Download/Activation Code" column.

Note: If you are doing this over a mobile phone, you will immediately be taken to the download page. If you are doing this over a desktop computer, you will be prompted to put in your phone number or email address so that the direct link can be sent to your BlackBerry. If you are prompted with the error that you already have the current version, please uninstall it and continue on with the download again.

Again, please email me with any questions to [email protected] or [email protected] or any comments or suggestions. Thank you!
    06-16-09 12:13 PM
    Nice work as always Tom
    06-16-09 12:25 PM
    thanks tom!
    06-16-09 12:28 PM
    I noticed that the unopened message icon in the message boxes are slightly cutoff on the right side. I'll look into it and see if I can get it updated today.

06-16-09 12:51 PM
    Hey Tom, Is the Today+ V2 updated?.....I can't seem to see any changes
    06-16-09 12:57 PM
    I didn't either. Unfortunately, I had to buy it again to get it but that's probably my fault! Hopefully you get the $ Tom!!
    Will the Today Plus v2 have the weather icon?
    06-16-09 01:17 PM
    Like I said earlier, the updates are fairly minor. I listed them above in the previous post. Most notably, the waiting hourglass icon is smaller, there is support for the multi-tap, capslock icons, the icons in the message area in the message boxes are sharper, the text in the banner are sharper, and the date in the message lists are bold. The only way you can tell as of right now if you don't notice the changes is to go to the theme in advanced/options and chexk its properties. It should have today's date. To update, read the previous post by me. I will have these updates worked over to the other replica themes either later today or tomorrow followed by some weather icon versions and animated versions.

06-16-09 01:28 PM
    OK Tom, sorry. Will look forward to it.
    06-16-09 01:33 PM
1,368 ... 4950515253 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD