A calender only version of this theme would be great! I have bought the zen and the today plus of this theme and I love them both. The main thing that I like to use though is the calender only today plus. Ill be keeping my out for it! Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-09 02:11 PM
    Hey, Tom quick question on the calendar only theme...will it be able to display "all day" items and task items which are in the calendar?

I know other today themes that I've seen have had problems with this.
    02-14-09 02:49 PM
    Wow that's really good. Thank you!
    02-14-09 03:01 PM
    Hey, Tom quick question on the calendar only theme...will it be able to display "all day" items and task items which are in the calendar?

Tom,

This would be great. No other "calendar only" theme that I have seen can do all day appointments!!!

That would make your fantastic theme really stand out head & shoulders above the rest.

I'm really looking forward to this!!!!!!
    02-14-09 05:28 PM
    Looks awesome, I will be downloading this asap, thanks so much!
    02-14-09 07:15 PM
    Is there a way to the the scrolling on the today plus to go side to side, and then up to the today messages/calendar, and then scroll all the way up to profiles? the scrolling up and down on the icons seems un-natural.
    02-15-09 12:28 AM

Tom,

This would be great. No other "calendar only" theme that I have seen can do all day appointments!!!

That would make your fantastic theme really stand out head & shoulders above the rest.

I'm really looking forward to this!!!!!!
    From my understanding, the inability to display all day events on a Today/Today Plus theme is because of the BB OS, not the theme.
    02-15-09 12:39 AM
    From my understanding, the inability to display all day events on a Today/Today Plus theme is because of the BB OS, not the theme.
    That is correct. As far as the scrolling goes, with the current version of themebuilder available, scrolling on the homescreen is only available in one direction. Whichever direction is specified for scrolling through icons (in this case vertical) the opposite direction is specified for scrolling to the profiles (in this case horizontal). Hopefully this can be fixed in the next release of themebuilder.
    02-15-09 10:32 AM
    okay. Thanks. just wondering, but have you tried the new 4.7 on anything other than storm themes? because I'd recomend you to any of my bb using friends for themes.
    02-15-09 11:15 AM
    okay. Thanks. just wondering, but have you tried the new 4.7 on anything other than storm themes? because I'd recomend you to any of my bb using friends for themes.

Thank you for the recommendations, I really appreciate it. I have tried the beta and it actually has less features for the 83xx than 4.6 does. It is still buggy for Storm themes to, so I haven't really put too much effort into making themes for it, kind of waiting for the more solid build to come out with a lot less issues. I will still listen to updates on this theme, as well as have a calendar only version coming out. I am also working on getting some preliminary screens of a windows 7 theme.
    02-15-09 11:18 AM
    Nice. I tried the bottom zen when you had it for free, and absolutely loved it. now, I just bought your today plus, and the ONLY gripe is the scrolling, and that isn't your fault. Great great job.
    02-15-09 11:21 AM
    Those of you who have purchased the Icon theme, would you be interested in having these icons used instead? The current ones are from the bold and scaled down a bit, thats why they look blurry. These ones are from the 8350 and are a little bit larger than the bottom dock icons.

you can see the camera, video camera, and folder are the old icons. They are a little bit bigger, but they are more blurry.
    02-15-09 12:23 PM
    Hi Tom,

Did you ever post the Today+ version with the calendar and messages only? Omitting the sms/mms messages on the home screen?

Thanks!
    Amber
    02-15-09 03:11 PM
    Hi Tom,

Did you ever post the Today+ version with the calendar and messages only? Omitting the sms/mms messages on the home screen?

Thanks!
    Amber
    go to page 1 and see! Tom what is this windows thing you mentioned? I tell you what i told myself last night im just gonna start demoing themes instead of buying!!! I put them on and within 5 minutes I'm back to yours! Its to friendly.
    02-15-09 03:50 PM
    Hey Tom,

I'm very interested in buying this theme, the "L" version, however, I am not sure what this means: 'Icons Scroll horizontally on the trackball (When new version of themebuilder comes out, support for both direction will be available)'.

Could you please fully describe what this entails? Maybe I am not reading it correctly, but does this mean that you can only access and click the icons located on the bottom of the "L" theme, and cannot scroll up to the ones located on the left?

Thanks, Matt
    02-15-09 11:01 PM
    That looks very cool.. Im just wondering if there is any way that i can get that on my curve for free??
    02-15-09 11:46 PM
    That looks very cool.. Im just wondering if there is any way that i can get that on my curve for free??
    Dude, just buy the theme. It'll be the best $5 you spent on your Blackberry.
    02-16-09 10:02 AM
    Sorry, I've been a bit busy with school and all. Let me answer some questions....

Tom what is this windows thing you mentioned?
    I am creating my own verison of a Windows 7 theme. I should have some screens posted later this week on it (hopefully)

I'm very interested in buying this theme, the "L" version, however, I am not sure what this means: 'Icons Scroll horizontally on the trackball (When new version of themebuilder comes out, support for both direction will be available)'.
    With the current version of themebuilder available, scrolling on the homescreen is only available in one direction. Whichever direction is specified for scrolling through icons (in this case horizontal) the opposite direction is specified for scrolling to the profiles (in this case vertical). When the new version of themebuilder is released (hopefully soon) I believe that scrolling through the icons will be possible in both directions (much like the default BBdimension L theme). I will definitely update the theme when the new version is released. The leaked themebuilder release doesn't support this, I have emailed Plazmic and hopefully the actual 4.7 version will. I don't believe the 4.7 version is what the final is going to look like because the 4.7 version is actually more limited than 4.6.

Please let me know if anyone has anymore questions or comments. Thank you all!
    02-16-09 02:03 PM

With the current version of themebuilder available, scrolling on the homescreen is only available in one direction. Whichever direction is specified for scrolling through icons (in this case horizontal) the opposite direction is specified for scrolling to the profiles (in this case vertical). When the new version of themebuilder is released (hopefully soon) I believe that scrolling through the icons will be possible in both directions (much like the default BBdimension L theme). I will definitely update the theme when the new version is released. The leaked themebuilder release doesn't support this, I have emailed Plazmic and hopefully the actual 4.7 version will. I don't believe the 4.7 version is what the final is going to look like because the 4.7 version is actually more limited than 4.6.

Please let me know if anyone has anymore questions or comments. Thank you all!
    So i can only access the bottom icons with this theme? and cannot scroll up to the other icons located on the vertical axis, as of right now?
    02-16-09 04:35 PM
    So i can only access the bottom icons with this theme? and cannot scroll up to the other icons located on the vertical axis, as of right now?
    I think you can access all the icons.
    02-16-09 04:39 PM
    After a long struggle, I was able to get crossbar to work, so give me a bit of time, i'll have crossbar theme in this

btw, how many icons would you like for the crossbar, I was thinking 12, which would equal two rows of icons from the app screen.

Heres a sample...

hey tom
    any word on this crossbar theme ??? would love to get this
    02-16-09 04:48 PM
    hey tom
    any word on this crossbar theme ??? would love to get this
    tom it would be so dope if you could make this vertical!!!!!!!!! with the today plus on the inside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would pay at least 15!

edit: it would be possibe if you had to scale down the icons just a little huh?
    02-16-09 05:14 PM
    Just bought this theme its so awesome.
    02-16-09 05:16 PM
    I think you can access all the icons.
    for sure? what does the "horizontal scrolling" imply then?

Can anyone who has purchased the "L" theme shed some light?
    02-16-09 09:09 PM
    i would assume that scrolling left or right would make the trackball selection go up or down

for example: scroll all the way to the left when the icons begin to go up, continuing scrolling left will go up the L

if that makes any sense
    02-16-09 09:11 PM
1,368 ... 3839404142 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD