Hey Tom. I'm working on making some themes of my own, and I was wondering where you got/how you made the bezel for your today themes? Also, I can't seem to get the Profiles icon to fit in to the focus box in the banner. What size did you make it and how would I go about resizing it but keeping the quality of the picture in Gimp?
    03-10-09 11:01 AM
    i have this theme and it's great, very clean
    03-10-09 05:53 PM
    Calendar Today Plus with Crossbar would be great Tom.. How many icons will it be scrolling, set of two 6 icons or one-by-one?
    I'm waiting too...
    03-11-09 05:45 AM
    Hello everyone, schools been keeping me really busy, so I haven't much time to post here or work on themes. Don't worry though, I plan on getting updates as well as new versions out when I can. I am also working on a windows 7 theme that will hopefully launch soon. As of right now I plan on getting the calendar version out first (probably hiding dock and crossbar) followed by the updated Icon theme. I will be leaving for a mini vacation on Friday and won't be back for a bit. I'll still have support via email but won't be able to get any themes out during that time (i don't have a laptop). So please feel free to leave your comments or email me with questions at [email protected] . Thank you again!
    03-12-09 04:36 AM
    Sick themes
    03-13-09 04:36 PM
    I'm just waiting for the update for the dock version that you were talking about some "weeks" ago
    The dock version has been updated few weeks ago..!
    03-14-09 01:08 PM
    After grabbing some of the new theme files from the leaked version of themebuilder, I will put an update out for all curve replica themes shortly. Some of the improvements include:

�crisper sms, email, browser, etc icons found left of each message in the message boxes.
    �quicker repsonse when hitting the symbols key
    �crisper red star notification, underlay, and focus icons on homescreen and app screen
    �smaller unread message icons (actual curve 8900 size) in banner (will post screenshots soon)
    �smaller hourglass icon
    �crisper alarm clock icon in banner
    �dialog boxes slightly more transparent

I might be missing a few more but this is the majority.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    This is the update I'm waiting for it was written about on Feb 23, I already updated to the other update Tom had a few weeks ago
    03-14-09 02:39 PM
    Wow Tom, you're really working hard on the theme. Great work. Makes me sad I just got me a storm because your themes are great! Keep up all the good work!

03-14-09 02:42 PM
    is there a way to change the wallpaper for the homepage without it changing the background when i have all my apps shown?

the default for the bottom dock has a different home page than the apps screen.
    03-14-09 07:09 PM
    is there a way to change the wallpaper for the homepage without it changing the background when i have all my apps shown?

the default for the bottom dock has a different home page than the apps screen.

This is actually a shortcoming in the themebuilding kit provided by RIM. This is even the case with the Bold, if you change the wallpaper, it changes both the homescreen and the appscreen wallpapers. Hopefully it can be fixed in the near future. Also, in response to the previous post about the new uypdates, I will make those changes when I get back from my trip. Thank you all!

03-16-09 11:53 AM
    I really hope the new version of Plazmic allows for multiple scrolling directions in the Today theme. It's the only thing that is keeping me from purchasing it. Do you think this will be possible Tom?
    03-16-09 07:40 PM
    I really hope the new version of Plazmic allows for multiple scrolling directions in the Today theme. It's the only thing that is keeping me from purchasing it. Do you think this will be possible Tom?
    Fwiw, I have the "Today v2" theme below on my 4.3 version 8330, and from what I can tell, the scrolling works all ways.

03-17-09 01:54 PM
    Can I please have that wallpaper WayneN that looks amazing. I have a 8330 as well.
    03-17-09 07:49 PM
    he meant scrolling up down and left right on the appropriate place. right now you can only go in one direction

i hope plazmic freaking fixes the stupid call screen problem where it is on the bottom
    03-17-09 09:10 PM
    Can I please have that wallpaper WayneN that looks amazing. I have a 8330 as well.
    Thanks! I posted the wallpaper here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/what...ml#post1994704
    03-18-09 12:31 AM
    Any other suggestions for the update? Thank you for all the feedback!

03-18-09 06:47 PM
    honestly the only thing I could suggest is smaller dilog boxs (I mean if I delete an email and it says Delete/ change it to mtch the size so the buttom doesnt look to big and it's smoother looking.)
    03-18-09 10:09 PM
    Now that the new version of Plazmic is out, any chance you'll be able to make your themes work on the 8350i?
    03-19-09 06:22 AM
    If I'm understanding everything correctly, Once I purchase the theme, I won't have to buy it again when it's been updated. Correct?
    03-19-09 12:25 PM
    Yup you have it right n the money Totalimortal363, Once you buy a theme the updates are free.
    03-19-09 04:34 PM
    Who am I kidding... I just purchased the Today + version and I'm loving it. The scrolling issue isn't as big of a deal as I had anticipated, although it does take some getting used to. Looking forward to those updates!
    03-20-09 12:07 AM
    nice work~~~~~~
    03-20-09 12:22 AM
    I like it very much
    03-20-09 12:24 AM
    I just got this theme, and love it for the most part. I'm still working on moving the icons around to get them just the I like 'em.

Is it just me, or does it seem a little sluggish? I notice it when going from screen to screen, in menus, and scrolling through the apps on the app screen. Just wondering.

This is the only non-stock theme I have.

Curve 8330 - 43MB file free.

4 direction scrolling on the home screen is what I'm waiting for.

Great work though, overall.
    03-20-09 11:38 AM
    hi, new to this site..

i just bought the theme and it looks GREAT. i had a quick question:
    Is there a way to remove the "Messages" and just have "SMS and MMS" and "Calendar" on the home screen? Thanks.
    03-20-09 10:21 PM
1,368 ... 4344454647 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD