He said it would be up tonight.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-09 01:06 PM
    Hey did you ever fix the scroll problem to enable scrolling up and down as well as left and right right the "L"?
    01-25-09 01:44 PM
    can u post the dune wallpaper
    01-25-09 03:24 PM
    Hey did you ever fix the scroll problem to enable scrolling up and down as well as left and right right the "L"?
    It is not something he can fix right now because it has to due with limitations on Theme Builder. Once the never version comes out, he may be able to fix it
    01-25-09 03:51 PM
    can u post the dune wallpaper
    Here you go...

Google
    01-25-09 03:53 PM
    It should be up around 9 or so, I have to work so as soon as I get out, i'll have it up.
    01-25-09 04:05 PM
    Thanks...can't wait

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-09 06:03 PM
    Here you go...

Google
    i have u blocked cant see what u type sorry

can u post the dune wallpaper u had on 1 of ur beta ver
    01-25-09 07:05 PM
    Oh thank you. Anyhow, very nice. I love it.
    01-25-09 07:31 PM
    i have u blocked cant see what u type sorry

can u post the dune wallpaper u had on 1 of ur beta ver
    I'll spoon feed you since you apparently don't know how to use Google or the forums search function http://forums.crackberry.com/f123/cu...papers-123750/
    01-25-09 07:37 PM
    I'll spoon feed you since you apparently don't know how to use Google or the forums search function http://forums.crackberry.com/f123/cu...papers-123750/
    hey sorry i am on my bb and pain in the **** but thank you
    01-25-09 08:01 PM
    email with info on the today plus theme sent I will update the forum thread in a few minutes
    01-25-09 08:31 PM
    Got it Tom !! Looks fantastic!! Thanks for another outstanding job!
    01-25-09 08:39 PM
    Got it Tom !! Looks fantastic!! Thanks for another outstanding job!
    Your welcome I have to find another way to send out these emails, this is the second time my gmail account has been frozen. That is one of the reasons why its being a pain to do the updates for the theme because I don't have an email system on MobiHand. I am waiting for a response back so I can get that in gear and issue the updates.
    01-25-09 08:41 PM
    So has the today plus been released or what? I'm not on this special email list...
    01-25-09 08:42 PM
    Today Plus - OUT NOW and on sale for $5!!!!! Check links below

Today Plus on sale until Feb 2nd for $5!!!!
    Click link below for Curve 8900 Today Plus Replica Theme for OS 4.5
    Curve 8900 Today Plus Replica Theme OS 4.5 - Themes Blackberry Software
    Click link below for Curve 8900 Today Plus Replica Theme for OS 4.3+
    Curve 8900 Today Plus Replica Theme OS 4.3+ - Themes Blackberry Software
    01-25-09 08:47 PM
    Purchased, thanks.
    01-25-09 08:51 PM
    Tom, This is a great theme! Is there anyway to scroll up and down on the today part and then left to right on the plus part. It is kinda wierd to go scroll left or right for all of it. If its a Plazmic thing then i understand. Thanks
    01-25-09 09:16 PM
    hey Tom is it possible you can keep the theme the way it is but remove the sms icon, sometimes if i let someone use my phone i hide my sms icon so they cant see it. With the sms being part of the theme, i cant do that then.
    01-25-09 09:20 PM
    Tom, This is a great theme! Is there anyway to scroll up and down on the today part and then left to right on the plus part. It is kinda wierd to go scroll left or right for all of it. If its a Plazmic thing then i understand. Thanks
    ooo i hate that problem, guess ill wait a bit
    01-25-09 09:28 PM
    hey Tom is it possible you can keep the theme the way it is but remove the sms icon, sometimes if i let someone use my phone i hide my sms icon so they cant see it. With the sms being part of the theme, i cant do that then.
    Yeah unfortunately it is a plazmic thing. As soon as the new version comes out which I believe will fix this issue (hopefully), then I will update it. I decided to keep the scrolling like the L theme because if it had only vertical scrolling, then scrolling left and right to the profiles which is at the top didn't make much sense at all. At least the horizontal scrolling makes sense for the bottom. At least you got it while its on sale
    01-25-09 09:30 PM
    Your welcome I have to find another way to send out these emails, this is the second time my gmail account has been frozen. That is one of the reasons why its being a pain to do the updates for the theme because I don't have an email system on MobiHand. I am waiting for a response back so I can get that in gear and issue the updates.
    use live email
    01-25-09 09:33 PM
    Yeah unfortunately it is a plazmic thing. As soon as the new version comes out which I believe will fix this issue (hopefully), then I will update it. I decided to keep the scrolling like the L theme because if it had only vertical scrolling, then scrolling left and right to the profiles which is at the top didn't make much sense at all. At least the horizontal scrolling makes sense for the bottom. At least you got it while its on sale
    LOL...thanks Tom. It is a great theme and I figured that it was a Plazmic thing. You can be that when you update it though with the new plazmic that i will be there to buy it again!
    01-25-09 09:33 PM
    LOL...thanks Tom. It is a great theme and I figured that it was a Plazmic thing. You can be that when you update it though with the new plazmic that i will be there to buy it again!
    Updates are free its just a matter of me getting to them. Like I said earlier, I'm working with MobiHand on getting the updates finalized for the other themes as the banner and all the small changes from this theme will make its way into the L, icon, and bototm dock themes.
    01-25-09 09:38 PM
    Updates are free its just a matter of me getting to them. Like I said earlier, I'm working with MobiHand on getting the updates finalized for the other themes as the banner and all the small changes from this theme will make its way into the L, icon, and bototm dock themes.
    ooo updates are free, how do we know when they come out?
    if so i feel like getting it now
    01-25-09 09:38 PM
1,368 ... 2930313233 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD