ok its official its been like 3 months since an update from the dates i see on the first post
    I only update the theme when it warrants an update. If nothing new comes along, then I can't update it. I spoke of an update just over a month ago in regards to a few crisper looking icons but nothing major as you will read below.

************************************************** ******************************************

I was able to get some work on the updates this past weekend, but I have 4 exams this week and have spent the night up at school without getting home (I really haven't had much time, I'm not pulling anyone's leg). I do apologize if I have given out a specific date or guarantee on any of the themes or updates. I will not do that unless I known for a fact I can fulfill on it.

The updates are extremely minute in that I wouldn't notice the difference unless I knew exactly what was changed, so don't feel as if I am holding back something of great importance or desire. Any opportunity I have the make this theme even an iota better, I will seize it. Even though the details are so minimalistic, it would bother me to know that the theme wasn't the most authentic it could be. Just bear with me for a bit on the whole time constraint with school, I certaintly would be putting as much time and effort into theme building as I did over winter vacation if it wasn't for school. Please email me at [email protected] with anymore questions or comments or feel to drop a line here on the forum. Thank you everybody for your continued patience and feedback to make this theme the best it can be!
    Last edited by tom1l21; 04-06-09 at 11:45 PM.
    04-06-09 11:35 PM
    Tom,

Are you still planning on making a today plus theme with Calender only? Thats the one that I have been keeping my eyes open for. Once again...the themes are great and I find that it is the only one i'll use. Whenever I switch to another one, I always go back
    04-07-09 12:16 AM
    Tom,

Are you still planning on making a today plus theme with Calender only? Thats the one that I have been keeping my eyes open for. Once again...the themes are great and I find that it is the only one i'll use. Whenever I switch to another one, I always go back
    Yes, I had an idea in including a weather icon which is why i postponed it, but the calendar entry will overlap the icon regardless of how big I specify the area for the entry to extend to on the homescreen. So yes, I will be getting this theme out most likely with the updates.
    04-07-09 12:19 AM
    Hey Tom. Have you noticed the new icons in the most recent release of Theme Builder? I am talkin about the new caps lock, shift, num lock buttons and also the new voicemail icon and the new loading icon. The new icons are included in the 8330 Precision theme sample. I don't know if the 8900 uses these, but they are very minute changes and they seem to fit with the Precision themes much better.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-09 09:49 AM
    Hey Tom. Have you noticed the new icons in the most recent release of Theme Builder? I am talkin about the new caps lock, shift, num lock buttons and also the new voicemail icon and the new loading icon. The new icons are included in the 8330 Precision theme sample. I don't know if the 8900 uses these, but they are very minute changes and they seem to fit with the Precision themes much better.

Yes, I did actually notice that. Those changes will be included into the update as well. Thanks for reminding me

04-07-09 09:52 AM
    Just bought the bottom dock and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

question...i bought trough mobihand. If you make updates to this theme...do they message me with an option to upgrade?
    04-07-09 05:16 PM
    Yes, I did actually notice that. Those changes will be included into the update as well. Thanks for reminding me

No problem, Tom. I put them on one of my themes and they look great. Keep up the good work!
    04-08-09 10:20 AM
    Just bought the bottom dock and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

question...i bought trough mobihand. If you make updates to this theme...do they message me with an option to upgrade?
    Yes, you will get an email when the theme is updated, and then you may download the update for free through Mobihand.
    04-08-09 10:23 AM
    Nice selection of themes !
    04-08-09 11:04 AM
    I'm looking at downloading the 8900 Replica Theme, but there are 5 different ones. I see minor differences in the screen shots, but does anyone have a quick difference between them? They all start with Curve 8900, but then there's "Replica Theme", "Today Plus V2 Replica Theme", "Today Plus Replica Theme", "L Replica Theme", "Icon Replica Theme".

This looks like a pretty cool theme, but I'm not sure which one to download.

Thanks,

Paul
    04-08-09 03:09 PM
    I'm looking at downloading the 8900 Replica Theme, but there are 5 different ones. I see minor differences in the screen shots, but does anyone have a quick difference between them? They all start with Curve 8900, but then there's "Replica Theme", "Today Plus V2 Replica Theme", "Today Plus Replica Theme", "L Replica Theme", "Icon Replica Theme".

This looks like a pretty cool theme, but I'm not sure which one to download.

Thanks,

Paul
    Today Plus - Bottom dock with Messages and Calendar
    Today Plus V2 - Bottom dock with Messages, Calendar and SMS/MMS
    Bottom Dock - 6 Bottom Dock icons only
    L Theme - 9 icons in 'L' shape
    Icon Theme - 3 rows of 6 icons each on Home screen (18 total)
    04-08-09 03:33 PM
    Any thoughts on combing one of the weather apps into these themes? like the bottom dock i bought the other day?? like bbweather.
    Last edited by cwhitney24; 04-10-09 at 11:00 AM.
    04-10-09 08:47 AM
    I like to hide alot of my icons, can you make it so that the icons get bigger the more you hide?
    04-10-09 11:07 AM
    Tom,

Anyway you can post the image you use as the background so we can use it as the wall paper? Love that deep blue fading to black.

04-12-09 09:36 PM
    Nevermind.. I was a dumb@ss.. I found it in the other link you posted in the wallpaper section

04-12-09 10:07 PM
    Can someone please post a screenshot of how the titlebar looks in this theme, like on the Options menu? I'm into the whole javelin-look of the theme, but I just wanna see if the titlebar looks like the javelin too haha

04-13-09 09:58 PM
    Just purchased 8900 replica! Best $5 spent on my BB. The 8900 replica themes should be ranked #1!

A few questions...

- How do updates work? Also, is there a change log somewhere?

- Does anyone know if Google mobile app icons blend in with theme?

Anyway, great work! Thanks!
    Last edited by swj; 04-14-09 at 05:35 PM.
    04-14-09 05:18 PM
    [HTML]Any thoughts on combing one of the weather apps into these themes? like the bottom dock i bought the other day?? like bbweather.

Working on it, I think the Bottom Dock would be easiest and probably look the best out of all of them, that is the one I will be aiming for.

I like to hide alot of my icons, can you make it so that the icons get bigger the more you hide?
    Unfortunately, that is not available as an option in themebuilder.

Nevermind.. I was a dumb@ss.. I found it in the other link you posted in the wallpaper section
    Don't worry about it, I will post the link here if anyone else is interested
    Curve 8900 Wallpapers

Can someone please post a screenshot of how the titlebar looks in this theme, like on the Options menu? I'm into the whole javelin-look of the theme, but I just wanna see if the titlebar looks like the javelin too haha
    Here is a screenshot of the titlebar, it is designed to be the exact same as the 8900.

Just purchased 8900 replica! Best $5 spent on my BB. The 8900 replica themes should be ranked #1!
    Thank you for the compliments. Unfortunately, this theme is only available for two devices the 83xx and the 88xx (can't make it for the bold, curve, or storm since it is the same theme they are defaulted with). I am working on a Windows 7 replica theme that will come out for every platform. Will try to get the thread going here as well as the 8900, bold, storm, and pearl threads as well. Again, I will be going for what the user wants, and work off of my initial design

- Does anyone know if Google mobile app icons blend in with theme?
    3rd party icons are not customizable in themebuilder, so they will show the same icon for any theme unfortunately.

Thank you all!
    04-14-09 06:34 PM
    Thanks a lot for posting the screenshot! I'm definetely gonna buy this theme once I get the money! Great theme!

04-14-09 08:43 PM
    Hey Tom, I know you're busy with school but I wanted to see if you have any news on when the update for the bottom dock theme will be available with the new num lock, alt, caps lock, multi-tap os icons.

Still my favorite theme, just can't wait for it to get even better.
    04-15-09 07:07 PM
    Is it possible to get the L theme with Today options (for calendar, email, and SMS)?
    Thanks
    04-15-09 09:02 PM
    Hey Tom, I know you're busy with school but I wanted to see if you have any news on when the update for the bottom dock theme will be available with the new num lock, alt, caps lock, multi-tap os icons.

Still my favorite theme, just can't wait for it to get even better.
    beyond what you just mentioned, what other update(s) will the new update have?
    04-16-09 09:01 AM
    Just bought this! Looks great Tom
    04-20-09 11:59 AM
    This is awesome...

Is there anyway to just get the SMS/MMS and the bottom dock on the opening screen?
    04-21-09 12:49 AM
    WOW! This looks incredible, downloading now.

Great Job!
    04-21-09 01:05 PM
1,368 ... 4546474849 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD